剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
先做好准备 以防待会儿遇到
Just getting ready in case we cross paths with it.
山羊 鹿 不管是什么
Goat, deer, or whatever it is.
如果让它跑了 就放走了一周的食物
If it gets away it's a week's worth of food we're letting run off.
我们只是在搜集食物不是吗
I thought we were foraging.
什么时候决定要谋杀动物了
When did animal murder get put on the table?
玛莎
Martha...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你很敏感 但这真的不是谋杀
I know you're sensitive, but it's really not murder.
我们沦落到这地步 这更像是自卫
At this point it's more like self-defense.
什么自卫 防止被山羊侵害吗
Self-defense from a... from a goat?
她的意思是不被饿死
She means from fucking starvation.
顺便说下 她说得对
By the way, she's right.
你真要站在她那边吗
Are you seriously taking her side?
玛莎 重点不在于站边
Marty, it's not about sides.
我不想参与这种事
I don't want any part of this.
她得坐下来休息会儿
She needs to sit her ass down.
我们也一样
We all do.
如果我们不打算火上浇油的话
I mean, if we're not putting any fuel into our tanks,
那最聪明的做法就是什么都不做
the smartest move is to just do nothing.
所以现在我差不多算是最佳榜样了
So basically I'm a role model now.
莉亚
Leah.
你休息一下怎么样
How about you take five?
稍微坐下来歇会儿
You know, get off your feet for a sec?
没人会强迫你那么坐
Nobody's gonna make you.
只是 看上去你需要休息下
It just... looks like you might need a breather.
说真的 现在就是在玩心理博弈
Honestly, we are playing the mental game now.
不仅是吃的东西能决定我们的生死
We're not just living and dying by what we eat.
我们的大脑里想的东西
Stuff kicking around in our heads...
也同样重要
Counts just as much.
看着很漂亮
Looks nice.
什么
What?
你的裙子
Your dress.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
上面总共要悬挂多少个小铃铛啊
How many little bells are you gonna put on it total?
365个
Three hundred and sixty five.
代表一年的每一天
One for every day of the year.
天呐
Jesus.
穿着这衣服 可别靠近任何大磁铁
Don't walk by any big magnets while you're wearing it.
我为什么要从大磁铁旁走过
Why would I walk by a big magnet?
就是个傻兮兮的玩笑 当我没说
It's... A dumb joke. Never mind.
所以 有人在调查你的案子
So there's people looking into your case.
你甚至没有跟他们交谈
You didn't even talk to them.
我为什么要跟他们谈
Why should I?
就算你没有遭遇任何不测
I mean, even if nothing happened to you,
其他人的遭遇也相当惨了
it's still pretty fucked up what happened to the others.
这种事可说不准
I mean, you never know.
你或许能给出些信息 帮助将他送进监狱
You could have some info to help lock him up.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我只是不想坐在那里
I just didn't wanna sit there
听大家说他坏话
listening to everyone badmouth him.
玛莎 我知道你只想看到人性中的善
Marty, I know you only wanna see the good in people,
这很烦人 但同时也很酷
which, you know, is real annoying and real cool at the same time,
但在这事上 我也说不清 就...
but... with this, I don't know. It...
让人觉得像是在否认一样
just sort of feels like denial.
就因为我平时不会
Just because I don't go around
到处跟人吵架争斗什么的
creating all sorts of aggro drama all the time
并不意味着我活在美好的幻想世界里
doesn't mean I live in a fantasy land.
好吧 这事怎么扯到我身上了
Okay, how did this become about me?
你想让我加入战斗
You want me to be in a battle,
就好像所有人都与我为敌 发生的都是坏事
like everyone's against me and only bad shit happens,
但我不希望我眼中的世界是这样的
but I don't wanna see the world like that.
抱歉
Sorry.
其实你并不觉得抱歉
Except you're not.
是啊 我不觉得抱歉
Yeah, actually. I'm not sorry.
你跟我一样也是夜猫子啊
So you're a night owl like me.
是啊 有时候是
Yeah, sometimes.
你知道你不必自己洗床单的吧
You do know you don't have to do your own sheets, right?
你人太好了 波妮丝
You're too nice, Bernice.
不过这些其实不是我的床单
Yeah, they're actually not mine, though.
是玛莎的吗
Martha's?
她说她把果汁洒在床上了什么的
She said she spilled some juice on it or something,
但我其实不太信她的话
but I'm not sure if I believe her.
她尿床了
She wet the bed.
我可能不该跟你说这事的
Uh, yeah, I probably shouldn't be telling you this.
她一定觉得很难堪
She'd be pretty embarrassed, I think.
毕竟就发生了这一次
It's not like it's something she's ever done before.
泰德医生以前说
Dr. Ted said the, uh,
尿床跟她的伤有关
bed-wetting was related to her injury.
但回过头来想想
But come to think of it,
我一直就不明白
I never understood
为什么尿床是从她开始好转后才开始的
why it only started after she was getting better.
泰德医生
Dr. Ted.
我真不敢相信我们让那个变♥态♥进入了她的生活中
I can't believe we let that sick fuck into her life.
她...
She, uh...
她一直用积极的态度看待一切
She just always sees everything so positive, you know?
每个人都是大好人
Everyone's good and nice
充满阳光
and full of sunshine.
我以前还曾对自己说
And here I was telling myself,
"那是因为你把她养育得很好"
"That's 'cause you raised her good."
因为我们把她保护得很好
'Cause we protected her.
但一直以来 那只是她创造的幻想世界而已
But all this time it was just a fantasy world she created
因为她的现实太令人痛苦了
because her reality was too painful.
你不怕我 对吧
You're not scared of me, are you?
你是对的
Well, you're right.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
但如果你不快跑 她们肯定会伤害你的
But they will if you don't get out of here.
快走
So go.
走 快走啊
Go! Go!
快走
Go on!
你在开什么玩笑啊
You can't be serious.
这太离谱了
This is crazy.
堪称疯了
Borderline insane.
把我们拖到这山上来
Dragging us up this damn hill
好像我们还有体力可以浪费一样
as if we have energy to spare.
必须是这里才行
It has to happen here.
什么必须是这里才行
What has to happen here?
休战
The truce.
休战
Truce?
我 我都不知道我们在对战啊
I... I didn't know we were fighting.
不是你和我之间
Not between you and me.
是你和那个
Between you and that.
你现在害怕它了
You're afraid of it now.
害怕水
The water.
水
The water.
那是珍妮特解脱的方法
That was Jeanette's way out.
我们搞得好像这是屏障 是...
We act like it's this barrier, this...
是我们无法跨越的界线
This limit that we can't cross,
但它其实是个出口
but that's actually the exit.
嘿 停 停
Hey, stop. Stop.
停 停 停下来
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停下来 莉亚 看着我
Stop. Leah, look at me.
-我们一直游到获得拯救 -不要 莉亚
- We swim until we're saved. - No. No, no. Leah. Leah!
看着我 你会溺毙的
Look at me. You'll drown.
-莉亚 看着我 -多特 放开我
- Leah, look at me. - Dot, let me go!
-莉亚 莉亚 -不要
- Leah! Leah! - No!
操
Fuck!
-莉亚 -莉亚 不要
- Leah! - Leah! No!
莉亚
Leah!
我 我要撒尿
I, uh... I... I have to pee.
那我就...
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表