剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
for humanity projects.
好了 小玛 我们走
Okay, Marty. Let's hit the woods.
怎么了 快走啊
What the hell's wrong? Let's go!
她不想在完全不知道最后要怎么做的
What's wrong is that she doesn't want to go running off
情况下行动 有什么错吗
without the slightest idea what the endgame is.
你现在要让她帮你说话了吗
You gonna let her speak for you now?
-托妮 不是那... -行吧 随便你
- Toni, that's not... - Okay, whatever.
做你想做的计划吧
Make all the plans that you want.
我要去干活了
I'm gonna go and do the work.
看来我得单干了
Guess I'm doing this alone!
该死 那边吵起来了
Shit. Turmoil over there.
这对我们有好处吗
Isn't that good for us?
如果你看过任意一部真人秀里的
If you've seen any group challenge
任意一次小组挑战
on any reality TV show ever,
你就会知道内部一团糟的队伍
you'd know that it's the hot mess team
最终总是会获胜
that always pulls out the win.
所以 这就是为什么我有计划了
So, that's why I've got a game plan.
酷 那我们开干吧
Cool, let's do it.
你都不想先听听我的计划吗
You don't even want to hear it first?
你来领导我们 我没意见
Look, I'm cool following your lead on this.
我对这玩意儿一窍不通
This shit is not in my wheelhouse.
我也不认为莉亚会搭
And I don't think it's in Leah's.
对 我不会 完全不会
Yeah, no, extremely not.
而且我以我的性命担♥保♥ 法汀也不会
And I'd bet my life that it's not in Fatin's.
话说她在哪儿
Where is she anyway?
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
放松点 我在做贡献
Relax, I was contributing.
给我们找到了第五个队友
Got us our fifth man here.
-他完全就是个遮阳帽舌 -行吧
- He's a total fucking visor. - All right.
如果我们想赢得那袋塔基斯
Well, if we want to win those Takis,
那我们就要集中注意了
then we gotta focus.
我们只需跟着丹尼尔·T的剧本来就行
What we're gonna do comes straight out of Daniel T.'s playbook.
他得了季军
Second runner-up,
《澳洲内陆生存秀》第八季
"Alone in the Outback", season 8.
你们看到那边的浮木了吗
You see those pieces of driftwood over there?
如果我们像这样把它们搭起来
If we stand them up like this,
再找到合适的原木做脊柱
find the right log as the spine,
然后再找一些灌木做房♥顶
and then some brush for the roof,
这样我们就得到了一个获胜的A等框架
then we've got ourselves a winning A-frame.
不错 我们去搬材料吧
Tight. Let's go get it.
你为什么就坐在这里
Why are you just sitting there?
你是说 所有人都去吗
You meant, like, everybody?
我想你可以在那坐着休息
I guess you could just chill here.
不行 她不能 一点忙都不帮
No, she can't do something, like, not constructive.
好吧
Okay.
那我们去山洞里搬原木
Well, then, we'll go get the log from the cave.
法汀 你去收集一些做屋顶的叶子
And, Fatin, you could gather some fronds for the roof.
没问题
You got it.
这样对你来说有帮助吗
Is that constructive enough for you?
所以你就一个人进森林了
So you were out there all alone?
对 有时候一个人更安全
Yeah, sometimes, alone is safer.
那不符合传统观点
That's not the conventional wisdom.
没错 但你一个人待着时
Yeah, but when you're by yourself,
你只会伤害到自己
you can only hurt yourself.
我认为这样更安全
I'd call that safer.
我真的想象过我自己
I, um, really imagined myself
像这样偷偷接近你
looking all slick rolling up on you like this.
然后我想到 等等
Then I was like, oh, wait.
我开着一辆比我还老一倍的旧车
I drive a old Woodie Beater twice my age.
我其实挺喜欢这辆车的 是你的吗
I like it, actually. Is it yours?
是我外婆的 她失明好多年了
Grandma's. She's been blind for years.
他们上个月才终于没收了她的驾照
And they finally took her license away last month.
你 你愿意搭个车回家吗
You, uh, you want a ride home?
好了 到这儿就行
Yeah, just here is good.
所以你 跟你妈妈住在一起吗
So you, um, live here with your mom?
寄养家庭
Foster fam.
我妈妈参加了
Mom's on that, like,
重复戒断项目
rehab-rinse-repeat program.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know anything about that shit?
我的兄弟们都参加了
Both my brothers.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
外婆在车里留了两样东西
Grandma left two things in this car,
她廉价香水的难闻气味
her cheap-ass perfume stench
和她最喜欢的老歌♥金曲磁带
and this tape with her fave old-people jams,
这盘磁带 老实说 很棒
which, honestly, kind of slap.
*每一夜搂着你身旁的我*
*Hold me each evening at your side*
*告诉我你生生世世爱我*
*Tell me you love me for a million years*
*如果这样还不奏效*
*If it don't work out*
*如果这样还行不通*
*If it don't work out*
*那么你可以跟我说再见*
*Then you can tell me goodbye*
还不错 对吗
Pretty good, right?
我想说 明显萨克斯的部分还不够
I mean, clearly not enough saxophone in the mix,
-但还是很棒 -没错
- but still. - Yeah.
没错 挺好听的
Yeah, no, it's great.
我想我该走了
I guess I should go.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你个小兔崽子 那是别人的财产
You fucking shit! That's somebody's fucking property!
滚
Go!
对不起 我的养父母很放纵他们的孩子
Sorry, my foster parents just let their kids like wild out.
这个家真是一团糟
It's such a fucking mess in there.
所以你姐姐没有去接你 你生气吗
So were you bummed your sister didn't pick you?
最开始 可能吧 但现在不怎么气了
At first, maybe, but not so much now.
很高兴看到她的笑容
It's nice to see her laugh.
她在家都不笑的
She stopped doing that back home.
你真大度
That is really big of you.
有的人可就差远了
Which is more than I can say for some people.
你有看到托妮有多气吗
God, did you see how pissy Toni got
就因为玛莎选了一个有用的人
just because Martha picked someone who's actually helpful?
我不知道她对我有什么意见
I don't know what her problem with me is.
你似乎很生气
You, uh, you seem pretty angry.
不 我从不生气
Oh, no. I don't do anger.
主指望我们去传递爱
The lord expects us to be instruments of love.
如果我感觉要生气了
If I ever do feel the aggro coming on,
我妈妈给我找到了完美的发泄口
well, my mom found me the perfect outlet.
戏剧
The theater.
我问问你
Let me ask you.
你熟悉《推销员之死》吗
Are you familiar with "death of a salesman"?
当然 挺经典的
Sure, it's kind of a classic.
我还没看完整个剧本
Well, I haven't exactly read the whole play,
但里面有段独白
but there's this monologue in it.
我又看了看钢笔
I looked at the pen,
我问我自己
and I said to myself,
"我拿这个玩意儿干什么
"what the hell am I grabbing this for?
我♥干♥嘛一定要干我不愿意干的差事
Why am I trying to become what I don't want to be?
我跑到人家办公室干什么
What am I doing in an office,
低声下气求人家赏饭吃
making a contemptuous, begging fool out of myself,
其实我想干的活儿就在外面
when all I want is out there, waiting for me,
只要我敢说 我看清了我自己是什么人"
the minute I say I know who I am?"
这想法很前卫啊
That was an avant-garde take.
很强大吧
So powerful, right?
比夫跟他老板说话的方式太绝了
The way Biff gives it to his boss.
他不是在跟他老板说
He's not talking to his boss.
他是在跟他爸说
He's telling his father
他不想再为他而活
that he doesn't want to live for him anymore,
他想要有自己真正的生活
that he wants his own authentic life.
如果他对家长不敬 那
If he's disrespecting a parent, then...
那我对比夫的喜欢程度就大减了
Then that makes me like Biff a whole lot less.
看来我只能再找个别的独白练习了
Guess I'll just have to find a different monologue to work on.
我回来了 看看
I'm back. Check it.
可以搭建我们的框架了
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表