剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Are you an aries?
什么
What?
谁在乎啊 天啊
Who the fuck cares? God!
如果你真的了解安德鲁
You know, if you really knew Andrew,
就不会质疑他的人品了
you wouldn't be questioning his character.
他为慈善事业参加了好几次越野自行车赛
Yeah, he does a lot of bmx races for charity.
我们还在谈这件事吗
Are we really still on this?
我之前对你有很高的期望来着
You know, I had high hopes for you out here.
你那天挺身而出
You know, you came out swinging the other day
张罗着 "我们去找水 我们要讲策略"
with your whole, "Let's find water. Let's be resourceful."
而现在呢 你就纠结这点高中的破事
Now, here you are, getting twisted over some high-school bullshit.
你说教我的时候错过了点东西
You missed something while you were frickin' lecturing me.
这太小了
Well it's small.
不过如果里面还有空间
But if it opens up on the inside,
那就行得通
you know, it could work.
把手电筒给我 我去看看
Hand me your penlight. I'll take a look.
你确定吗
You sure?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
很难说
It's hard to say.
这里面伸手不见五指
It's, like, pitch-black in here.
等等 等等 那是什么
Wait. Wait, what is that?
是什么
What is what?
天啊 快停下
Wait, so... Oh, my god, stop.
有什么东西抓住我了 它抓住我了
Something's got a hold of me. Something's got a hold of me!
-救命 救命 -我来帮你
- Help, help, help! - Got you!
去你的
Oh, fuck you!
骗到你了 是吗
I got ya, didn't I?
对了 那里面没法用
By the way, it's useless in there.
也就几英尺深
Doesn't go deeper than a few feet.
这一点都不好笑
That's not fucking funny.
如果我们没法放松笑一笑
Hey, if we can't have a laugh here...
你♥他♥妈♥看我笑了吗
Do you see me fucking laughing?
老天爷 贱♥人♥
Jesus Christ, you cunt.
天啊 有东西飞到我嘴里了
Oh, my god, something just flew in my mouth.
这叫报应
It's called fucking Karma.
天啊 谢尔比
Oh, Jesus, Shelby.
你在逗我吗 你要去哪
Are you kidding me? Where the hell are you going?
你猜怎么着 随你吧
You know what? Fine.
你想跑走 你就靠你自己了
You want to run off, you're on your own.
好吗 谢尔比 你靠你自己了
Okay, Shelby? You're on your fucking own.
你越来越沉了 老头
Hey, you're getting heavy, old man.
你得别吃东西了 好吗
You need to stop eating, okay?
这叫重担 没事的 小多 我自己能行
It's deadweight. It's okay, Dot. I got this.
不 你不行 来吧
No, man, you don't. Come on.
好了 慢点 转身
All right, easy. Turn.
-天呐 -这就对了 来
- Oh, Jesus. - There you go. Come on.
结束了 我们做到了 难关过去了
It's over. We did it. Hard part's over.
难以置信吧
Jesus Christ, right?
你出了意外 没什么
You had an accident. It's nothing.
当然不是没什么 这当然有事
It's not nothing. That is fucking not nothing.
爸 如果你真觉得我会在意 你就是白♥痴♥
Dad, if you really think that I care, then you're an idiot.
我在意
I care.
我在意你不得不这样照顾我
I care that you have to do this for me.
我想让你出去
I want you to get out, please.
如果我走了 那你怎么...
If I go, then how are you...
我不知道 快出去
I don't fucking know. Just get out!
救命
日程安排
多特·坎贝尔
你为什么决定不去追她
What made you decide not to go after her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我只是突然意识到自己好累
I guess I just realized how tired I was.
这件事
That's not something
我有好一阵子不想承认
I've been willing to admit to myself for a while.
你当然累了
Well, of course, you were tired.
混乱的一夜 长途跋涉
A chaotic night, a long hike.
经历这些谁会不疲惫呢
I mean, who wouldn't be tired after that?
对 经历那么多
Right. After all that.
好了 我们能下结论了吗
Okay, can we officially call it?
什么事
Call what?
我们的朋友马泰奥对你有点意思
Our friend Mateo has got a little thing for you.
得了吧 他圣诞夜跑来这里
Come on, really? He's here on Christmas Eve.
还带薄荷米兰饼干来
He brought mint milanos.
全世界也就你还吃那东西
You're the only person in the world that eats those things,
我知道这地方闻着像医务室
and I know this place smells like a sick bay,
但如果你仔细闻
but if you sniff real hard,
你还能闻到廉价古龙水的味道
I think you're gonna detect a hint of four-buck Cologne.
爸 去你的
Respectfully, dad, fuck off.
你觉得就因为我给你擦屁♥股♥
You think just 'cause I've wiped your ass,
你就能随便插手我的事吗
you're allowed to get all up in my business?
准备好拆圣诞礼物了吗
Ready for a little Christmas?
枪炮与玫瑰乐队 2007年
Guns n' roses, 2007.
我让你戴上这种工业用除草机耳罩
I made you wear those industrial lawn mower earmuffs
这样你就不会被震聋耳膜了
so you wouldn't burst your drums.
你看上去真搞笑
You looked ridiculous.
当时情况大不相同 不是吗
That was a different time, huh?
那时我习惯给你擦屁♥股♥
That's when I used to do shit for you.
我能跟你坦白一件事吗
Can I confess something to you?
这实际上是我最喜欢的歌♥之一
This is actually one of my favorite songs.
你这可不太金属啊
Not very metal of you.
好了
Okay.
该我了
My turn.
不是狗狗
It's not a puppy.
好
Okay.
圣诞快乐
夏娃的黎明
夏威夷
这是什么
What is it?
我给你报了名
I signed you up for this.
是个休养所 只有女孩参加
It's a retreat. It's all girls.
在夏威夷
It's in Hawaii.
有潜泳
There's snorkeling.
还能游泳 一整套活动
There's... there's swimming, the works.
暑假才开始
Right, it's not till the summer,
但我想现在送给你
but I wanted to give it to you now.
我怎么走得开
How am I supposed to go away?
别这样 我会没事的
Come on. I'm gonna be fine.
有马泰奥呢
I got Mateo here.
我不要离开你
I'm not leaving you.
不 我需要这个
No, I need this.
你得让我把它交给你
You have to let me give this to you.
你不该在圣诞夜还自愿加班的
You shouldn't be doing voluntary overtime on Christmas Eve.
你不该在圣诞夜洗衣服的
And you shouldn't be doing laundry on Christmas Eve.
谢了
Thanks.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
花大价钱买♥♥了个破烂
Paid good money for a fucking lemon.
破烂
Lemon?
怎么了
What?
没事 只是有时你让我想到我爷爷
No, it's just sometimes you remind me of my abuelo.
他总是抱怨用不好电器
He's always complaining about appliances.
很高兴我活脱脱活成了
Yeah, well, I'm glad to hear my life resembles
65岁老人的样子
that of a 65-year-old man's.
事实上 他周末会骑全地形越野车兜风
Well, actually, he rides atvs on the weekends
还在拉丁超级7翻唱乐团演奏
and plays in a Los super seven cover band.
天啊
Jesus.
连他都比我有生活
Even he has more of a life than I do.
情况只会越来越糟的 多特
It's only gonna get worse, Dot.
多谢你鼓劲了
Thanks for the pep talk.
你也圣诞快乐
You know, merry Christmas to you, too.
不 我只是说
No, I just mean...
你不能把重担都放自己肩上
You can't take this on all on your own.
我也没别的选择
Yeah, well, I don't have a choice.
他是我爸 我能行的
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表