剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
not to own a smartphone.
彻底不用吗
That's, like, a whole thing?
是这样的 几年前
Okay, a couple... A few years ago,
我丢了iPhone
I lost my iPhone,
于是不得不用回旧的翻盖手♥机♥
and so I had to revert to this old flip phone,
然后 我说不好 我开始...
and then, I don't know, I started to kind of
喜欢上那部手♥机♥
like the... the luddite image
给我塑造的勒德分子形象
that I was projecting with it so much
所以我就一直用下去了
that I just kind of stuck with it, and, you know...
没错 我承认这有点做作
Uh, yes, it is, admittedly, an affectation.
你想听点音乐吗
So do you want to listen to music?
好啊 你...
Uh, yeah, you, uh...
杂物箱里有音频输入端口
There's an aux cord in the... In the glove compartment.
我去 CD啊
Oh, shit, cds.
天呐 别
Oh, god, don't.
那些很旧了 我...
Those are really old. I...
并不能反映我的个性
There's no reflection of who I am.
不 我不会评判你的 相信我
No, no, it's no... No judgment from me, trust me.
而且我很想知道夏日神曲合辑里都有什么歌♥
And I'm dying to know what's on Awesome Summer Mix.
不是我起的名
I didn't name that.
还有粉红佳人 天呐 我超爱她的
And P!nk. Oh, my god, I love P!nk.
我感觉她身上有种
Like, I... I feel like she's got, like,
超棒的叛乱特质
this amazing anarchic quality to her.
没错 她挺不朽的
Yeah, she's kind of eternal.
你的酒店就在前面
Your hotel's just right up here.
这么快就到了
Man, that was fast.
我不知道你饿不饿 不过
Hey, I don't know if you're hungry, but, um...
如果你还没吃饭 我们可以一起吃点东西
If you haven't eaten, we could get some food.
救命
Help!
我看见你们了 我们看见你们了
I see you! We see you!
我抓住她了
I got her.
海里还有人吗
Is there anybody else out there?
-快想想 你有看见人吗 -没有
- Think, did you see anybody? - I didn't.
-我没看见任何人 -托妮
- I didn't see anybody. - Toni!
玛莎
Martha!
托妮
Toni!
-你以后不准再给我玩失踪 -我没事
- That's the last time you ghost on me. - I'm okay.
真的 我没事
I'm fine, seriously.
谢尔比很沉着勇敢
Shelby's been... Shelby's been amazing.
你穿的什么玩意
What the fuck are you wearing?
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing!
她没呼吸了 你按压得太快了
She's not breathing. Those compressions are way too fast.
速度快了一倍
You're pumping, like, double time.
不存在按压太快的说法 只有太慢
There's no such thing as too fast, only too slow.
事实上 胸部按压如果不够深
Actually, compressions can be too fast
-是有可能太快的 -慢一点啊
- if they're not deep enough. - Dude, slow down!
放缓一点 多蒂 你按得太快了
Ease up, Dottie. You're going way too fast.
好吧 如果你们都是专家
Okay, hell, if you're all such experts,
那就换个人来接手
somebody else tap in.
好了 你只需...
Okay, yeah, you just have to go...
谁会心肺复苏术
Who knows CPR?
结果发现所有人都会操作心肺复苏术吗
So it turned out, everyone had a working knowledge of CPR?
这很奇怪 对吧
It's weird, isn't it?
居然我们每个人都会
That every single one of us knew how?
这一点重要吗
Is that important for your, um...
对你们的目的或什么的
For your purposes or whatever?
说实话 有可能
Honestly, it could be.
这时候任何细节都可能有价值
Anything could be relevant at this point.
所以你告诉我们
Which is why it's crucial
事情的全貌 至关重要
that you give us this full-picture account.
关于航♥班♥和其他人
Of the flight, of the others,
以及你们一开始为什么会坐上那架飞机
and what you were doing on that plane to begin with.
我感觉我应该问问你 你书的事
Well, I feel like I should be asking you about your book.
-不 -我得写篇关于书的论文 所以
- No. - I have to write an essay on it, so...
我希望你能帮我
I'd love your help.
好吧
Okay.
让我先问你
Let me first ask you, uh,
你觉得书怎么样
what... what'd you think of it?
我很喜欢
I loved it.
真的很喜欢
I really did.
但结局
But at the end,
有点奇怪
like, it got a little weird.
我觉得变得有点伤感
Like, it got a little sentimental, I think.
-很抱歉 -不 没事
- I'm really sorry. - Yeah, sure.
-不 那... -我没想这么说的
- No, that's... - I didn't mean to say that.
不 没关系
Yeah, no, it's... That's okay.
事实就是 有时候
The truth is, like, sometimes,
到了一定程度 我感觉
at a certain point, it feels like it's, like,
无法得到别人诚实的反馈
impossible to get honest feedback out of anybody,
所以我很感谢你说实话 谢谢你
so, uh, I appreciate it; Thank you.
你人真好
It's very kind of you.
这样很有意思 我们应该找时间再约一次
This is fun. We should do this again sometime.
如果你不反感的话
If that's not, like, totally unwelcome or whatever.
这部古董还能输入♥联♥系人吗
Can you even enter contacts into this thing,
还是只是用来贩毒的
or is it just for selling drugs?
-原来你是在开玩笑 -是的 我不...
- Oh, you're being funny! - Yeah, I don't...
-抱歉 原来是玩笑 -这玩意到底怎么用
- Oh, sorry, it was a joke! - How do you even work this thing?
我给你们透露一点小秘密
I'm gonna let you behind the curtain a little bit.
如果一个女孩真心喜欢某人
If a girl really likes someone,
她不会把对方名字写进手♥机♥里
she won't put their name in her phone.
你暗恋的人很神圣
Your crush is, like, sacred.
不能随便把他和通讯录里的
You can't just file him in your contacts
表弟和实验室搭档列在一起
between your cousin and your chem lab partner.
嗨
那会显得他太普通
That would make him common.
所以你会熟记他的电♥话♥号♥码
So you learn his number...
每个数字都背得滚瓜烂熟
...every contour of every digit.
把那些象形文字刻进心里
You carve those little hieroglyphs on your heart.
这些是我很喜欢的词
苟安
生活中的其他时间
So you basically sleepwalk...
你基本上都在梦游
...through the rest of your life,
等待那串魔法数字发来的消息
waiting for dispatches from that magic number.
然后是那条关键信息
And then there's the pivotal text.
很可能是午夜传来的
It will probably come around midnight,
老实说 我醉了 我明早可能会后悔说出这句话
那会改变一切
and it will change everything.
我时时刻刻都想吻你
告诉你 我两周后就满18岁了
-你醒了 -是的 你好
- You're awake! - Yeah, hi.
你...你缓过来了
You're... you made it.
是的
Yeah, I did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不需要道歉
You have nothing to be sorry for.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谁有手♥机♥吗
Hey, does anyone have a phone?
要是有 我们早就说了好吗
Don't you think we would have said something if we did?
我都不知道在这鬼地方
I'm not even sure how many bars
能有几格信♥号♥♥
we'd get out here.
我只是努力在想逃生方式
I'm just trying to think of lifelines, all right?
他们会找到我们的 但我们不能犯蠢
They're gonna find us, but we can't be stupid.
我们应该制♥作♥一个超大的求救标志
We should make a big-ass help sign,
就像《惊变28天》里那种
like in that movie 28 days later...
你们觉得那个空乘怎么了
What do you think happened to the flight attendant guy?
我们应该翻找行李箱 找手♥机♥
We should be looking through suitcases, finding phones.
-不能就这样... -听着 大家都听我说
- We can't just... - Listen, listen, listen, y'all.
现在是21世纪了
It's the 21st century, okay?
他们一定会找到我们的 但同时
They will find us, but in the meantime,
我们必须清点手头的资源
we gotta keep track of our resources.
8罐可乐
Eight cokes.
现在我们能喝的只有这些 就8罐
Right now, that's all we got to drink, just eight of these.
但别担心
Okay, but don't worry,
如果上帝把我们带到这里 祂就会帮我们撑过去
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表