剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
即便这是你自己选择的路
when you literally signed up for that.
我知道 我
I know. I...
我知道 但是
I know, but...
但我说的不只是选美那些事
But I'm not just talking about pageant stuff.
我感觉我不管去哪
It feels like everywhere I go,
都有人要求我...
somebody's asking me to, like...
去达到某种期望
...to meet some kind of expectation.
很难承受而已
It's a lot is all.
那些压力
The pressure.
我爸从我出生那天就没出现过
Yeah, well, my dad's been a no-show since day one,
我妈三天两头进戒毒所
and my mom's in and out of rehab
就跟进快餐店一样平常
like it's the fucking white castle.
所以没人对我有什么期待
So nobody expects shit from me.
感觉也不怎么样
Doesn't feel great either.
你知道我得推掉多少野外考察吗
Do you know how many field trips I've had to bail on
就因为没人帮我签同意书
'cause no one's been there to sign my permission slip?
而且我一点也不在乎
You know, and I don't give a fuck
去什么天文馆
about going to the planetarium, you know.
只是有人陪着我 给我准许就已经很棒了
It just would've been nice to have someone there to say that I could.
对 但是你...
Yeah, but, like, you don't...
但是什么
But what?
谢尔比 你要是想跟我比惨
Shelby, you know, if you're trying to out-sad me,
你可输定了
it's a losing fucking battle.
但你是自♥由♥的 你看不出来吗
But you're free. Don't you see that?
你不用去应付任何人
You don't have to answer to anybody.
你也不需要 总之现在不需要
And neither do you! Not right now, anyway.
你在一个荒岛上
I mean, you're on a deserted island
离你需要达成的那些期望
a million miles away from whatever
有十万八千里呢
bullshit expectations that you left behind.
你在这是自♥由♥的 谢尔比
You know, you're free here, Shelby,
如果你不能好好利用这一点
and if you're not taking advantage of that,
那我就不知道要怎么跟你说了
then I don't know what the fuck to tell you.
谢尔比
Shelby!
谢尔比 等等
Shelby, wait!
停下
Stop!
诺拉
Nora!
去你的 诺拉
Fuck you, Nora!
你觉得我们该介入吗
Do you think we should, like, intervene?
先缓缓 看看情况怎么样
Not yet. Let's see where things go.
同意
Agreed.
诺拉
Nora!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你知道是什么真正打败你了吗
Do you know what actually kills you?
你有多需要我
How much you need me.
你真这么想吗
Is that what you think?
我把你从医院里弄出来
I bail you out of hospitals.
我帮你拨住头发
I hold back your hair
这样你才能把晚饭催吐出来
when you won't swallow your fucking dinner!
去你的 诺拉
Fuck you, Nora.
说出来
Say it.
你需要我
You need me.
你需要我
You need me!
你需要我
You need me!
诺拉 这都是胡扯 好吗
Nora, that's fucking bullshit! Okay?
这只不过是你告诉自己的谎言
That's just a lie you tell your own damn self
这样你的人生才有点目标
'cause it gives you some kind of purpose.
这给了你借口 让你不用活出自己的人生
It gives you an excuse not to become your own fucking person!
去你的
Fuck you!
我真觉得我们得做点什么了
Okay, I really think we need to do something.
别插手
Don't get involved.
我跟我姐♥妹♥们♥打架时 也是往死里打
When me and my sisters fight, it's to the death.
膝盖顶到胸了 女士们先生们
That was a knee to the tit, ladies and gentlemen,
但等等 瑞秋还没放弃
but wait, Rachel's not down and out yet.
她回敬了对手
She retaliates...
-瑞秋 -一脚踢到了阴♥部♥
- Rachel! - ...With a heel to the twat!
我去
Shit!
戏剧张力十足
The drama is poppin'.
双方都豁出去了
The stakes are high.
结果究竟如何
Where will it end?
谁会更胜一筹
Who will come out on top?
停下 你们两个都像五岁小孩似的
Stop it. You're both acting like shitty five-year-olds.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
就交待一个工作
One fucking job.
搞什么 多洛西
Oh, what the hell, Dorothy?
得了吧 好像我故意的似的
Oh, come on. Like I meant to do that.
可不是吗
Yeah, right.
你从一开始就看我用牙刷不爽
You've all been giving me shit about my toothbrush since the jump.
这显然是有预谋的攻击
This was obviously a targeted attack.
你最好希望它没坏
You better hope it still works.
不会坏的
It's gonna work.
没电了[要死了]It's dying!
我从没跟一支牙刷这么有共鸣过
I've never related so much to a toothbrush.
多特 看看你干了什么好事
Dot, look what you fucking did!
得了吧 别怪我身上 本来也快没电了
Come on, don't put that on me. It was on its last legs.
你猜怎么着 法汀
And guess what, Fatin.
如果你愿意用点力
If you put in the same amount of work of,
动换一下你的手臂
I don't know, just moving your arm
哪怕一点点
a goddamn little,
你还是能用它把牙刷了
you'll still get the same goddamn job done.
伏特加
Vodka.
真♥相♥药剂
Truth serum?
用来消毒割伤和擦伤
For disinfecting cuts and scrapes.
不过如果能帮她们松松口 何乐不为呢
But hey, if it helps them open up a little, why not?
不管你预想这场旅程有多艰难
However hard you think this is gonna be,
一定都远比你想的困难
count on it being much, much harder.
我明白
I understand.
我不确定你明白
I'm not sure you do.
你自己也经历过创伤
You've endured traumas of your own.
当到了岛上 那些创伤被重新唤醒时
When the shadows of those traumas are reawakened out there,
你可能也一定会被激怒
you can and will be triggered.
你告诉我你想做点真正的事情
You told me that you wanna do something real,
我相信你
and I believe you.
但你一直在洁净环境中
But you've been working in sanitized spaces
在理论层面进行研究工作
on a theoretical level for a long time.
格雷琴
Gretch,
你可以相信我
you can trust me.
我只是想让你准备好
I just want you to prepare yourself
这次试验可能会有多残酷
for how brutal real can be.
放弃吧 诺拉 我控制住你了
Give it up, Nora. I've got you fucking pinned.
操
Ow! Fuck!
我们何不走走消消气呢
Here, why don't we walk this off?
-我来帮你 -消什么气 我没事
- Let me help you... - Walk what off? I'm fine.
天啊 真疼
Jesus, that stung!
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
放开我 诺拉
Get off me, Nora!
搞什么
What the fuck?
停下 所有人 都停下
Stop! Stop! Just everybody, stop!
这场闹剧
This right here,
该停止了
this ain't happening.
如果我们出局了 我也不确定我们不会
If we go out, and I'm not so sure that we won't,
那也不能因为是自相残杀
it's not gonna be at each other's throats,
因为这毫无尊严可言
because there is zero fucking dignity in that.
你说"出局"是什么意思
What do you mean, "go out"?
我最近在想
I've been thinking.
开始的几天 我们会上报纸版面
First few days of this, we were on every paper,
新闻争相报道
every channel,
转播车开到你家门口
news vans in front of your houses,
把麦克风塞给你们母亲
sticking microphones in front of your moms
父亲 还有你家的狗
and your dads and your dogs.
又过了几天
A couple more days go by
也许只有地方新闻还在报道
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表