剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
This is how our frame happens.
把这些插在地里
We just stick these in the ground
然后像胸腔一样把它们连着拱起来
and arch them a bunch in a row like a ribcage.
托妮 我们不打算那么做了
Toni, that's not what we're doing.
是的
Yeah.
我们决定披屋会更简单一点
We decided that a lean-to would be a little easier.
所以我是白去找材料了
So I just straight-up wasted my time?
谁的主意 是你的吗
Whose fucking idea was this? Was it yours?
我们是一起决定的
We all decided this as a team.
你能顺着来吗
Can you please just go with it?
总是这样 对吗
It always happens, doesn't it?
人们对你改变心意
People change on you.
你和他们之间的感情变质
What you had with them goes sour.
一切乱套
Shit explodes.
所以关键问题是
So the billion-dollar question is...
我们怎么这么笨
You know, how are we such idiots?
我们总是这么可悲 愚蠢
We keep doing the sad, stupid thing of...
让人走进心扉
Letting people in.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
想着这一次 就这一次
And thinking that this time, just this time...
或许不会分崩离析
Maybe it won't fall apart.
电影院
我刚用掉了一整周的薪水
I just blew, like, a whole paycheck.
去你的 我值得
Fuck you. I'm worth it.
等等 你用的谁的洗发水
Wait a minute, whose shampoo are you using?
闻着不像我的或者妈妈的
This doesn't smell like mine or mom's.
你在用爸爸的海飞丝吗
Are you using dad's head & shoulders?
你有头皮屑吗
Do you have the flakes?
靠 那是用来去头屑的吗
Shit. Is that what it's for?
如果你们想加入 我们在这边派对
We're partying over here if you want to join.
急什么
What's the rush?
继续走 他们不配
Just keep going. They're not worth it.
靠 我讨厌这破车
Shit. I hate this busted car.
他朝这边走来了
Yeah, he's walking over.
我在努力了
It's not like I'm not trying.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用
- You need a little help there? - I'm good.
-拜托 -离她远点
- Come on. - Get the fuck away from her.
别来烦我们
Just leave us alone.
什么情况
What's going on over here?
我叫你离她远点
I said get the fuck away from her.
-我是认真的 -托妮
- I fucking mean it! - Toni.
就是想社交下
Just feeling sociable, you know?
想交个新朋友
Just trying to make a new friend.
你也可以加入
You could get in on it.
-滚 -托妮
- Fuck off! - Toni.
随便了 死拉拉
Whatever, fucking dyke.
托妮 托妮 没事
Toni. Toni, it's fine.
他们不值得你生气 托妮 住手
They're not worth it. Toni, stop!
我要揍死你
I'm gonna kick your ass!
该死的疯婊♥子♥ 滚
Fucking psycho bitch! Get the...
-托妮 我们走吧 -我要杀了你
- Toni, let's go! - I'm gonna kill you!
放开我 放开我
Get the fuck off me! Let me go!
-操 -我们走
- Fuck. - Let's go.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholes!
快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on!
该死的臭婊♥子♥
Fucking dumb bitches!
是我打到你的吗
Shit. Did I do that to you?
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不敢相信我会这么说
You know, I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
但我们现在很需要法汀
but we could really use fatin right about now.
如果我们因为她而输掉
If we lose this because of her ass,
我会气死的
I'm gonna be pissed.
我从不输
I do not do losing.
法汀
Fatin!
你找我
You rang?
你去哪了
Where were you?
防止齿龈炎
Was preventing gingivitis.
什么鬼 你包里有牙刷
The hell? You had a toothbrush in your bag?
那又怎样
So what?
反正又没人要和我共用
It's not like anyone would want to share it with me.
我的存货清单本应包含所有东西的
Well, my inventory was supposed to be comprehensive, man.
老实说 我不介意共用
And honestly, I'm not above sharing.
我牙齿都长毛了
My teeth are fuzzy at this point.
我们在这边累死累活
We're slaving away out here,
而你去操心你的口腔卫生
and you're off worrying about fucking dental hygiene?
我刚花了25分钟帮你们找蕨叶
I just spent 25 minutes finding fucking fronds for you guys.
原谅我想留30分钟给自己
Excuse me if I want to take 30 minutes to myself.
你数字都对不上
Dude, those numbers don't add up.
去死吧
Fuck this shit.
你去哪 法汀
Where you going, fatin?
你是要去岛上找男人做♥爱♥吗
Are you off to scour the island for some random guy to fuck,
似乎这就是你的全部本性啊
since that seems to be the entirety of your personality?
所以这跟堡垒什么的完全无关
So this isn't about the fucking fort.
是因为杰弗里 对吧
It's about Jeffrey, isn't it?
没错 我是跟很多男人上♥床♥
Yeah. I fuck a lot of guys
因为我觉得这超级有趣
because I find it extremely fun
也因为我不会对这种事心存妄想
and because I'm not delusional about it.
如果我要跟个30多岁的男人上♥床♥
Like, if I was gonna go to pound town with some 30-year-old,
那是因为我心里清楚他痴迷少女的屄♥♥
it's because I know he has a fetish for teenage pussy.
我绝不会蠢到认为他真的喜欢我
I would never be such an idiot to think he was actually into me.
-你必须过来帮忙 -天呐
- You're fucking helping. - Jesus.
你弄疼我了
You're fucking hurting me.
莉亚 你没必要这样
Leah, you don't have to do that.
放开我
Let go of me!
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥弄伤了我
You fucking cut me!
-给我滚 -你们两个都住手吧
- Get the fuck out of here! - You guys, stop!
你敢再碰我试试
Don't ever put your hands on me again.
不然怎样
Or what?
你个贱逼
You cunt.
天呐
Man.
这行为简直是大作家弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫那个风格的
That is some serious Virginia Woolf type shit.
我都不知道你这话什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
意思就是那个贱♥人♥是疯子
It means that bitch is crazy.
她之前说你是这群人中的神经病
She said you were the psychopath in the group.
莉亚的行为 有没有引起你们的警觉
Were any of you alarmed by Leah's behavior?
或许吧 我也不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
我听着就觉得
Well, it sounds to me
这是令人不安的失控行为
like it was a pretty unsettling loss of control.
"控制"
"Control."
成年人就喜欢说这个词
Adults love to throw that word around.
总是叫我们发挥控制力 别失去控制
You know, always telling us to use it, not to lose it,
成为被情绪冲动控制的奴隶
to get ourselves under it.
就好像这是全世界最简单的事一样
Like it's the easiest thing in the world.
你此刻在想什么
What are you thinking right now?
我就是不明白你为什么不能放过他们
I just don't know why you couldn't just let them walk away.
我想杀了他们
I want to fuckin' kill 'em.
托妮 他们已经走了
Toni, they're gone.
就不能让一切到此结束吗
Can we just let it be over?
我也可以做个深呼吸
Look, I could take a deep breath
或者绕着街区走走散心
or a walk around the goddamn block.
每一个劝你控制自己的白♥痴♥
Every ignorant shit who's ever told you to get yourself under control
都该尝尝年少轻狂 内心恐惧的感觉
should just try being young and scared
且你的心躁动不安
with your heart on the line.
控制并不是那么容易的事
Control's not easy.
控制简直是幻想
Control's a fucking fantasy.
今天热得跟哈迪斯里似的[地狱]Hot as Hades today.
每一种宗教里都有各自版本的地狱
Every religion has their version of hell.
希腊人有哈迪斯
The Greeks had Hades.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教有哲罕南
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表