剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
今天早上 我们联♥系♥了你的父母
Early this morning, we made contact with your parents.
我们会尽快
We'll travel them here
把他们带到这里
as quickly as possible.
隔离令很快就会取消
And the quarantine order will be lifted soon,
不光是你 所有受害者都是
not just for you but for all the victims,
那时 你们就能见到彼此了
at which point, you'll be free to see each other.
澄清一句
Just to be clear,
我们的首要目标是进行调查
our primary goal is to conduct an investigation.
你们的情况有很多不明之处
There's a lot of haze surrounding your circumstances
我们想要查清
that we just want to clarify.
这点再怎么强调也不为过 不过
And I cannot stress this enough, but...
这只是普通谈话
this is just a conversation.
就这些
That's all.
这是我的同事 杨探员
This is my colleague, uh, Agent Young.
他会主导本次调查
He's gonna be running point on this.
他是主管调查员
He's the investigator in charge.
也可以说是唱黑脸的
Brass tacks guy, if you will.
但我...
But me, um...
我是为你而来 莉亚
I'm here for you, Leah,
确保你感到安全
to make sure you feel safe.
作为一名创伤专家
As a trauma specialist,
这是我唯一并且崇高的职责
that is my sole and sacred duty.
你渴吗
You thirsty?
你想要...
Would you like...
你想要喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
来看看
Uh, let's see.
不知道你想喝什么
Didn't know what you'd like,
所以我们都买♥♥了点
so we got a bit of a grab bag here.
有想喝的吗
Is anything calling your name?
我以前总喝这些饮料
I used to drink these all the time.
好 那太好了
Good, great. That's great.
想喝第二瓶尽管提
Don't hesitate to ask for seconds...
或者第三瓶 想喝多少都行
Or thirds or... Anything at all, really.
在你经历这些之后 我们想让你
After all you've been through, we want you
感觉尽可能地自在
to feel as comfortable as possible.
其他人告诉你们什么了
What have the others told you?
目前还没有
Nothing, as of yet.
你是我们找来谈话的第一个人
You're the first one we've brought in.
所以你们不知道我经历了什么 是吗
So then you don't know what I've been through, do you?
你只假定是创伤
You're just assuming trauma.
你只假定是人间炼狱
You're just assuming it was a living hell.
莉亚 没人假定什么
Okay, Leah, no one is assuming anything.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, look, I don't...
我不是想说发生的事
I don't mean to say that what happened
没有创伤
wasn't traumatic.
显然 创伤很大
Obviously, it was traumatic.
沦落在这么个地方
To end up where we did,
荒无人烟
in the middle of nowhere,
完全与我们之前的生活隔绝
completely cut off from the lives we left behind.
谈到这就不得不说真正的问题了 不是吗
That brings us to the real question, doesn't it?
我们之前的生活
What was so fucking great
到底有什么棒的
about the lives we left behind?
因为我记得的是这些
Because here's what I remember of all that.
我记得不够优秀
I remember not being enough.
今天 明天 以后都要爱自己
突破即将到来
笑一个 你很美丽
我记得我想成就更多
I remember wanting to be more.
我记得阴沉的情绪
I remember the dark moods,
暴♥力♥的情绪
the violent moods,
小费0元
服务员得收起糟糕的态度
那些没人有耐心倾听的情绪
moods that nobody had any patience for.
然后还有这残忍♥的社会现状
And then there was the brutal social scene,
有些女孩似乎能平步青云
which some girls could just glide through
好像到哪都是宠儿
like they belonged everywhere.
奥杜邦协会
北美鸟类指南
而你呢 只是拼命想找到归属
And there you were, just trying to belong somewhere.
我记得人们对我们
I remember the ridiculous expectations
荒谬的期望
they had for us.
就好像
Like...
我们就应该全天候是完美的女神
We were supposed to be these golden gods 24-7.
挺直 挺直
Locked. Locked.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
我记得那些责任
I remember the responsibilities,
那些成年人过早施加给我们的重担
heavy burdens meant for adults forced on us before our time.
那些责任让你想着
Responsibilities that made you think...
"嗯 这绝对
"Yeah, this is definitely
在影响我现在的健康发展"
fucking with my healthy development right now."
就别让我提
And don't get me started
性方面那些难以忍♥受的问题了
on the impossible problem of sex.
如果你感到害怕
If you were terrified of it,
你也完全有理由感到害怕
which you had every reason to be,
你就会被当做是性冷淡的贞操婊
you'd be deemed a frigid chastity bitch.
但如果你不感到害怕呢
But if you were somehow unafraid,
就好像性是你自然的喜好
like if it was just naturally your thing...
那只有神能帮你了
Then god help you.
这世界对有性行为的女生来说很危险
The world is a dangerous place for a sexually evolved girl.
除此之外 还有这种新出现的情愫
And on top of all that, there was this new feeling,
这种扭曲 丑陋的情愫
this sick, ugly feeling...
想要去爱 而且想要被爱
...of wanting to love and to be loved back...
别再联♥系♥我了 再见
这从不会有好下场
...which never ends well.
所以如果我们要谈到底发生了什么
So if we're talking about what happened out there...
没错 确实有创伤
...then yeah, there was trauma.
但作为一名在正常得要死的美国长大的少女
But being a teenage girl in normal-ass america...
那才是真的人间炼狱
...that was the real living hell.
荒野
第一季 第一集
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody!
跟我们说说你对「夏娃的黎明」的了解
Tell us what you know about the Dawn of Eve.
宝贝 你不会相信...
Dear, I mean, you just would not believe...
这次修行是我妈的主意
The retreat was my mother's idea.
她觉得这会有治愈的效果
She thought it would be, like, therapeutic.
你有看那些活动吗
Did you have a chance to look through the activities?
但也许他们只是害怕我
But maybe they were just scared of me.
我爸看我的眼神就好像我有辐射一样
My dad had started looking at me like I was radioactive.
私人飞机 亲爱的 直接登岛
Private plane, honey, direct to the big island.
如果这都不能让你从晦气中解放出来
If that doesn't boost you out of your funk,
我不知道什么可以了
I don't know what will.
请不要把我的情绪崩溃
Please don't refer to my emotional devastation
说成"晦气"
as a "Funk."
莉亚 我知道你正在从分手中走出来
Leah, I know you're recovering from some kind of breakup,
我也知道你对这次旅行不怎么热衷
and I know you're not wild about this trip,
但你♥爸♥和我
but your father and I,
我们有点不知道怎么帮你
we're kind of at a loss for how we can help.
我们真的在努力 莉亚
We're really trying here, Leah.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你说什么
What are you saying?
粉红佳人 是你的铃♥声♥吗
P!Nk, is that your ringtone?
嘿 坚持住
Hey, hey, hey, stay... Stay with me.
珍妮特
Jeanette.
那是她的名字 我后来知道的
That was her name, I found out later,
她也是唯一一个自己来的人
and she was the only one who'd come alone.
我们其他人都有结对
The rest of us came in pairs.
有托妮和玛莎
There was Toni and Martha,
明尼苏达来的好闺蜜
best friends from Minnesota;
得州姐妹 多特和谢尔比
The texans, Dot and Shelby;
纽约来的瑞秋
There was Rachel from New York
和她妹妹 诺拉
and her sister, Nora;
还有唯独跟我同校的法汀
And Fatin, of all people, from my school.
但如我所说 这些都没留下太大印象 直到后来
But like I said, none of this sunk in until later.
不管是面孔 名字
Not faces, not names,
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表