剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
you have two pugs named coco and Jax,
你千方百计准备承认
and you're existentially prepared to admit
你喜欢粉红佳人
that you like p!Nk.
不 男孩们不怎么喜欢我
No, boys aren't really into me.
那是你不知道
At least none that you know of.
我还是挺清楚情况的
Oh, I've got a pretty good lay of the land.
就是没有而已
It's just none, period.
你只需要遇见一个优质的
Well, all you need is one good one.
安德鲁 他可值得一嫁了
Andrew, oh, he is such a keeper.
我们的纪念日 他给我买♥♥了一颗真的星星
For our anniversary, he bought me an actual star.
天上的那种 还以我的名字命名
Like, in the sky. And he named it after me.
谢尔比 抱歉 你牙上好像沾到蛋糕了
Uh, Shelby, sorry, I... I think you have cake in your teeth.
能失陪下吗
Would you excuse me?
谢谢
Thanks.
很难谈论下面这部分
It's hard to talk about this part.
当然 一定相当恐怖
Of course. That must have been terrifying.
不
No.
是令人尴尬
It was embarrassing.
那念头确实出现在了我的脑海
The thought did cross my mind, you know,
这可能是我活着的最后一刻
this could be my final moment alive.
你觉得我是怎么度过的
How do you think I spent it?
我没有寻找慰藉
I didn't reach out for comfort.
我没有哭
I didn't cry.
我没有屏蔽掉一切
I didn't shut everything out.
我没有尽情享受最后一秒
I didn't, like, carpe diem or anything.
我没有猛吃
I didn't indulge.
我也没采取措施保护自己
I took no measures to protect myself.
我没为自己的灵魂祈祷
I didn't pray for my mortal soul.
我是这么做的
Here's what I did:
我充满爱意地坐在座位上
I sat in my fucking love puddle...
我很确定我在想你 很确定
是的 我想你
想着一个男人
...and thought about a guy.
在世人眼中
The world knows him
他是2013年国家图书奖的获奖者
as the 2013 National Book Award winner,
但对我来说 他永远是
but to me, he'll only ever be the little shit
那个坐在教室后面 做回形针项链
who sat at the back of my class making paper clip chains
无视我说的话的小混♥蛋♥
and ignoring every word I said.
掌声欢迎杰弗里·格拉尼斯
Please welcome Jeffrey Galanis.
我得说 回过头看
I should say, uh, in hindsight
那个 她说到的回形针项链
that the... the paper clip chains
可能是我在她课上交过的作业中
that she's referring to probably had more artistic merit
最具艺术价值的了
than, uh, anything else I was turning in in her class.
总之 我想着
Anyway, I thought that, uh,
我们从诵读开始吧
we would start with a reading.
"凯莉的愿望很简单
"Carrie's wish was simple:
希望身上发生一些特别的事
For something to finally happen to her,
一些给她平淡无奇的生命
something that would add color
带去色彩的东西
to the bland desert of her life.
那件事也确实是"
And that's what it was."
伊恩
Hey, Ian.
我一会儿应该带杰弗回他的酒店的
I'm supposed to take Jeff back to his hotel after,
但我正忙着预修课程热身考试
but I am up to my goddamn eyeballs in ap prep.
你能送他一程吗
Can you give him a lift?
等等 杰弗是指杰弗里吗
Wait, like, Jeffrey, Jeff?
对 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我也想 但我哥...
I would, but my brother...
我送他吧
I'll do it.
天呐 谢谢 你帮了我大忙
Oh, god, thanks. You're a lifesaver.
如果你内出血
If you were bleeding internally,
心跳会过快
your heart rate would be, like, shot.
你应该只是受了淤伤
I think you're just a little roughed up.
你看
Hey, hey, look.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
你能说明一下时间线吗
All right, help me out with the timeline here.
那时你们已经在海上漂流多久了
Um, about how long had you been out there at that point?
-我不知道 -两三个小时吗
- I don't know. - Two, three hours?
我就是想确定坠机时间
I'm just trying to pin down when the crash occurred.
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
从坠机到你们发现海岸线
From the crash till when you spotted the shoreline,
你不能给我个大概的时间估计吗
you can't give me a ballpark estimate?
听着 我不是故意不配合
Look, I don't mean to be difficult.
只是刚开始那段时间
Just, that part at the beginning...
都是模糊一片
It's all a blur.
不只是我
And not just for me.
坠机之后
After the plane went down,
我们那段记忆都是一片空白
we all had this blank in our memories.
包括那些上了小岛的人
Even the ones that came to on the island.
玛莎
Martha!
小玛
Marty!
小玛
Marty!
你得站起来走动走动
You gotta get up and move around, all right?
你受到惊吓了
You're in shock.
他们逼我来的 我不该出现在这里
They made me come. I'm not supposed to be here.
谁 你♥爸♥妈吗
Who, like, your parents?
如果这能让你好受些
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
他们现在估计很难过
they're probably feeling pretty shitty right now.
内疚得要命
Like, crushing guilt.
你赢了呢
Hey, you win.
好吧 也算不上赢了
Well, kind of. Not really.
你这里有点...
You got a little bit of...
瑞秋
Rachel.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
吐出来有帮助吗
Is this helping?
如果有 我就不阻止你了
Because if it is, I... I won't stop you.
你以为我是故意要吐的吗
You think I'm doing this shit on purpose?
-不是 -这有可能是晕动病
- No. - Because it could be motion sickness.
或者是因为
Or the fact that we just
我们刚在一场噩梦中醒来 诺拉
woke up in a fucking nightmare, right, Nora?
-我只是关心问问 瑞秋 -才不是
- I was just asking, Rachel. - No, you weren't.
你像平常一样把我当小孩子对待
You were treating me like a child like you always do.
所以我们才沦落到这里 不是吗
I mean, that's why we're here, right?
-不是这样的 不是的 -就是的
- That's not true. That's not true. - Yes, it is!
你总觉得
You got it in your head that
你需要保护我 结果我们沦落至此了
you need to protect me, and now we're here!
你对爸妈胡扯的时候
When you ran your mouth off to mom and dad,
你告诉他们什么了 诺拉
what did you tell them, Nora?
诺拉 你说了什么
Nora, what did you say?
只说了我担心你
Just that I was worried about you
也许你需要休息一下
and maybe you needed a break.
好极了 现在可以好好休息了
Great! Great fucking break, right?
妈的
Motherfucker!
-老天 -谢尔比
- God. - Shelby!
谢尔比
Shelby!
我...我的脚踝
My... my ankle.
伤得很严重 是吗
It's bad. It's bad, isn't it?
不是
Uh, no.
只是需要一点爱的照料
It just needs a little TLC, okay?
有时你和一个人相遇
Sometimes you collide with a person
你会有预感
and you get this feeling
他们也许会成为你重要的人
that they might become important to you.
也许是因为一个眼神
Maybe it's from a look
或一个善举
or an act of kindness.
或者是因为你喜欢你的世界里
Or maybe you just like the way your world feels
有他们时的感觉
when they're in it.
对了 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry, by the way,
如果害你绕远路了
if, uh, this is way out of your way.
我本来会叫辆网约车之类的
I would have called an Uber or a Lyft or whatever.
但是我...
I just, um...
我决定了
I am a person who has chosen
不使用智能手♥机♥
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表