剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
需要我监管你用平板的时间吗 年轻人
Do I need to monitor your screen time, young man?
不 我只是喜欢盯着点她们
No, just, uh, I like to keep an eye on them.
希望你不介意
Hope that's okay.
为了研究 就不算是窥探
It's not voyeurism if it's research.
除非确实是窥探
Unless it is voyeurism.
我走进来的时候
Your hands weren't in your pockets
你的手没在口袋里吧
when I walked in, were they?
老天啊 格雷琴 别这样
Jesus Christ, Gretchen, no.
-烂笑话 -是恶心的笑话
- Bad joke. - It's a sick joke.
你有点被关烦了吗
Are you getting a bit stir-crazy?
会有这种情况
It happens.
牛津大学做过一项研究
You know, there was a study out of Oxford
关于隔离的后果...
about the ramifications of isola...
还要多久
How much longer?
我们还在收集数据
We're still gathering data.
需要多久就进行多久
It'll take as long as it needs.
我们什么时候能让她们重聚
When are we gonna let them hang out together?
她们现在一无所知 格雷琴
They're in the total darkness here, Gretchen.
我们至少可以给她们一个支撑点
The least we can do is give them a fucking handrail.
该死
Shit.
我真以为你会带来附加价值
I really thought you'd be a value-add.
所以我才花钱雇你
That's why I pay you what I do.
所以我才把你从奄奄一息 花天酒地的生活
That's why I peeled you off the gin-soaked pleather sofa
解救出来 放低身段请你来
you were dying on and deigned to bring you in.
你 坐在那
You, sitting there,
幻想着扮演她们的大哥哥
daydreaming about playing the protective big brother,
整天为她们的安危感到焦虑
working yourself up into a lather over their wellbeing...
你真觉得这会给我增加价值吗
You honestly think that's adding value for me?
今天下午我本来要看完这一整箱的资料
You know, this box was going to be my afternoon.
也许我该把它交给你
Maybe I'll kick it to you.
如果你有兴趣向我证明你的价值
If you have any interest in proving to me your worth,
你会从中找到方法的
you'll find us a way out of this one.
"没人来救我们"
"No one came for us."
-在这22天了 -22天
- Days here 22. - 22.
飞机飞过已经六天了
Days since the plane flew over: Six.
食物吃完两天了
Days without food: two.
有一阵子没人哭了
No one's cried for a while.
大家似乎都不再害怕了
No one even seems that afraid anymore.
不是因为我们很坚强勇敢
Not because we're strong or brave.
而是因为当你饿到这种程度
Because when you're this starving,
你就感受不到其他的了
you can't feel anything else.
饥饿是自然之力
Hunger is a force of nature,
正击垮我们中体质最好的
and it's taking out the best of us.
我让我们把食物都吃了
I let us eat all of the food.
真是个白♥痴♥
Such a fucking idiot.
不过
Hey. Still,
还是有点治愈效果
it's been healing for some.
别这么说我朋友 好吗
Don't talk about my friend like that, all right?
你对她这么不客气 我就得对你动手了
You keep being nasty to her, and I'll have to take you.
有些人在危机中记得自己是谁
Some people remember who they are in a crisis.
酒吧斗殴 2015年
Bar fight, 2015.
你该看看另一个人有多惨
You should have seen the other guy.
但还有些人
But there are others
重新陷入了黑暗面
who return to their darkest places.
也是他也参与了
Maybe he's in on it.
谁
Who?
那个飞行员
That fucking pilot.
什么样的人
What kind of a person
会看见一群女孩受困孤岛 却熟视无睹
sees an island full of lost girls and doesn't send help?
莉亚 他能参与什么
Leah, what would he be in on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
放松点 好吗
Take it easy, all right?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
然后还有小天使玛莎
And then there's Martha the pure,
她抱有太多盲目的信念 以至于不会失去希望
who has too much blind faith to lose hope.
他不可能没有报告
There's no way that he didn't call it in.
人们都喜欢做好事的
People love to help out, you know?
可能只是需要一点时间
It's probably just taking a minute.
我想用她的眼光看世界
I wanna see the world how she does.
我们都想
I think we all do.
看 妈 快看
Look, mom, look!
我跳得多高啊
I'm a thousand million feet in the air!
我觉得没人能像我跳这么高
I don't think anyone's ever jumped as high as me!
没人 没人
Ever, ever!
玛莎
Martha!
荒野
第一季 第九集
还记得我们四年级的老师吗
Remember our fourth-grade teacher?
伯格姆女士 她很奇怪
Mrs. Burgum? Weird lady.
是啊
Yeah.
她就是那种痴迷环保事业的嬉皮士
She was kind of a tree-hugging nut bird.
用那种根本没用的天然除臭剂
Used that natural deodorant that did not work.
她闻上去就像发潮的护根料
She smelled like wet mulch.
我只是在想
I was just thinking
她以前经常带我们去学校后面散步
about how she used to take us on those walks behind the school.
给我们指出哪些是蒲公英
You know, pointing out dandelions
没完没了地说用后院的杂草
and going on and on about how you can make a salad
就能做盘沙拉
out of backyard weeds.
你觉得我们能在雨林里找到那种草吗
Think we can find any of that shit out there?
也许
Maybe.
-觅食吗 -觅食
- Food run? - Food run.
那个 你...
Hey, you, um...
你知道谁很擅长在林子觅食吗
You know who's pretty good out there?
很清楚该怎么做
Knows her way around?
知道
Yeah.
也许我该请她一起来
Maybe I should ask her to come.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我跟她处不来
I'm not, like, cool with her,
但都到这个地步了
but at this point in this place,
揪着过去不放就有点幼稚了
grudges are kind of childish.
我真为你骄傲 托妮
I'm so proud of you, Toni.
她到了40码
She's taking it to the 40.
30码 20码
The 30. The 20.
她有机会达阵得分了
She could go all the way!
泰德医生 她应该对橄榄球术语不太感冒
Dr. Ted, not sure the football stuff's gonna land with her.
对 你喜欢什么来着
Right. What are you into, again?
垒球
Softball?
我告诉你一百次了
I told you a hundred times.
对哦 你喜欢飞钓
Oh, yeah. You fly-fish!
我跳舞
I dance!
跳舞
Dance.
我本来打算说这个来着 我发誓
It was on the tip of my tongue, I swear.
站稳了吗
Ready, steady?
这就对了
There she is.
她在往前走了
She's making the moves.
好了 玛莎
Okay, now, Martha.
你告诉过我 你最喜欢跳什么舞来着
You told me what's your number one favorite dance?
摇铃舞
The jingle.
好了 玛莎
All right, Martha.
我们要把你恢复好
We are gonna heal you up
让你重返舞台
and get you back out there.
从这到那
From here on out,
你和我就是一支摇铃舞的队伍
you and I are a jingle dancing team...
不管你什么时候跳舞
And whenever you dance,
你都会想起我们在一起的时光
you're gonna remember our time together
并且清楚
and know
你无所不能
you are capable of anything.
好
Yes.
干得好 各位
Awesome job, everybody.
步法练得很到位
Footwork looks really good.
今天有个特别的事要宣布
Got an extra special announcement.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表