剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, there was not that much blood,
我也没有撕破她的裤子
and I didn't tear her fucking pants.
那正是让我担心的
Yeah, that's what got me worried.
你觉得有人袭击了她
You think something attacked her?
别 谢尔比 别让她影响你
Don't, shelb. Don't let her work you up.
这可能只是让我们分心
This is probably just a distraction
忘了你之前对我们做的破事
to make us forget all the shit you pulled on us.
不 这不是关于我
Yeah, nah. This isn't about me.
我是这里找到的 它就躺在这里
This is where I found it, lying here.
如果她被野兽袭击了
All right, look, if she'd been mauled by an animal,
这里不可能只留下一片碎布
there wouldn't just be a single scrap, okay?
而是会像案发现场一样
There'd be, like a fucking crime scene.
但是 我不觉得她会主动撕破她的纪梵希
Still... I don't see her voluntarily ripping her Givenchy.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们得去找她
We have to go find her.
她可能只是走开去吓唬我们
I mean, she probably just wandered off to troll us
或者去用她愚蠢的电动牙刷自♥慰♥
or to masturbate with her stupid electric toothbrush,
但我们都知道她一个人在野外活不下来
but we all know she can't survive the wilderness by herself.
她在连锁酒店都活不下来
She can't even survive a holiday inn.
我呆在原地 守着火堆
I'm gonna stay back, keep eyes on the fire.
不行 你跟我们一起 多特
No way. You're coming with us, dot.
你比谁都擅长追踪
You're better at tracking than anybody,
再加上 你
and plus, you, like...
你知道怎么对付蛇
You know your way around a snake.
我可以守着火堆
I can watch the fire.
不 不只是要守着
No, it's not just watching.
还要在对的时机添上一定量的燃料
It's feeding it the right amount of kindle at the right time.
树皮和小树枝最好 越细碎的越好
Bark and small twigs work best... the thinner the better.
避免用潮湿的燃料 氧气是关键
Avoid wet tinder, and the oxygen is key.
好了 我们开始吗
All right, we doing this?
我们估计会未见其人 先闻其抱怨
We'll probably hear her whining before we see her.
伸长耳朵听某人抱怨自己扁平头发的牢骚
Keep an ear out for somebody bitching about their flat hair.
你知道吗 我不确定
You know what? I don't know.
我一直觉得法汀不止是
I always thought Fatin ran a little bit deeper
她表现出来的公主病
than her whole Princess shtick.
注意过她的手吗 姐妹 全是老茧
Ever see her hands? Dude, calloused as fuck.
不管那姑娘来这里之前在做什么
Whatever that girl was doing before she got here,
她都尽全力在做
she wasn't half-assing it.
该死
Oh, shit.
法汀
Fatin.
12:47了
It's 12:47.
你跟你妈保证的是11点半
You promised your mother 11:30.
我也跟你妈保证了
I promised your mother.
那个排练室像个地堡
That studio is like a bunker.
完全扭曲了你的时间感
It totally warps your sense of time.
你去排练
You were at rehearsal...
穿成这样
In that?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我再也不会了
It won't happen again.
但也许
But maybe...
如果你对母老虎温柔点
If you approach the dragon woman gently,
你能让我的宵禁更宽松一点
you could get me a little bit more leeway on my curfew, huh?
-法汀 她不会动摇的 -在任何事上
- Fati, she's not gonna budge. - On anything.
要是可以 她会把我铐在大提琴上
She'd handcuff me to that cello if she could.
她说不定还会有快♥感♥
She'd probably get off on it.
对不起
Sorry.
法汀 她知道你有多优秀
Fatin, she sees how good you are.
我知道这强度很大
I know how intense it is,
但她那种竭尽全力的冲劲是成功的
but that balls-to-the-wall drive she has has really paid off.
她逼你是因为她也希望你成功
She pushes because she wants the same for you.
她会逼我直到我受不了
She's gonna push me till I break.
我没有告诉过你
I don't think I've ever told you this,
但是你爷爷奶奶对我从不让步
but your dadi and dada, they never gave me an inch.
如果我没有考到A++
If I was anything less than a-plus-plus,
他们就威胁要把我送去蒂里杰米尔峰
they'd threaten to send me to tirich mir.
一个在喜马拉雅山里的劳动营
A work camp in the himalayas.
天呐 他们认真的吗
Oh, my god. Did they mean it?
事实上 我觉得是他们编出来的
Actually, I think they made it up.
有些人适应在那种压力下成长 就像你妈
Some people thrive under that kind of pressure, like your mom.
你像你♥爸♥ 孩子
You're like your dad, kid.
我不想告诉你
I hate to break it to you.
我们需要发泄 需要消遣
We need our outlets, our distractions.
我们只需要控制在合理范围内
We just need to keep them within reason.
宵禁后一个半小时才回家
An hour and a half past curfew
很难向你妈解释
is very hard to explain to your mom,
而我不想跟她撒谎 好吗
and I don't want to have to lie to her, okay?
好
Okay.
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我喜欢的消遣刚开始呢
My preferred outlet's just getting good.
我参与了三场不同手表的竞拍
I've got bids in on three different watch auctions.
你喜欢的那只稀有劳力士刚开始竞拍
That rare Rolex you like just called for bids.
这就是我不理解的地方
You see, this is what I don't get.
你投下数量惊人的钱
You drop crazy amounts of cash,
但你怎么知道那不是赝品
but how do you know that it's not some knockoff?
我总是会确认出处
You know I always check the provenance.
我相信你们这一代是把它叫做证据吧
I believe it's what your generation calls, like, the receipts.
爸 太尴尬了
Dad, that's so cringey.
别再这么说了 不然我真的会死
Never say that again, or I will, like, literally die.
法汀 法汀 法汀
Fatin! Fatin! Fatin!
法汀 法汀
Fatin! Fatin!
她没事
S-she's fine.
她绝对没事 她没事 对吗
I mean, she has to be. She's... she's fine, right?
我们还有好多地方没找
We... we still have a lot of ground to cover.
会有发现的
I mean, something will turn up.
同时 如果你们想要分分心
In the meantime, if you want a little diversion,
我们可以玩几轮"你宁愿做什么"
we could play couple rounds of would you rather.
-不 -我不想玩那个
- No. - I don't want to play that.
我们都需要换换脑子
Come on, we could all stand to get out of our heads,
放松一下
take the edge off.
我想到一个
I've got one.
先说一句 这不是我想出来的
For the record, I didn't come up with this.
我从队上另一个女孩那听来的
I heard it from a girl on my team.
你是愿意
Would you rather
这辈子以后只吃原味酸奶
eat nothing but plain yogurt for the rest of your life...
不是香草酸奶 我是说原味的
Like, not vanilla yogurt, like, I'm talking plain...
还是给你♥爸♥吹♥箫♥
Or suck off your dad?
-当然是酸奶 -什么
- Fucking yogurt. - What?
-酸奶 姐们 -大伙儿 专心点
- Yogurt, bro. - Guys, please focus.
法汀消失了太久了 我们不能胡闹了
Fatin's been gone way too long for us to be dicking around.
我们只是想保持清醒
We're just trying to stay sane here.
我知道
Yeah, I know that,
但现在这时候 保持警戒更重要
but staying vigilant is more important at this point.
这就跟那些恐怖电影一样
You know, this is like every single horror movie, ever.
一群青少年穿过雨林
A bunch of kids walking through the woods,
有人刚开始笑或是放松警惕
and then as soon as somebody laughs or they get comfortable,
就会有什么东西把他们一个个干掉
something just starts picking them off one by one.
又开始了 凭空增加我们不需要的抓马
There she goes, amping up the drama when we really don't need it.
瑞秋 我没有
Rachel, I'm not.
我只是说我们不知道外面有什么
I'm just saying that we don't know what's out there.
昨晚我四处走的时候
Last night when I was roaming around,
我确实听到很可怕的动物声音
I did hear some kind of fucked-up animal shit...
嚎叫和尖叫声
Howling and screeching.
听上去声音的来源
Did it sound like it came from something,
是这么大 还是这么大
like, this size or this size?
那个
That one.
操
Fuck.
法汀
Fatin?
好了 你需要冷静
All right, you need to calm down,
你们都需要冷静
and you all need to calm down.
你们都是
You all do.
我不干了
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表