剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
More importantly, are you okay?
玛莎
Hey, Martha.
那是什么感觉
How'd it feel?
-你指什么 -就是
- How'd what feel? - You know...
弄死那头羊
Taking down that goat.
说吧
Well, come on.
我有好一阵没遇到那么酷的事了
It's been a minute since I had a w like that.
告诉我细节 让我能代入
Give me the details. Let me live vicariously.
我不知道 瑞秋
I don't know, Rachel.
我不确定你能理解
I'm not too sure you get it.
我不明白
I don't really get it.
那是艾萨克·牛顿爵士
Um, well, that's Sir Isaac Newton.
对哦
Oh. Right.
就是那个把苹果拿到头上的人
The dude that took the apple to the head...
实际上 他只是看到苹果落地而已
Actually, he merely saw the apple fall to the ground.
一个有趣的冷知识
Just a little fun fact.
嗯 是挺有趣的
Yeah. Yeah, that... that was fun.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
请坐
Please. Please, have a seat.
好了
There you are.
你今天比赛表现很棒 瑞秋
You were great today, Rachel, at the meet.
奎恩也这么说
Quinn said so, too.
是的 你就像
Yes, you were like a...
垂直落下的巴瑞辛尼科夫[芭蕾舞蹈家]A-A plummeting Baryshnikov.
抱歉
Sorry.
就像空中芭蕾
Like ballet in the air.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
不是我最糟糕的表现
It's not... not my worst.
-我觉得我还能做得更好 -很勇敢
- I do think I could've done better... - It's brave.
在一个极少数人能达到顶尖的运动里
I mean, to hurl yourself off a plank over and over
从一个台上不断跳下
in a sport where so few make it to the top.
我在一个地方看到过
You know, I read somewhere
进入奥♥运♥会的几率为
that the odds of making it to the Olympics
0.0013%
are, like, 0.0013%.
酒
Drinks.
瑞秋 我能给你拿一瓶成人饮品吗
Rachel, can I offer you an adult beverage?
可以
Yes.
我明天不会下水
I'm not gonna be in the pool tomorrow,
所以为什么不呢
so why not?
好了
All right.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
给
Here you go.
不是唐培里侬香槟王
Not exactly Dom Perignon,
但是在奢华上的不足
but, uh, what's lacking in luxury,
我会用表演来弥补
I'll make up for in showmanship.
好了
Uh, okay.
小心
Careful.
会这样啊
Oh. Okay, this is happening.
嗯
Yeah.
给
Here you go.
我喜欢这个声音
I like the sound of it.
糖果表面的凸起
I... see, tiny bumps in the surface of the candy
让酒精苏打里的二氧化碳分解和重新结合
cause the co2 in the hard seltzer to unbond and rebond,
造成更大 更不稳定的气泡
creating bigger, more volatile bubbles,
因此会有嘶嘶声 至于颜色
thus fizzing over, and, uh, well, the colors,
那是色素释放出来了
that's just the dyes being released,
红色3号♥ 黄色6号♥
the red No. 3s, the yellow No. 6s.
我说了好多难懂的东西 对吗
I spewed way too much esoteric information, didn't I?
我可悲的缺点
Kind of my tragic flaw.
明年西塔卡帕西塔会里的人
I'm sure that's gonna go over well
肯定会觉得我是傻♥逼♥
among the brothers at theta kappa theta next year.
-等等 你要加入兄弟会 -我懂的
- Wait, you're rushing a frat? - I know.
很不像我 但是
Pretty off-brand for me, but...
我爸曾经是成员 他总是说
Well, my dad was in that one, and he's always going on
它会提供给你充满活力的社交生活
about the robust social life it provides.
*我会被揍得鼻青脸肿*
*Gonna get the shit kicked out of me*
*但我忍♥不住讨好亲爱的老爸*
*but I can't help people pleasing dear old dad*
该死
Uh, oh, yikes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我弄得一团乱
I made a mess. Um...
我 我要去
You know, I'm... So I'm gonna go...
我去厕所拿厚纸巾
I'm gonna get a paper towel from the bathroom.
你们还行吗 瑞秋 你需要点什么吗
Uh, you guys good? Rachel, you need anything?
厕所的东西
From the bathroom?
对哦
Right.
应该不需要 好的 马上回来
Probably not. Um, okay. Brb.
那个
So...
嗯 我喜欢他
Yeah. I like him.
这点可不够
You have to give me more than that.
他很有意思
He's interesting.
他对很多事都很了解
He knows a lot of shit about a lot of shit.
他人很好
He's great.
瑞秋
Rachel?
跟我说实话
Just tell me the truth.
他是不是有点怪
Isn't he a little weird?
我不怪吗
And I'm not?
不 但是 你是古灵精怪
No, but, like, you're a quirky-weird.
而他是真的怪
He's... He's, like, a weird-weird.
不是因为科学 手风琴什么的
And it's not the science or the accordion or whatever.
而是
It's, like...
他不能和我对视
He can't make eye contact with me,
他几乎不给我说话的机会
and he just kind of talks over me.
他很紧张
He's nervous.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 是的
Yeah. Okay.
我也不知道 也许他只是
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he's just...
与众不同
Different.
你姐姐运动会在上周末举♥行♥真好
It's great that your sister's meet fell on the last weekend.
很高兴能有人结伴回家
It's nice to have someone to head home with.
你们左边的是
Now, uh, coming up on your left
国际研究中心
is the center for global studies.
这所大学很注重
Now, this university is very committed
国际视野
to an international perspective.
问我就懂了 我来自佛罗里达
I mean, just ask me. I'm from Florida.
但在超过一百个的国籍中
But over a hundred nationalities...
我们要加入他们吗
Should we join 'em?
还是不了
I'd rather not.
我会紧张
I... I get nervous
看着向导倒着走
watching the guides walk backwards.
这样的话 别紧张
Oh, well, in this case, don't be...
因为我很擅长
Because I'm very competent at it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要带你去游览
I'm taking you on a tour...
一次特别的 私人的观光
A very niche, very personal one.
我们的夏日之旅
A tour of our summer.
我们在这个漂亮的约翰·亚当斯半身像前
We were here at this lovely bust of John Adams
发现了我们都喜欢歌♥手王子
when we discovered our mutual fondness for Prince.
我们当时在这儿 女士们先生们
And we were here, ladies and gentlemen,
我让你挤破了我背上的粉刺
when I let you pop one of my back pimples.
我们或许应该更小心点的
And we probably should've been a little more discreet about that.
我们继续走着
And we're walking.
我们在七月末坐在那里
Uh, we were sitting right there late July
我们意识到我们都不会发大舌音
when we realized neither one of us could roll our tongues.
嗯
Yeah.
我们当时
And we were...
此时
Right here,
此地
right now
我问你
when I asked you if, like...
即使暑期班结束
Even though summer session's over,
你和我的关系不用结束
maybe you and I don't have to be.
坦白来说
Well, I guess to put a fine point on it,
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表