剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
来看看吧
Come on. Take a look at it. Yeah?
她看着很像你
Yeah, she looks like you.
因为你的工作不能见她肯定不容易吧
It must be hard not seeing her because of your job.
嗯
Yeah.
对 因为工作
Yeah, 'cause of the job.
抱歉 只是
I'm s-sorry. It's just...
你刚才是想干什么
What exactly were you planning on doing just then?
我是想打开地图应用
I was going to the maps app.
试图找到我们在世界上哪个角落
Try to find out where we are in the world.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just the...
信息不足 什么都不知道
The low information, the not knowing.
我受够了感到迷失
I'm just tired of feeling lost.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们在太平洋里的一块小陆地上
We're on a small landmass in the pacific,
大约在你之前被困的地方以东150英里
about 150 miles east from where you were stranded,
库斯科以西大约800英里
roughly 800 miles west of Cusco.
秘鲁
Peru.
你是说我们在秘鲁附近
You mean we're near... We're near Peru?
莉亚 听着
Leah, look.
我知道在信息有限的情况下生活很难
I know it's tough living on limited info,
但很快就会结束了
but it won't last much longer.
我发誓 很快了
Look, hand to god, it won't.
与此同时 你体内渴望知道信息的那部分
Meantime, that part of you that needs to know things,
你最好收敛起来
you might want to turn down the dial on it.
不是因为我不想让你好奇
Not 'cause I don't want you to be curious...
而是因为我想你保持理智
'Cause I want you to stay sane.
你觉得你能做到吗
Think you can swing it?
不太能
Not really.
拜托
Come on.
我会努力的
I'll try.
这就对了
There you go.
-给 -不 没事
- There you go. - No, it's fine.
别 都是你的了
No, no, no, it's all yours.
最坏的情况 我可以用我的领带擦嘴
Worst-case scenario, I can just use my own tie.
我反正多的是
God knows I got enough of 'em.
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见 好吗
See you around, all right?
杨探员
Agent Young...
谢谢
Thank you.
答案就快来了
The answers, they're coming.
我保证
I promise.
诺拉
Nora!
救救我
Someone help me.
莉亚没事吧
Leah okay?
没事 她...
Yeah, she...
我觉得她需要一点空间
I think she needed some space.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊 她说她想一个人静一静
Yeah. She said she wanted to be alone.
好吧
All right.
虽然我不太放心将她从观察名单上划掉
Not feeling great about taking her off the watch list,
不过不管了
but fuck it.
也不能一直看顾着她啊
Can't babysit her forever.
尤其不能是你
Especially not you.
你这一辈子都在看顾着一个疯子
You've had a smooth lifetime of keeping one crazy person in check.
我以前很喜欢这种东西
I used to love those things.
我以前经常问我能不能嫁给球星托尼·罗莫
I used to always ask it if I was gonna marry Tony Romo.
这个小东西证明我究竟无聊到什么程度了
Yeah, this is a true testament to the depths of my boredom.
我们要不要来试试
Shall we give it a whirl?
我们真的在百慕大三角区吗
Are we in the actual Bermuda triangle?
"显然是啊 你个蠢货"
"Obviously, you dipshit."
这东西毕竟是我做的 所以...
I mean, I made the thing, so...
你想试试吗
You want to give it a try?
你有什么迫切的问题想问神谕吗
Do you have any burning questions for the oracle?
我必须把问题大声说出来吗
Do I have to say the question out loud?
最好是 但如果你想保持神秘
Ideally, but if you want to be a mysterious bitch about it,
那也行
then fine.
"我他妈也不知道"
"I don't fucking know."
一点都不好玩
Well, that wasn't fun.
玩这种东西的意义就是
The whole point of these things
它应该能给予你答案才对
is they're supposed to give you the answer, right?
天呐
Jesus.
我是说...
I mean...
如果你真那么担心她现在的感受
You know, if you're so worried about how she's feeling,
或许你应该亲自过去问一下
maybe you should go ask her yourself.
拜托 性张力我一看一个准
Please. I know sexual tension when I see it.
不过你别担心
But don't worry.
我不知道这事为什么让我这么难受
I don't know why I'm so sick over it.
它是一头非常年迈的山羊
He was old, you know, and...
我在它死后查看了它的牙齿
I looked at his teeth after
因为这样可以判断年龄
'cause that's how you can tell.
大概有9岁了
Nine years old maybe.
它一直跟着我
He just wouldn't stop following me.
就像它都不肯丢下我
Like, he wouldn't leave me alone.
我有种感觉
And I got this feeling
就是它希望我杀死它
like he wanted me to do it,
它近乎是在请求我杀死它
almost like he was asking me.
但我也说不清
But I don't know.
或许是我在这么告诉自己
Maybe I'm just telling myself that
好减轻自己的负罪感
so I don't feel as guilty.
也可能是它希望你能活下去
Or he wanted you to live.
它愿意死去
He was willing to go
向前走...
and move on...
因为它觉得你应该拥有过上真实生活的机会
Because he knew you deserved a chance at a real life.
所以别浪费了这机会
So don't blow it.
诺拉 我真高兴你来了
Nora, I'm so glad you came.
我帮我们两个都点好了餐
I ordered for both of us.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我想告诉你我想要的东西
I want to tell you what I want.
好的
Okay.
我...
I...
我想帮助我姐姐
I want to help my sister.
天呐
God.
吃饱了的感觉真是太棒了
It feels so good to be full.
别...
Don't...
别让我忘记我说过这话
Don't let me forget that I said that.
无论是等回去后还是什么时候
Like, when we get back or whatever.
我不想再感到害怕了
I don't want to be afraid anymore.
所以这事对你一点都不重要吗
So does this not matter to you?
什么
What?
你是那种...
You're this...
如火一般 充满激♥情♥的人
Fiery, passionate person.
但昨晚的事发生后 你却那么冷静
And then last night happens, and you're just so damn calm.
我大概...
I guess...
我就想着 或许是因为那事...
I guess I just got to thinking that maybe that's be...
因为那事对你丝毫都不重要
Because it didn't matter to you.
不是的 谢尔比
Nah, Shelby.
是因为我信任你
It's 'cause I trust you.
我何德何能 竟然赢得了你的信任
What the hell did I do to earn that?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
好吧 万一我们的结局很惨烈呢
Okay, but what if it all blows up?
万一 万一 万一我们最后
What if... what if... What if we end up
把彼此害得很惨
making each other freaking miserable, you know?
万一我伤害了你呢
What if I hurt you?
我以前也伤害过别人
I've hurt people before...
伤得很深 我...
Very badly. I...
万一我们的飞机坠毁了
What if our plane crashes,
万一我们坠入海洋中
and what if we nosedive into the ocean
孤立无援
and, you know, end up stranded,
万一我们迷失了 每天饥肠辘辘怎么办
and what if we wind up lost and starving?
这些都已经发生了
All of that already happened.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表