剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
My skins, my asshole.
你能相信你以前会给自己催吐吗
Can you believe that you ever made yourself do that?
不太能
Not really.
现在想不出来
Not right now.
我捅娄子了 诺拉
I fucked up, Nora.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是我找到的贻贝
I found the mussels.
我带回来的
I brought them back.
你当时不知道 你不可能知道
You didn't know. You couldn't have known.
我带回来了
I brought them back.
我把它们像金券一样高高举起
And I held them up like a fucking golden ticket.
感觉很好
And it felt good.
感觉像是我赢了
Felt like some kind of fucking win.
这是我造成的
I did this.
瑞秋 别说了
Rachel, shut up.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
对不起 诺拉 真的很对不起
And I'm sorry, Nora. I'm really, really sorry.
-对不起 -你怪我吧
- I'm sorry. - Blame me.
怪我吧 老天啊
Blame me, for fuck's sake.
因为我 我们才会在这里
I'm the reason we're here.
*曾因房♥东的羞辱而烦忧*
*We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us*
*没有暖气 为何圣诞节遗忘了我们*
*No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us*
*生日是最低落的一天*
*Birthdays was the worst days*
*而现在我们却把香槟当水喝*
*Now we sip Champagne when we thirsty*
莉亚跑哪去了
Where the fuck is Leah?
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你以为你把所有药片都捡起来了
You thought that you had gotten them all?
我不知道我怎么会让事情变成这样
I don't know how I let it happen.
我有些猜想
Well, I have some guesses.
精神错乱 缺水 地心引力
Delirium, dehydration, gravity.
说实话 我会鼓励你对自己宽容一点
Honestly, I would encourage you to go easy on yourself.
就当作是运气不好吧
Just chalk it up to tough luck.
但那不是你第一次非受迫性失误吧
But that wasn't your first unforced error, was it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
抱歉如果这听起来很轻率
Sorry if that sounded glib.
我是网球迷
I'm a tennis fan.
我的意思是
What I meant was...
你无心的过失
An unintentional misstep
却代价惨重
on your part that proved costly.
那晚你打给你朋友那通电♥话♥
The phone call that night that you made to your friend.
如果我没记错的话 你当时情绪激动
Your emotions were running so high, if I recall,
你无法请求帮助
that you weren't able to make a plea for help.
你要当着我的面一遍又一遍地数落我的糗事吗
You gonna throw my fuckups back in my face over and over?
-这样有什么好处 -不不不
- What good does that do? - No, no, no, no.
我并不是想要这么做
That's not my intent at all.
我只是想找出一个规律
I'm simply trying to identify a pattern here.
仅此而已
That's all.
你的大脑 莉亚
Your mind, Leah,
就像是...
it's like a...
就像是个烟雾器
It's like a fog machine.
制♥造♥出所有这些过度的能量
It creates all this obsessive energy,
过度的怀疑
this obsessive suspicion,
过度的悲伤 过度的爱意
this obsessive grief, obsessive love,
强烈到以至于你的判断力被蒙蔽
so much so that your judgment becomes clouded
最终你会犯错
and ultimately, you make mistakes.
天呐
My God.
里面一股狗粮的味道
It smelled like dog food in there.
最差劲的派对
Lamest party ever.
就像是网红小咖表面风光的约会似的
Yeah, like a glorified playdate for d-listers.
你在做什么
What are you up to?
我能过去吗
Can I come over?
我就快了 再往你手上吐口水
I'm close. Spit on your hand again.
操
Fuck.
天啊
Oh, god.
你有没有纸巾什么的
Do you have, like, a tissue or something?
有
Shit, yeah.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
从没在本的狂野派对见过你
Never seen you at one of Ben's ragers before.
为什么
How come?
可能我不是喜欢狂野派对的那种人吧
Guess I'm not really a Ben's rager type of person.
你
You, uh...
你在跟谁约会吗
...you hanging with anyone?
没 你呢
No. Are you?
算是吧
Kinda.
我就跟你说实话了
I mean, just to be straight with you.
不 我明白的
Yeah, no, I get it.
她这周末去塔霍湖了 我女友
She's, uh... she's in Tahoe this weekend, my girlfriend.
不知道你明天有什么安排
I, uh... I don't know what you're doing tomorrow,
不过我跟几个朋友
but me and a couple of guys
要去奥克兰的铁路站场
are going to the rail yard over in Oakland.
好好玩一玩
Gonna get lit, fuck around.
你也应该来
You should come.
想离开这里吗
Wanna get out of here?
嗯
Yeah.
不是吧
God, come on.
该死的哈洛芬在哪
Where the fuck is the goddamn halophen?
这个包怎么了
What the hell happened to this bag?
里面全是土
It... it's full of dirt.
我不清楚 不过
I don't know, but the, uh...
你给我们吃的抗生素
that stuff that you gave us, the antibiotic,
会有帮助吧
that's gonna help, right?
对 它们会对抗细菌
Yeah, they'll knock out the bacteria
帮到大部分人
and they'll help most of us,
不过托妮和玛莎 她们需要药效更强的
but Toni and Martha, they need more.
哈洛芬能减轻症状
Halophen will help them keep water down,
我知道我们还剩两颗
and... and I know we've got two.
好了 还剩一颗
Okay, halfway there.
把这颗拿给她们
Okay, take that over to them.
我要找到另一颗
I'm gonna hunt the other one.
有药给你们吃
I have meds for you.
有一颗
I have... I have a med.
她情况真的很糟
She's really bad.
-托妮 -别麻烦了 小玛
- Toni? - Don't bother, Marty.
坐起来
Sit up.
你得喝水
You gotta drink.
多特 多特 多特
Dot? Dot! Dot!
另一颗哈洛芬不见了
The other halophen, it's fucking gone!
天啊 她看着真不妙
Oh, lord. She's in bad shape.
这个会有帮助 但只有一颗
This'll help, but there's only one.
快点 小多 谁更需要很明显了
Come on, dottie. It's obvious who needs it most.
玛莎 你还好吗
Martha, you good?
嗯 我吃过止吐药了 我会没事的
Yeah, I'll take a pepto. I'll be good.
好了 托妮
Okay, Toni,
我要你吃下这颗药
I'm gonna need you to take this.
-好吗 -离我远点
- All right? - Get away from me.
真该谢尔比打头阵喂药吗
Should Shelby really be on the front lines of this,
考虑到之前的那一出
considering the shit that just went down?
我行的 好吗
I got this, a... all right?
如果我放到你手里 你愿意吃吗
If I put this in your hand, can you take it?
才不会吃你给的东西
Not gonna take shit from you.
这会救你的命 托妮
It'll save your life, Toni.
你要把药吃了
You're taking the damn pill.
得了吧 谢尔比 把药给我
Fuck it, Shelby. Just give it to me.
-我来 -谢尔比 把药给她
- I'll fucking do it. - Shelby, give her the pill.
快把药给她 还在等什么
Give her the fucking pill! What are you waiting for?
上帝啊 我就不能帮她吗
Jesus fucking Christ! Am I not allowed to help her?
把药咽下去
Swallow the fucking pill!
她自尊心太强了
She was too proud.
所以她不肯吃谢尔比给的药
That's why she resisted the meds from Shelby.
差不多吧
Something like that.
自尊
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表