剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
我确实喜欢粉红佳人
Well, I do like p!Nk.
是吧
Right?
我偷偷加上去的
I snuck her on there.
垃圾中的宝贝
A little gem in a sea of shit!
我本来担心我找不到你这样的人
I was afraid I wouldn't find someone like you,
那个对的人会躲着我
that the right person would elude me
一切分崩离析
and it would all fall apart.
我该要更多的薪水吗
Should I ask for more money?
不
No.
我只是很高兴我们遇到了彼此
I'm just glad our paths met.
我们相遇过两次
We crossed paths twice.
第一次在校园里 然后就是这儿
First on campus and then right here.
嗯 挺巧的
Right. Quite the coincidence.
但是第二次不是
Except the second time wasn't.
对 不是
No, it wasn't.
所以我显然是你的最爱
So I'm obviously your favorite.
天 毫无争议
Oh, god, no contest.
我们要为琳做自己的最后一晚举杯吗
Should we toast to Linh's last night being Linh?
我刚跟格雷琴说
I mean, I was just telling Gretchen
我会怀念我自己的音乐品位的
that I will miss my own taste in music.
实际上 这或许是
In fact, this might be my last chance
我最后一次狂野的机会了
to take a walk on the wild side.
她来了
Oh, she's doing it.
下面有请琳
All right, coming up next is Linh.
-来吧 -不不 别唱歌♥
- Come on. - No, no. Don't sing.
-来吧 -我不唱歌♥ 不跳舞
- Come on! - I don't sing, I don't dance.
大家给她点掌声
Everyone give her a round of applause.
*霍莉来自佛罗里达迈阿密*
*Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.*
*搭顺风车穿越了美国*
*Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.*
格雷琴 快上来
Gretch, get the fuck up here.
这是我的告别表演
It's my last hurrah!
*她说 宝贝*
*She says, "Hey, babe,*
这是我起码能做的
It's the least I can do.
*坎迪从岛上来*
*Candy came from out on the Island*
*在密室里 她是所有人的宠儿*
*In the back room she was everybody's darling*
*但她从没迷失*
*But she never lost her head*
*即使在她口♥交♥的时候*
*Even when she was giving head*
*她说 宝贝*
*She says, "Hey, babe,*
*狂野一番吧*
*Take a walk on the wild side."*
*我说 宝贝*
*I Said, "Hey, babe,*
*狂野一番吧*
*Take a walk on the wild side."*
*然后黑人女孩唱道...*
*And the colored girls go doo do doo do doo do do doo..."*
大家围过来
Hey, everybody, circle up.
我们来谈谈权力交接
Let's talk about transitions of power.
在父权社会
In patriarchal societies,
这些通常以暴♥力♥为特征
these are typically marked by violence.
资源流失 鲜血流尽
Resources are lost, blood is shed,
往往规模很大
often on a grand scale.
相反 我们希望我们的对象能够发掘
In contrast, we expect our subjects to discover
一种和平的 女性主导的治理模式
a peaceful, female-driven model of governance.
决策权将按所需要的那样
The mantle of leadership will be passed
进行交接
as needed
完全不会发生冲突
and entirely without conflict.
玛莎
Yo, Martha.
你该到那边去 把浮木切开
You should go over there, cut up that driftwood,
给新家做个屋顶
make a roof for a new shelter.
天
Oh, boy.
拿去
Here.
你这让我想起了不堪回首的经历
Whoa, I just had the worst déjà vu
我体育老师扔给我一件背心
of my gym teacher throwing a pinnie at me
让我去参加腰旗橄榄球
for the flag football unit,
我要把我对她说的话再跟你说一遍
and I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her,
我不干
I'm not playing.
你必须干
Yes, you are.
你要去林子里 找食物
You're gonna hit up the woods, look for food,
把那个口袋装满 谢谢
and fill that bag with whatever you can find. Thanks.
莉亚
Leah!
既然你对冲上这里的包这么感兴趣
Since you're so interested in the bags that roll up in here,
你来负责存货清单
you can take over inventory.
诺拉 你跟我一起
And, Nor, you're with me.
我们可以去找点干的可♥燃♥物♥
We can go track down some dry kindling.
喂
Hello.
我在邀请你跟我一起去
I'm inviting you to come along with me.
这不是你的春梦吗
Isn't that, like, your wet dream?
在我身边
To be by my side,
看着我 照顾我
watching over me and babysitting me?
真棒
Nice.
真会利用时间呢
And a very smart use of your time, by the way.
你们是怎么回事
What... what's wrong with you people?
别这么怂
Quit being such fucking pussies.
我喜欢恶毒的主人
Yeah, I love a bitchy dom,
但你完全没搞清这里的状况
but you're really not reading the room.
欢迎来到瑞秋的世界
Welcome to Rachel.
世界级自我虐待者 把虐待转移到我们身上
World-class self-abuser turning that abuse on us,
指望我们
expecting us to work
像她一样变♥态♥地努力工作
as psychotically hard as she does.
我没虐待任何人
I'm not abusing anybody.
那你说你现在在干什么
Then how do you describe what you're doing now?
我只是在给予严厉的爱而已
I'm just dealing out some tough love.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
因为对你来说效果真好呢
Because it worked so well for you.
你该
You should...
你该告诉他们
You should tell them.
告诉她们你的成功故事
Tell them your success story.
-停下 -你要不想讲的话
- Stop. - Or if you don't wanna do it,
我来
I could.
诺拉 不要
Nora, don't.
根本没什么斯坦福
There is no Stanford.
没有事业
No career.
没有伟大的奥林匹克远景
No big Olympic future.
只是...
Just...
一个可悲的骗子
A sad liar
被从队里淘汰了
who got cut from the team,
只能自欺欺人
who's just pretending to herself
也欺骗他人
and everyone else
一切还没结束
that it's not over.
知道吗 小诺
You know what, nor?
也许与其为我的事操心
Maybe instead of getting twisted over shit in my life,
你应该试着拥有自己的人生
you should try and get one of your fucking own!
对了 这是基因原因
It's genetic, by the way, the...
我的乳牙掉落的时候
When my baby teeth fell out, the...
新牙就没长出来
the other ones just never came in,
怕你好奇
in case you were wondering.
我没有
I wasn't.
我不是想寻求同情
Yeah, I'm not fishing for sympathy.
但这一直以来都不容易
But it hasn't not been hard.
好了 优越女 别跟我提不容易了
Okay, Becky, maybe don't talk to me about hard.
我这么说的时候没人相信我
Nobody believes me when I say this,
但我确实有问题
but I do have actual problems,
远超过你的想象
like, way more than you can imagine.
好吧 好极了 你说说看
All right, great. Let's hear 'em.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea what it's like
每时每刻都得保持完美是什么感受
to have to be pitch-perfect every second?
被死死盯着
To be watched like a hawk
哪怕体重有一点点增加
for the slightest bit of weight gain
或是鞋跟有一点不稳
or the tiniest wobble in my heel
或是我的裙褶有一点不合规定
or... or if my hem is just a centimeter off regulation
或者在国际政♥治♥的话题上说错了话
or I say the wrong thing about international politics?
那就只有上帝帮我了
Well, then god help me.
所以你在抱怨被时刻评判
So you're complaining about being judged
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表