剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
汤姆
Thom.
令人讨厌的是
The bitch of it all is,
你看不到你做的事的结局
you won't get to see what you started.
她还那么年轻 不是吗
She was so young, wasn't she?
她的一生还长着呢
She had her whole life ahead of her.
天呐 她的一生
Oh, god. Her whole fucking life.
-天呐 -格雷琴 格雷琴
- Oh, god. - Gretch, gretch.
把后备箱关上
Just close the trunk.
-我很遗憾 -把该死的后备箱关上
- I'm so sorry. - Close the fucking trunk!
荒野
第一季 第六集
克莱恩女士 是吗
Ms. Klein, is it?
你好 是的
Hi, yeah.
我负责精神科的收治
I'm in charge of psychiatric intake.
今天下午感觉怎么样
How are we holding up this afternoon?
挺好的 我觉得 虽然这里灯光闪烁不定
Good, I think, though there's a flickering light in here,
非常恼人
which has been very unpleasant.
现在似乎稳定了
Well, seems fine now.
我没有产生幻觉 顺便一说
I'm not hallucinating, by the way.
看来在这里我最好说话小心点
Guess I'd better watch what I say in here.
别拿你拿精神障碍诊断手册那一套对付我
I'd hate you to throw the whole DSM at me.
据我所知 您目前受到
So I understand you've been experiencing
高水平的焦虑困扰
some excessive levels of anxiety.
是的 主要是工作相关的
Yes, work-related, mostly.
听说伴有一些自残行为
With some self-harming behaviors, I'm told.
介意告诉我是什么时候开始的吗
Mind telling me when those began?
大约四天前是最严重的时候
Well, it was about four days ago when that sort of spiked,
但都是非常轻微的自残
but they're very mild.
更像是紧张地抓挠
More of a nervous tick, really.
好的 我要
Okay, so I'm gonna...
是时候上交违禁物品了
Time to hand over the contraband.
手♥机♥ 钥匙 皮带 我熟悉流程
Phone, keys, belt. I know the drill.
非常非常熟悉
I know it very, very well,
因为我的工作
because of my work.
事实上 我研究过这样的病房♥
I've actually researched wards like this,
所以我很了解
so I'm very familiar...
专业层面上的了解
As a professional.
我什么时候可以见医生
When can I expect to see the doctor?
我知道我被分为低紧急类 的确不急
I know I was triaged as low urgency, which I am,
但我希望不用整天等着
but I'd prefer not to be waiting around all day.
很抱歉 克莱恩女士
I'm sorry Ms. Klein,
但是医生一小时前已经结束查房♥了
but the doctor finished his rounds an hour ago.
什么
What?
他明天早上才会来
He won't be back until tomorrow morning.
不好意思
Excuse me?
餐厅的菜单表
The calendar for the cafeteria.
-不 什么 -你运气不错
- No. What? - You lucked out.
今晚有奶油鸡块
Tonight is chicken à la king.
不不不 等等 我有话要说
No, no, no, wait. I need to talk.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, w...
操
Fuck!
请进
Come in.
嗨 莉亚
Hey, Leah.
就像过来看看你怎么样
Just wanted to stop by to see how you're doing.
给你带了些消遣的东西
I got you a few diversions here.
找词游戏 极限数独
Word search, extreme sudoku,
极限 得了吧
which... extreme? Come on.
只是数独 又不是跳伞
It's sudoku. It's not skydiving.
我能坐下吗
May I?
我看了你的病例
So I was looking over your chart.
上面说你精神紧张
It said that you've been on edge.
睡眠不稳定 焦虑 等等
Erratic sleep patterns, mild agitation, and the like.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你在困扰什么
What's been troubling you?
无聊挺难熬的
Well, the boredom's not great.
但主要是因为没人回答我任何的问题
But it's mostly that nobody can answer any of my questions.
那幸好我过来看你
Well, glad I stopped by, then,
因为我知道内情 试试看
because I am very in the know. Try me.
好啊 我们来这里已经两天了
Okay, well, we've been here for, like, two days now.
我父母不应该已经来这里了吗
Shouldn't my parents be here by now?
他们很快就上路
Well, they'll be en route soon.
我们得和国♥务♥院♥协作
We had to work with the State Department
给他们办签证
to get their visas in order.
很多环节进展很慢
A lot of slow-moving cogs.
太多细节要考虑
Too many details to worry about.
来颗薄荷糖吗
Would you like a mint?
你和这里其他人一样
You are just like everybody else here.
我问一个问题
I ask a question,
得到一个似是而非的回答
and I get an answer or a nonanswer,
然后有人给我糖或者吃的
and then somebody gives me candy or food.
我感觉自己就像个小孩
Like, I feel like I am a child
在问关于上帝或死亡的问题
asking about god or death.
就像是 "别 别跟她说太多
Like, "don't... don't tell her too much,
然后让她分心"
and then distract her."
好吧 那不是我的意图 真的
Okay, well, that is not my intent, truly.
那我们就聊聊天 好吗
You know what? Let's just talk, okay?
我有空 你也很闲
I'm free, you're free,
确保你过得舒适
and making sure that you're comfortable,
是我在这里的工作
that's kinda my whole gig here.
所以 问我几个别的问题
So why don't you ask me some new questions
我试试看能不能更好地回答
and I'll see if I can get better at answering them?
-我能要一颗薄荷糖吗 -可以
- Can I have a mint? - Yes.
这个回答怎么样
How was that answer?
其他人 我什么时候可以见她们
The others, when do I get to see them?
很快 我希望
Soon, I hope.
隔离规定放一边
The quarantine order aside,
我们不能让你们在调查期间相互通气
we can't have you conferring during the investigation.
把你们分开
Keeping you separate,
有助于使描述更清晰
it helps the account be less muddled,
更诚实
more honest.
你一定很想她们吧
You really must miss them, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
或许比我以为的更想念
Maybe more than I thought I would.
或许
Maybe...
像是
...like a...
非常想念
...a lot.
或许只是因为时间的流逝
Maybe it was just the passing of time.
但是某一时间 我们就是合拍了
But at some point, we just sort of clicked.
也不是说我们像朋友之类的 但是
It wasn't like we were friends or anything, but...
第一次 我们成为了一个整体
...for the first time, we were an "us."
我们制定了规则
We laid out rules.
我们都有各自的任务
We each had tasks.
这听起来很逊 但那时候感觉很棒
It sounds lame, but it didn't feel that way.
规则很公平 我们也一起分担任务
The rules were fair and the... And the tasks were shared,
每个人都有分配到休息日
and we were each entitled to one rest day
因为野外太残酷
because it was brutal out there
而我们需要时间去成长
and we all just needed a chance to mellow
去和自己的思想独处
to be alone with our thoughts.
食物 水 火堆 木柴 洗衣 休息
所有人 除了我
Everyone except for me.
自从珍妮特的尸体不见了
Ever since Jeanette's body went missing,
这个岛上的一切就又不对劲了
everything about the island just felt off again.
我脑子里的想法变得黑暗
Things got dark in my head.
提问
Question.
为什么圣诞老人没有孩子
Why doesn't Santa Claus have any children?
因为他一年只来[射]一次
Because he only comes once a year
还不是在你的烟囱里
and it's not in your chimney.
什么
What?
我想你或许需要
I thought maybe you needed
一个污污的圣诞笑话
a dirty Christmas joke in your life.
我没想到过 但我的确很需要
I didn't know it, but I absolutely did.
我不会问你在想什么
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表