剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
并且报名去上冲浪课
and signing up for a fucking surf lesson?
没有
No.
下海就是送死
The water's a death wish.
是我妹叫你来劝我打消主意的吗
Did my sister ask you to talk me down?
不是 为什么这么说
No. Why?
我先说明 我也不想闲坐着什么都不干
For the record, I don't want to sit around either.
就看着天空 感觉自己是个废物
Watching the sky, feeling like a fuck-up.
一个没用又愚蠢的废物
Like a helpless, stupid fuck-up.
那你想做什么
Then what do you wanna do?
老天
Jesus fucking Christ!
你不能再吓我了
You've gotta stop scaring me.
你也不能再朝手无寸铁的拉丁人扔东西
You need to not throw shit at unarmed brown people.
-对不起嘛 -作为一个
- Sorry. - You know, for someone
浑身散发垒球运动员气息的人
who gives off major softball player vibes,
你刚才的准头真差
that was a super lame throw.
那是什么
What's that?
应该是逃生滑梯的残骸
What's left of the emergency slide, I think.
你要拿它干什么
What are you doing with it?
我还没想到
I don't know yet.
或许用来遮风挡雨或保暖
Maybe use it for shelter or warmth.
随便吧
Whatever.
肯定会有人来接我们的 你知道的吧
Someone's definitely coming to pick us up. You get that, right?
你刚是在那上面拉屎吗
Did you just take a shit up there?
只是尿尿 仅此而已
I took a piss. That's it.
我把话说清楚
And just so we're clear,
我是绝对不会在野外上大号♥的
I will not be doing that in the wild.
我发誓 我需要室内抽水马桶才拉得出
Hand to fucking god, I need indoor plumbing for that.
你包里还有纸巾吗
You got any more tissues in your bag?
你也不想自然滴干吗
You don't want to drip-dry either?
手里有纸巾感觉安心一点
It's just good to have 'em on hand, you know?
纸巾是好火种 也能给伤口止血
They make good tinder. They can staunch a cut.
我得看看我们目前抢救回来多少东西
I gotta take a look at what we've salvaged so far,
包括你的行李箱
your suitcase included.
遇到这种情况 第一步就是
You know, step one in a scenario like this
掌握手头有什么资源
is know what the hell you're working with.
你家是不是那种为末日做好准备的怪异家庭
Are you from one of those creepy doomsday prep families
在地下室囤满罐头汤
and have a basement full of canned soup?
我只是看过很多求生节目
I just watch a bunch of survival TV.
《幸存者》 不用说
Survivor, obviously,
《人与荒野》
Man Versus Wild.
《野性阿♥拉♥斯加》很棒
Wild Alaska is solid.
独自一人赤♥裸♥着 担惊受怕
Alone, naked and afraid.
到底有多少这种节目啊
How many of these are there?
我不明白
I don't get it.
我还以为开始好转了
I thought it was getting better.
这是扭伤 第二天总会变得更严重
It's a sprain; They're always worse the next day.
该死 一般没这么严重
Ah, fuck, not this worse.
托妮 你的表情对我没帮助
Toni, your... your face isn't helping.
我的表情对你没帮助是什么意思
What do you mean my face isn't helping?
我意思是你看起来很害怕
I mean you... You look scared.
她还好吗
She doin' okay?
你...
You're...
你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
肿胀说明你的身体在康复 知道吗
Swelling just means your body's on the job, all right?
有我在 对了
I got this, by the way.
她不需要一堆人围着她
She doesn't need like a ton of people crowding around her.
托妮 很痛
Ow, Toni!
我在抬高你的脚 应该要这样做的
I was elevating it like you're fucking supposed to!
现阶段还是别抬高腿了
Um, I think at this point it's better to immobilize
不去动它比较好 所以都怪我 玛莎
than to elevate, so that's my bad, Martha.
我昨天真该帮你用夹板固定的
I really should have splinted it yesterday.
我刚还在想你昨天真该
I was just thinking you probably should have
-帮她用夹板固定的 -告诉你们
- splinted it yesterday. - Just an FYI.
我去年在阿马里洛综合医院当过志愿护士助手
I was a candy striper at Amarillo General last year
我在那里学到 病患康复的
where I learned that the biggest obstacle
-最大障碍就是... -是感染
- to patient recovery... - Is infection.
还有 负能量
And... negative energy.
你好好想想这句话吧
I'll let you think about that
我去给她拿点喝的
while I go get this one a drink, okay?
所以你带了...
All right, so you brought...
37个安全套吗
...what, like 37 condoms?
还有你的避孕药
And your birth control pills.
你真是计划生育的模范人物
Planned parenthood poster child over here.
我尽力而为啦
I do my best.
今天是第15天
Day 15.
第21天之前我们最好能离开
We better be outta here by day 21.
我可不想在这种鬼地方来姨妈
I do not wanna be on my period in this hellhole.
你觉得现在有人正在来吗
Think anyone's got theirs now?
你妹妹很暴躁 感觉她来了
Your sister was acting like it.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
老天 我开个玩笑而已
Jesus, I was joking.
听着 我在清点存货
Look... I am conducting an inventory.
你能不能别乱碰
Can you just not touch the stuff
等我先统计完
until everything's accounted for?
我想知道手头有多少物资
I wanna know where we're at.
冷静点 这是给玛莎的
Relax, it's for Martha.
我们去走走
We're taking a walk.
你跟我们一起去 得州妹
And you're coming with us, Texas.
你已经出去探查过了 你可以带路
You've already been out there, so you can lead the way.
-带路去哪里 -那里
- Lead the way to what now? - That.
我们得知道这地方的情况
We gotta know what this place is.
岛屿的全貌
Like the full view of it.
岛上不可能只有我们
There's no way we're alone out here.
你知道我想去的 但玛莎...
You know I'd be all in, but Martha...
没关系 你该去
It's fine. You should go.
看来我非去不可了 那我就...
Well... looks like I'm a yes, so I'll ju...
带上这个
Take this.
倾斜一点 拿到山顶上
Tilt it up some. Get it all the way up there.
能变成显眼的信♥号♥♥
It'll make for a pretty good signal.
估计效果比巨大"救命"标志还要好
Probably even better than a big-ass "Help" sign.
这真行得通吗
That could really work?
是的
Yeah.
至少贝爷在《直面荒野》里成功了
Well, it did on Face the Wild with Bear Grylls.
好了
Okay.
瑞秋
Hey, Rach...
一定不容易
It can't be easy...
看着某人逐渐远去
...watching someone drift away.
尤其是当他们陷入黑暗的时候
Especially if they're drifting into darkness.
昨天 我们走的左边
Yesterday, we went left.
我们碰到了一些很难走的地形
You know, we... we hit some real nasty terrain,
所以我觉得走这边机会更大
so I'm guessing this way's gonna be our best bet.
别闹了
Stop that.
这可不是闹着玩的
This thing's no joke.
好了 就这么干吧
All right, let's do this.
让我跟你一起去
Let me come with you!
-不行 -但我...
- Not happening. - But I...
-我能帮你 -你已经帮得够多了
- I can help you. - You've helped enough.
不 瑞秋 瑞秋
No, Rach! Rach.
你知道我感觉多糟吗
You know how bad I feel?
我
I-I, uh...
我想把我的皮肤扯掉
I wanna tear my skin off.
真够戏剧化的 诺拉
Real nice and dramatic, Nora.
等等 当一个人过于戏剧化
Oh, wait, what's it called when someone is so dramatic
都让你感觉不舒服了 叫什么来着
that it makes you wanna fucking cringe?
戏精
Melodramatic?
正是 离我远点
Exactly. Now get outta my face.
看看你 总是挡住我的路
Look at you. Always standing in my fucking way.
天 你的记忆还真是
God, your memory's, like...
极具选择性
lethally selective.
瑞秋·里德
你...
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表