剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Islam has jahannam.
美南浸信会有火与硫磺之地
Southern baptists have the fire and brimstone kind.
不得不听你在这里说教 才是真的地狱
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is hell, having to listen to you lecture.
或许真的是
Maybe it is.
地狱就是上帝把我们弄去接受教训的地方
Hell is where the lord sends us to try and teach us something.
我知道祂是想教我学会要有耐心
I know he's trying to teach me Patience.
看来我的确惹你不爽 我就知道
I do bug you. I knew it.
我只是不明白你为什么总是这么怒气冲冲的
I just don't understand why you run so hot all the time.
玛莎说并不单单是因为我
Martha said it's not just about me.
你总是这样
You've always been this way.
第一天的时候
That first day...
你为什么没告诉她们
Why haven't you told anyone
我用树枝抽伤你了
about how I smacked you with the branch?
因为那是个意外啊
Because it was an accident.
我们都知道那不是意外
We both know that it wasn't.
所以你在等什么
So what are you waiting for?
我在等着离开这座岛
I'm waiting to get off this island
那样我就再也不用想到你了
so that I never have to think about you ever again.
我敢说 你心里一定盘算着
I bet you think about all the different ways
各种报复我的方法
that you could get back at me.
前提是你有那个胆量
If you had the guts.
这里有很多人都觉得
You got a lot of people here
你是个单纯的小天使
thinking you're all rainbows and unicorn shit.
但我能看清你
But I see you.
你就这点能耐吗
That all you got?
我还有力气痛下狠手
I have the strength for lots more,
但我不打算把力气浪费在你身上
but I'm not gonna waste it on you.
你不值得我这么做
You're not worth it.
你知道什么人会虔诚信教吗
You know who clings to religion?
就是那些喜欢自我欺骗
People who like to tell themselves
说自己善良美好的人
a nice story about who they are
因为内心深处
'cause deep down,
他们隐藏着可怕又变♥态♥的秘密
they're hiding some pretty fucked up shit.
我们要分开一阵子吗
Like, is this a break, or...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我真的不明白
I don't fucking get it.
我妈说你就像桦树皮一样
My mom says that you're like birch bark.
只要点一根火柴
One little match,
你就会熊熊燃烧
and you catch fire, just like that.
这是我最爱你的地方
It's what I love most about you.
但这也是我不知道如何应对的一点
But it's also the thing I don't really know how to handle.
我觉得乔安娜·盖恩斯You know, I think Joanna Gaines
住♥宅♥设计和翻修类节目主持人
一定会很赞赏这个的
would definitely approve of this.
是吗
Yeah?
就像是给地面搭建的木板隔层
It's like shiplap for the floor.
别误会我的意思
I mean, don't get me wrong,
我超想吃那些零食
I'm dying for those takis,
但能给我们自己
but it's also just nice to be
创造个美好的空间也很不错 不是吗
creating a gorgeous space for ourselves, you know?
等等 木板隔层是什么
Wait, what's shiplap again?
是乔安娜最喜欢的设计元素
Only Joanna's favorite design element.
等你去了德州 就能见到了
You'll see it when you come down to Texas.
我们可以开启去韦科的特别旅程
We'll make a special trip to Waco.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
那一定会超级好玩的
That would be so much fun.
天呐 就我们两个人吗
Oh, my god, and just the two of us?
操
Fuck.
-我来帮你吧 -不 我可以的
- Let me help you with that. - No, I got it.
-不 我不觉得... -诺拉 我说了我可以的
- No, I don't think... - Nora, I said that I got it!
-我知道 我只是... -我可以的 明白吗
- Yeah, I just know that... - Okay, I got it, okay?
好吧 我 对不起
Okay, I'm s... I'm sorry.
我都说了我自己可以的
I said that I fucking had it!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我 我只是想帮忙而已
I-I just wanted to help.
够了 你得控制下你自己了
Okay, you need to take it down a notch.
托妮
Toni.
-小玛 我没... -别
- Marty, I didn't... - Don't.
你为什么就不能一走了之呢
Why can't you ever just walk away?
或者哪怕逃开呢
Or run, even, you know?
别让你的问题成为别人的麻烦
And not make your shit everyone else's problem?
你把事情搞砸
You ruin things.
破坏气氛 弄坏东西
You destroy things, and you break things!
我受够了你给收拾烂摊子
And I'm done picking up the pieces for you.
你可真让人疲倦
You're exhausting.
虽然简陋 但这是家
Well, it's humble, but it's home.
不吃了 我们没赢
That's all right. We didn't win.
谁在乎
Who cares?
我们全都一起被困在这里
We're all in this clusterfuck together.
没我想象的好吃
Not as good as I thought they'd be.
我就觉得干干的
All I taste is dry.
我可以尝一点吗
Mind if I have some?
我会注意的 不会突然做任何动作
And I'll be careful not to make any sudden movements, you know?
坐在精神病旁边可能会让人很害怕
You might be pretty jumpy sitting next to a psychopath.
有人有多余的饮料可以借给我吗
Does anyone have any spare drinks they could loan me?
我的刚喝光了
I just tapped out.
姐们儿 我们全都不多了
Dude, we're all running low.
你应该管理好你自己的定量
You're supposed to manage your own rations.
你怎么会那么渴
How did you get so thirsty?
你又没怎么干活
It's not like you were exerting yourself.
可能是因为碳酸氢钠
It could be the sodium bicarbonate.
知道吗 我听够这些废话了
You know what, I'm sick of hearing this shit.
我来问你们所有人一件事
Let me ask you something, all of you.
谁的低过敏原睡衣被撕碎
Whose hypoallergenic pajamas were shredded
用来把木头绑在一块
to bind together logs?
你们这些忘恩负义的人正穿着谁的毛衣御寒
And whose sweaters are keeping you ingrates from freezing?
有些人提供商品
Some people provide goods.
有些人提供服务
Some provide services.
我是商品提供者 所以我不必
I'm a goods provider, therefore I get a pass...
-提供服务 -一派胡言
- on the services. - That is such bullshit!
你是商品提供者
You're a goods provider
是因为你该死的运气好
because you had the stupid good fortune
找到了你的包
to find your fucking bag.
你得别总对我张牙舞爪的了 姑娘
You need to get your fucking talons out of my back, girl.
为了你自己的健康
For your own health.
我能喝点谁的饮料吗
Can I please just have someone's drink?
-就一口 -我们投票吧
- A sip? - We vote.
有谁想把她们小心翼翼省下来的一瓶饮料
Anyone who wants to give up a drink they carefully saved
送给一整天无所事事的人
for somebody who did Jack shit all day,
请举手
raise your hand.
天啊 知道吗
Oh, my god. You know what?
我要离开这
I'm out of here.
让开
Move.
-我们该去追她吗 -不用
- Should we go after her? - No.
去她的吧
Fuck her.
莉亚做得很好
Leah's doing beautifully.
她对同伴很慷慨
She's generous with her cohort,
积极参加团队活动
eager to participate in group activities,
甚至还交了几个朋友
even making a few friends.
我们称这些为"亲社会行为"
We call these pro-social behaviors,
它们是非常好的迹象
and they're an incredibly good sign.
天啊
Oh, god.
很高兴听到这个消息
That's so good to hear.
莉亚从来都不是社团活跃分子
Leah's never been much of a joiner,
所以 是的 这太棒了
so, yeah, that's... that's great.
现在还言之尚早
Well, it's early days,
但我看见许多其他情绪健康的标志
but I'm seeing so many other signifiers of emotional wellness.
主动 自我照顾 好奇
Initiative, self-care, curiosity.
那个冬季太难熬了
The winter was so hard.
然后她出了意外
And then with her accident,
变得退缩了很多
she withdrew so much.
你们的女儿正从非常黑暗的悬崖上退下来
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表