剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
这也太奇怪了吧
How weird is that?
不是说好别这么疑神疑鬼的吗
Thought we were dialing back on the cray.
是 只是....
I am. It's just...
她真的太可疑了
It's hard with her.
好的 一个搞定
All right, well, that's one down.
这个是谁的
Who does this belong to?
-二 -二
- Two. - Two?
二
Two.
第二条
Number two.
下一位
Next?
这三条线哪个跟左边的一样长
Which of the three is the same length as the line on the left?
我猜是二
I guess two?
下一位
Next?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你们都在自找难堪
I think you're all embarrassing yourselves.
很明显是第三条
Mate, it's clearly number three.
我的猫都能看出来是第三条
My fucking cat could tell it's number three,
而它都快瞎了
and he's half blind.
世界认为我们的性别很弱
The world thinks our gender is weak,
而你们的行为证实了这一看法
and your move is to reinforce that
因为你们就他妈知道跟羔羊一样随大流
by following the crowd like a bunch of fucking sheep.
你们必须做到更好
You have to do better.
我知道你们来到这里...
And I know you're not here...
看那个女孩
Look at that one.
一个思想清晰独♥立♥的少女
A teenage girl who knows her own mind.
太好了
Bravo.
不过她其实是个研究生
Except she's a grad student
她本来应该给出错误答案来促成一致
who's supposed to be encouraging conformity by giving the wrong answer.
她是己方参与者吗
She's a confederate?
这个己方参与者现在搞砸了这项研究
A confederate who just blew up the study.
至少也是轰轰烈烈的
Well, at least in spectacular fashion.
韦斯特博士 我真没料到会发生那种事
Dr. West, I had no idea that would happen.
11个研究对象的数据打水漂了
Well, that's data for 11 subjects out the window.
但你知道我很厉害
But you know I'm good.
你知道我在这种情况下一般是王牌杀手
You know I'm normally a killer in there.
在实验室的长♥期♥付出也打水漂了
And valuable lab hours also out the window.
该死 很抱歉
Shit. I'm sorry.
只是我真的心里一难受就管不住嘴
It's just that it pained me to keep my mouth shut,
毕竟我看到那么多女孩完全没有独♥立♥的思想
to see so many girls with zero mind of their own
完全沦为群体意志的奴隶
hostages to the will of the crowd,
我当时就忍♥不住爆发了
I mean, I just fucking went off.
如果这能安慰到你的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
其实男孩们的表现也没好多少
the boys haven't fared much better.
荷尔蒙大爆发 完全没有主心骨
They're all hormones and no backbone.
是啊 的确有点
Yeah, it is a little.
抱歉 我应该介绍你们认识的
Uh, my apologies. I should've introduced you.
这是琳·巴克 博士生第三年
This is Linh Bach, third-year doctoral student.
琳 这是格雷琴教授
Linh, this is professor Gretchen...
姓克莱恩 我知道你是谁
Klein. I know who you are.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
我忘了我最近....
I forget my profile is...
成了备受议论的人物
A little higher these days.
他们什么时候决定要不要开除你
When do they decide if you're getting the boot?
-琳 -两周后
- Linh. - Two weeks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
总之 抱歉
Anyway, sorry.
我得走了 但是终于认识您了 我很高兴
I have to run, but it was a pleasure to finally meet you.
彼此彼此
You too.
这绝对是她的包
It's definitely her bag.
天呐
Damn.
没想到珍妮特居然会藏酒呢
Didn't expect this from Jeanette.
真♥他♥妈♥赞爆了
Punk fucking rock.
乌诺牌
Uno!
好吧 玛莎 我喜欢乌诺牌
Okay, Martha, I like uno.
我们都喜欢乌诺牌 但如果你再从包里
We all like uno, but if you throw a party
掏出一样没什么用的东西就狂喜
over one more nonessential item in that bag of yours,
我对天发誓...
I swear to god...
就是啊 那个洗发水/护发素二合一产品
Yeah, the two-in-one shampoo/conditioner
真的是太垃圾了
was a true low point.
这东西有什么不好 它是梨味的啊
What's wrong with it? It smells like pears.
必须分成两步才行
It's a two-step process.
先用洗发水 再用护发素
Shampoo, then conditioner.
好了 来看看她包里还有什么吧
All right, let's see what else she's got.
天呐 她竟然有个打火机
Oh, my god, guys, she has a fucking lighter.
珍妮特简直是个奇迹
Jeanette is a fucking miracle!
天呐 我一直以为她是那种乖宝宝类型的
Man, I mean, like, I took her for a straight edge,
但她竟然抽烟又喝酒
but it turns out she drinks, she smokes.
就一个周末度假 她竟然带了几十颗药来嗑
She brought, like, 20 benzos to a weekend getaway.
珍妮特竟然过着艾米·怀恩豪斯那种生活吗
Jeanette was actually living that Amy Winehouse life?
我真的震惊了
I'm shook.
安息吧
Rip.
是对艾米还是珍妮特谁的
To Amy or Jeanette?
显然都有
Both. Obviously.
谢谢你的发现 谢尔比
Good find, Shelby.
这太了不起了
I mean, this is huge.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是恰好走运罢了
I just got lucky, really.
话说 寿星姑娘
Hey, um, birthday girl,
如果你真的那么激动能拿回你的...
you know, if you're so psyched about getting your...
刺猬鞋吗
Hedgehogs?
...刺猬鞋 那你不觉得
...hedgehogs back, then don't you think
你应该感谢一个人吗
there's somebody you could thank?
是啊 谢尔比 太谢谢你了
Yeah. Shelby, thank you so much.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
难道就没有人觉得
Doesn't anyone else find this,
这事极其令人难以置信吗
like, utterly and completely unbelievable
谢尔比就那么突然找到了这个包吗
that Shelby just, like, found this bag?
莉亚
Leah.
这简直像是天外救星
It's like a deus ex machina.
像什么
It's like a what?
就像是有个完美的小玩意儿
It is, like, this perfect little thing
里面却不知为何有我们所需的一切 我...
that somehow has everything that we need, and I...
我觉得你跟上次一样
I find it really fucking creepy
突然就发现了这个包 真的令人毛骨悚然
that you found this just like you did before.
所以 你到底什么意思
So, like, what are you saying exactly?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得这里很不对劲 有大问题
I think something pretty fucked is going on here,
我觉得有人清楚一切
and I think somebody knows all about it.
我们计划干预得越少越少
We plan to intervene as minimally as possible.
毕竟 我们希望她们的行为
After all, we want their behaviors
是自发的 有机的
to be self-motivated, organic,
不被观察者效应污染
and untainted by the observer effect.
天呐
Oh, god.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我讨厌细高跟
Yeah. I hate stilettos.
但这又是一种压♥迫♥机制
Yet another mechanism of oppression.
这就是父权制的社会想要的结果
This is what the patriarchy wants,
把我们变成又瘦又高的艺伎
to turn us into tall, slow geishas
让我们的足弓下榻 患上坐骨神经痛
with fallen arches and fucking sciatica!
我想了解一下 因此我能不能问问
Well, can I ask, then, just for my own edification,
你为什么还要穿这种鞋
why... why do you wear them?
因为这种鞋会显得我的腿型很好看
Because my legs look good in them.
自发的行为 刚刚就是说到这里
Self-motivated behavior... Right.
当然了 安全是重中之重
Of course, safety is a priority.
所以我们也暗中出手帮助了一下
So inconspicuous overtures have been made.
这里大家可以看到一个医疗救援包
Here you see a medical reinforcement bag
在第二日被我们的团队送过去
delivered by our team on day two.
除此之外 就全靠大海来决定
Beyond that, it is up to the ocean
她们在岸上能捡到什么了
to decide what comes ashore.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表