剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
- We just need the... - Tail number?
我们成功放大了它的照片
Yeah, we managed to blow up an image of it.
-我们搞到了 -好
- Uh, we got it. - Okay.
打给我给你的那个联络人 给他念编号♥
Call that contact I gave you. Read him that number.
他会知道怎么摆平这事
He'll know how to make this whole thing go away.
我们这就去办 你专注于你的会议就好
We're on it. Focus on your meeting.
我也想取消
I'd cancel in a heartbeat,
但没有现金流入 我没法摆平飞行员
but I can't make this pilot problem go away
也不能让项目维持运转
and keep the lights on without an influx of cash.
我会吃沙拉 乞讨钱
I'll inhale a salad, beg for money,
然后在2点前回总部
and be back at headquarters by 2:00.
表演时间到
It's showtime.
格雷琴
Gretchen!
你好 爱丽丝
Oh, hello, Alice.
真高兴你能来
So glad you could come.
没想到你亲自开门
I'm surprised you answer your own door.
我喜欢时刻保持警觉
I like to keep people on their toes.
请
Please.
希望你不介意我们在这吃午饭
I hope it's okay that we're having lunch here.
我觉得这样更亲密
I just think it's so much more intimate.
还因为我挖来了法国洗衣房♥餐厅的主厨
That and I stole the chef de cuisine from the French Laundry,
食物非常精致美味
so the food is divine.
听上去棒极了
Sounds wonderful.
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry.
我亲自帮助设计了
I personally helped design
今天的八道美味佳肴
the eight-course tasting menu for today.
八道菜 好极了
Eight courses. Great.
这应该可以给你足够的时间
Should give you plenty of time
来告诉我你是怎么花我的钱的
to tell me how you're spending my money.
谢谢 迪米特里
Thank you, Dmitri.
大厨准备了一道爆炒扇贝加小红莓糖霜
The chef has prepared a seared scallop with cranberry gla?age
作为开胃菜
as your amuse-bouche.
那不是八道菜之一 对吧
That doesn't count as one of the courses, does it?
所以你的意思是我们想吃什么就吃什么吗
So you're saying we can eat everything?
没错
Hell yeah.
清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥ 统统处理掉
Major closeout sale! Everything must go!
喝点酒后水吗 亲爱的
Chaser, my darling?
定量分配女王开恩了 我太喜欢了
The ration queen lets loose. I'm into it.
我们的海岛度假被夺走了
We were robbed of our island vacay.
现在是我们夺回一天假期的机会
Here's our chance to take one day of it back,
稍微享受一下
maybe live a little.
-谢谢 -搞什么 玛莎
- Thanks. - Hey, the hell, Martha?
-你竟然有糖果 -你从哪儿弄到的
- You've got candy? - Hey, where'd you get those?
珍妮特的背包的侧袋里
Side pocket of Jeanette's bag.
我有麻烦了吗 不是说要消灭一切吗
Am I in trouble? I thought everything must go.
好吧 玛莎 不对 这些...
Yeah. No, Martha, these...
这些不是糖果 是大♥麻♥零食
These aren't candy. They're edibles.
我知道是可食用的啊[一词多义] 我刚都吃了
Well, I know they're edible; I just ate them.
不是 是那种..
No, no, like... like...
四氢大♥麻♥酚
THC.
大♥麻♥
Pot.
玛莎 这是大♥麻♥小熊糖
Martha, they're marijuana bears.
天呐 这种劲儿可足了
Oh, man! These are potent.
我曾尝试过一次
I had a foot once,
然后大概24小时里都感知不到自己的脚
and I couldn't feel my feet for, like, 24 hours.
我都不知道我还有脚
I didn't know I had them.
那 如果有人不小心吃了三颗会怎么样
So... what would happen if someone accidentally ate three?
玛莎 你会神魂颠倒的
Oh, Martha, you're gonna be tripping motherfucking balls, dude.
她不会独自一人承受
And she won't be alone.
我第一次吃
First-timer.
-不管了 -我也要吃
- Fuck it. - I'm in too.
姐妹同心 宝贝
Solidarity, baby.
我也吃一颗
I'll have one.
好了 我先去撒个尿
All right, I'm gonna go take a piss
以免待会儿尿失禁 所以...
before it happens involuntarily. So...
-谢谢 -她的意思是尿裤子
- Thank you. - She meant pee her pants.
是啊
Yeah.
天父 我请求得到您的指引与恩赐
Father, I ask of you your guidance and grace.
玛莎刚刚吃下了足以放倒一头水牛的大♥麻♥
So Martha just ate enough weed to tranquilize a buffalo...
以防你想知道你刚刚错过了什么
In case you were wondering what you're missing.
太疯狂了
Pretty crazy.
我不喜欢打探别人的私事
I'm not big on fishing through other people's business,
这是我个人的原则
just as, like, a personal policy,
但不幸的是 并非这里的每一个人都这样
but unfortunately, I can't say the same about everyone on this beach.
如果你继续这样一个人坐在这里
If you sit here like you are,
她们肯定会过来询问你的
they're gonna come at you with questions.
所以...
So...
或许你该考虑加入我们的狂欢
maybe you should think about joining the fiesta.
再说 跟你玩并不会觉得无聊扫兴
And plus, you know, you're not a bad hang.
上帝啊 以您的智慧
God, in your wisdom,
请赐我信心 以继续遵循您的旨意
give me faith to be what you intended.
上帝啊 以您的智慧
And god, in your wisdom,
请赐我信心 以继续遵循您的旨意
give me faith to be what you intended.
天父 我请求得到您的指引与恩赐
Father, we ask for your guidance and your grace...
以应对诱惑
...in the face of temptation,
我们希望您今日与我们同在此
and we hope that you are here in this room with us today
指引凯尔
to show Kyle the way.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, mom.
你今早散发着光彩啊 你知道吗
You're glowing this morning, you know that?
你是往脸上抹了新的化妆品
Are you putting something new on your face
还是你自身散发的光彩
or is that just you?
小贝和我昨晚用了韩国面膜
Well, Becs and I did Korean sheet masks last night.
我觉得你们现在关系还这么亲密 真的很好
I think it's so sweet how you two are still thick as thieves,
尤其是她过去的几年间 经历了一些起起落落
especially after some of her ups and downs the past few years.
我还以为你们
I thought you might sort of just, you know,
在她转去北基♥督♥学校后渐行渐远了呢
drift apart after she transferred to North Christian.
大家还好吗
How we doing, people?
早上好 爸爸
Morning, daddy.
大家的周六过得还好吗
Everybody's Saturday going good?
你呢 太大了不能亲了吗
How 'bout you? Too big for a kiss?
你那边还好吗
Did it all go okay in there?
正在努力解决
Working through it.
在普莱诺花了点时间
Spent some time up in Plano,
就是我跟你说过的那地方
up that place I told you about.
*周六在公园里*
*Saturday in the park, *
*我以为是7月4日国♥庆♥节呢*
*I think it was the Fourth of July*
现在不是7月 是11月 爸爸
It's not July. It's November, daddy.
*有人在跳舞 有人在大笑*
*People dancing, people laughing*
*有个人在卖♥♥冰淇淋*
*A man selling ice cream*
*唱着意大利歌♥曲*
*Singing Italian songs*
我们何时开始吃这种含糖量超高的垃圾食品了
When'd we start eating this sugary crap?
*每个人都换了种面貌*
*Everybody is another*
*你能尽情感受吗*
*Can you dig it*
*我可以*
*Yes, I can.*
今天天气相当好啊
Looking pretty nice out there, huh?
天空晴朗 气温适宜
Clear skies, good temp...
斯宾塞 你和梅儿去穿上赛车装备
Spence, you and Mel go put on your ATV kits.
我们去玩赛车 好吗
Let's go four-wheeling, huh?
太棒了
Yes!
好极了 慢慢走
Yes! Slowly, walk now.
嘿 你也在受邀之列
Hey, you're invited, too, you know.
你知道你是我的头号♥助力搭档
You know you're my number one wing-woman.
好吧 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但我想知道我能不能...
But I was actually wondering if I could...
能不能快速跟你们谈谈这个...
like, if I could real quick talk to you about...
-谢尔比 -我知道
- Shelby. - I know.
但我查了下关于植牙的事
But I looked into the implants,
如果我现在就开始做
and if I start the process now,
到冬季选美大会时 我就能有永久性的牙齿了
I could have permanent teeth for the winter pageant circuit...
或许下个月就能有一颗
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表