剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
This place, like, makes you face your demons or something
结果发现那个魔鬼真的很丑恶
and it turns out your demons are really fucking ugly.
是啊
Yeah.
不 我的意思不是 说你内心的魔鬼
No, I didn't mean... I didn't mean yours.
我是泛指所有人
I just meant, like, everybody's.
我明白
I know.
-不是吧 -天呐
- No fucking way. - Oh, my god.
-荔枝 -天呐
- Lychees! - Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐 这简直是最棒的事了
Oh, my god. This is the best thing ever.
就算吃完又会狂吐不止 那也值了
If we end up hurling after this, it'll still be worth it.
阿门
Amen.
怎么了 什么这么好笑
What? What's funny?
你 你这里有点...
You have a... you've just got a...
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
我去帮你拿号♥
Hey, I'm gonna go get your number.
记住了
And remember, okay?
你得始终保持好状态 知道吗
You've gotta keep the form tight, all right?
哪怕你觉得他们没在看你也一样
Even when you think they're not watching.
他们不会像对待十几岁的小孩那样轻易放过你的缺点
They don't cut you as much slack as they do in the teens.
你一定会大放异彩的 女王
You're gonna crush it, queen.
我的耳边一直回想着
They just keep ringing in my ears,
她在法庭上说出的那些谎言
her lies...told to the damn court.
大概她不觉得那些是谎言吧
I guess they don't feel like lies to her.
她拒绝睁开眼去看真♥相♥
Oh, the stuff she refuses to see.
不管你什么时候跳舞
And whenever you dance,
你都会想起我们在一起的时光
you're gonna remember our time together.
并且清楚 你无所不能
And know you are capable of anything.
波妮丝 你知道玛莎去哪儿了吗
Bernice, you know where Martha went?
她不是在做准备吗
She's not getting ready?
她本来在 但后来突然消失了
She was but then she disappeared on me.
11岁玛莎·布莱克本加冕第39届帕瓦集♥会♥
结果如何
And?
没找到什么有用的
I couldn't find much.
我知道你在寻找创造性的解决办法
I know you're looking for a creative solution
好让那些家庭无法起诉
so the family can't sue,
但我觉得像这种问题或许
but I think it might be one of these issues that, uh,
只能用最没创意的方式去解决
an extremely uncreative move is in order.
-就是砸钱 -是啊
- So throw money at it. - Yeah.
什么都没找到吗
Nothing?
就连超速罚单和保险欺诈都没有吗
Not a speeding ticket or a false insurance claim?
玛莎不是曾卷入过一起刑事案件吗
Wasn't Martha involved in a criminal case?
我知道那是她的过去的一部分
I know that was part of her history.
那正是我选择她的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I chose her.
我不知道这能给你增加什么筹码
I don't know what kinda leverage this can get you
去应对她的家庭 但是
with the family but, um,
她的确在法庭上作伪证了
she did perjure herself.
2018年 明尼苏达州法♥院♥
2018. Minnesota state court.
这算是个发现
Well, that's something.
如果我今早有点严苛无情 我向你道歉
I'm sorry if I was a little harsh this morning.
我不希望你觉得不被赏识
I don't want you to feel underappreciated.
我需要确保你明白你对这个项目有多重要
It's important to me that you know how vital you are to this.
以及你是开心的
And that you're happy.
我是开心的
I am.
你们对我保证过 没人会质疑的
You guys promised me no one would question this.
像这样没有食物是持续不了多久的
The going without food can't last.
这让每个人都很焦躁 濒临崩溃
It's putting everyone on edge.
并且 莉亚
And... Leah.
她让自己陷入危险
She put herself at risk,
让我姐姐陷入危险
my sister at risk.
她很危险
She's... dangerous.
她的精神不稳定 我担心...
She's unstable, and I'm afraid...
不
No.
她可能会去伤害...
She might do something to hurt...
我♥操♥
Holy fucking shit.
你们...
And you have...
别再说了 诺拉 别再说了
Stop talking, Nora. Stop talking!
她很危险
She's dangerous.
她 我不能继续待在这里了
She... I can't be here.
她可能会伤害别人的
She might hurt someone.
是你
You.
那个人...
It was...
是你
It was you.
你跟这一切有关系
You have something to do with this.
你知道我们为何会在这里
You know why we're here.
跟我来
Come.
你在做梦呢 莉亚 你只是在做梦而已
You're dreaming, Leah. You're just dreaming.
你不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
我知道
I do.
跟我来
Come with me.
你跑到这外面来不安全
You're not safe out here.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表