剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
I'm out.
你当然要放弃了
Yeah, you know, of course you're giving up.
你很乐意把别人拽进你的诡计
You have no problem dragging people into your stunts,
但一旦跟你的计划不合了 你就要退出
but as soon as it doesn't fit your agenda, you bail.
我不是想回去
Dude, I wasn't going back.
我只是想分散开 扩大搜索面
I was just gonna fan out and increase the search area.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
我跟你去
I'll go with.
我们不能落单
You know, no lone soldiers and all that.
我他妈没疯
I'm not fucking crazy!
我知道喊这句话对我没帮助
I know screaming that did not help my case...
但我发誓我没疯
...but I swear I'm not fucking crazy.
我们得继续搜寻
We have to keep looking.
法汀
Fatin!
她没有不稳定 临床上没有
She's not unstable, not in any clinical sense.
她展现出来的激动是一种应激反应
The agitation she's demonstrating is a stress response.
莉亚冲破束缚前会不稳定
Leah spins until she's untethered.
当然了 托妮会发怒
Toni angers, of course,
直到她不可避免地自我毁灭
until she inevitably self-destructs.
法汀 当她走投无路或者受伤 她会消失
Fatin, when she's cornered or hurt, disappears,
也就是我们正在见证的现象
which is what we are witnessing right now,
以及我们暂缓干预的原因
and why we are holding off on any intervention.
亚力克斯 能麻烦你
Alex, could I bother you
去楼上的放映室检查下投影仪吗
to go upstairs to the av room and check the projector?
搞不懂为什么有些影像这么模糊
I can't figure out why some of these images are so pixilated.
没问题
Not a problem.
我看了档案
I read the dossiers.
她没有遵循典型的行为模式
She's not following typical behavior pattern.
对
No.
法汀不会因为被激怒就失踪
Fatin does not disappear when provoked.
你今天练习了多久
How long did you practice today?
一个小时独奏 两个小时合奏
One hour alone, two-hour ensemble.
练习勃拉姆斯了吗
Did you work on the brahms?
知道吗 我要回屋了
You know what? I'm gonna go inside.
你这么审问我 我可没法放松
I can't relax while you're giving me the third degree.
烤熟鸡肉 不是拷问女儿
Grill the chicken, not your daughter.
几点了
Hey, what time is it?
1点25
it's 1:25.
那场手表拍卖♥♥差不多到最后竞价的阶段了
Okay, almost time for final bids on that watch auction.
你能帮我把平板拿来吗
Hey, uh, can you grab my tablet?
我可不想突然杀出个开挂的对手
I don't want some ringer to get in there
从我们眼皮底下抢走
and snipe it out from under us.
看上去还有三分钟
Looks like you've still got three minutes left,
应该没问题
so you're good.
好
Okay.
盯着点
Keep your eye on it.
好了 该你了
Okay, you're up.
眼睛盯准目标
Keep your eye on the target.
打得好
Great shot.
再发一张
我欲♥火♥焚身都忘了礼节
我什么时候能再见到你
很快 如果你乖乖的话
再来
Again.
有新出价的吗
Yeah. Any new bids?
没 没有
N-No, nothing new.
看上去今晚我们是赢家了
it looks like tonight we're all winners!
太棒了
Yeah!
来 尝一口
Take... here, take a bite of this.
你简直是女神
You're a goddess.
你知道我离你只有十五分钟车程
路况好的话只用十分钟 过来吧
我这就到
不错吧
It's good, right?
棒极了
It's amazing.
别打对方了
Hey, stop hitting each other.
别这样
Come on, guys.
只是露鸟照而已
It's just a dick pic.
对 但是你♥爸♥的
Yeah, but that's your dad.
随便了
Whatever.
他把他的露鸟照
He sent skeezy pics of his junk to, like,
发给了几十个荡♥妇♥
dozens of these ratchet girls,
她们中的有些人显然跟他上过床了
and some of them he had clearly hooked up with in real life.
我的意思是 我完全没必要尊重他的隐私
My point is, there's zero need for me to respect his privacy.
他先乱发私照的
He put it out there first.
所以你就把照片分享给
So your move was to share that photo
他全部联♥系♥人吗
with his entire contact list?
没人会知道是我♥干♥的
No one's gonna know it was me.
我已经从头到尾仔细加密过了
I encrypted that shit to within an inch of its life,
不可能找上我
kept myself squeaky clean.
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗
You know what I like about you?
你从来不说废话
You never feel the need for lame-ass chatter.
但既然我们结组了
But since we're here,
你注意到莉亚很有问题了吗
you ever notice how Leah seriously bugs?
说真的 她总是拿她男友的书当宝贝似的
Like, seriously, she's always, "My precious," over her boy's book.
脑袋清醒点吧
Like, for real, lighten the hell up.
你们真是一模一样
Kindred fucking spirits.
我只是说 你们两个都想
I just mean you're both trying to
给对方一样的建议
give each other the same damn advice.
不
No.
她疯得更厉害一点
Her crazy's a bit extra.
好吧
All right.
-该死 -操 上帝啊
- Oh, shit. - Fuck, Jesus.
-这是什么 -你还好吗
- What? What is this? - You okay?
搞什么 它在往下拽我
What the... what the fuck? It's taking me down.
来
Here.
瑞秋 冷静下来
Rachel, calm down.
-多特 它在吞噬我 -你得冷静
- Dot, it's sucking me in. - You don't got it.
怎么回事 怎么回事
What is happening? What is happening?
不不不
No. No, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
-不 瑞秋 -我行的 我自己来
- No, Rachel! - I got it, I got it.
我能出来
Fuck! I got it.
-我能行 -瑞秋
- I can do it. - Rachel.
我能行 放手 放手
I fucking got it! Get off! Get off!
-我能行 -救命
- I got it! - Help!
你在帮倒忙 我能行
You're making it worse! I can do it!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
该死
Fuck.
救我
Help me!
救我
Help me!
停下 快停住
Just stop! Please stop!
绕过去 绕过去
Go around. Around.
拽住我的胳膊 瑞秋 拽住胳膊
Grab my arm. Rachel, grab my arm.
不要灭 不要灭
Don't go out, don't go out.
我能出来 我能出来
I can get out of here! I can get out of here!
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你得停止挣扎
You got to stop fighting.
听我说 你得别乱动了 好吗
Listen to me. You have to stop. Okay?
别挣扎了
Stop fighting.
你会明白的 那样一切会更容易
You'll see. Everything gets easier.
放松
Just let go,
让我们帮你 好吗
and let us help you, okay?
吸气
Breathe.
放松 吸气
Relax. Breathe.
呼气
Exhale.
吸气 吸气
Breathe. Breathe.
让我们帮你 好吗
Let us help you, okay?
数三个数
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
天知道我不是轻言放弃的人
So, um, god knows I'm not a quitter,
不过到了这个时候 这场搜救行动
but at some point, this search party...
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表