剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
- We're almost there. - Yeah, well,
就快到了对你和我们来说 并不一样
almost there doesn't mean the same for you as it does for us, okay?
我们的临界值有很大差异
We are... working with very different thresholds here.
这是种族歧视
That's racist.
什么 不 我意思是因为
What? No! No, I-I only meant because...
因为你是个世界级的运动员 我
Because you're like a world-class athlete. I...
淡定 我开玩笑的
Chill. I'm kidding.
小心
Watch out.
你觉得我们上去后会看到什么
What do you think we'll see once we get up there?
我希望能看到桑道斯度假村
I'm hoping for, like, a Sandals Resort maybe.
我要休息下 抱歉
I'm takin' a break. Sorry.
我说了 我们就快到了
I said... We're almost there!
-该死 镜子 -莉亚
- Shit, the mirror! - Leah!
莉亚 别去 停下 我们不需要
Leah, no, no, no. Stop! We don't need it.
我看到了
I see it!
-我能拿到 -你能拿到吗
- I can get it. - Can you get it?
-嗯 我能看到 -莉亚 停下 放弃吧
- Yeah, I can see it... - Leah, stop! Let it go!
-就在那 -你能拿到吗
- It's right there... - Can you get it?
我看到了
I can see it.
不
No.
拉我上去 拉我上去 拉我上去
Get me up! Get me up, get me up!
拉我上去
Get me up!
拉我上去
Get me up!
-我在尽力了 拉她上来 -拉我上去
- I'm trying! Pull her up! - Get me up!
所以你妹妹还是来了
So... Your sister came after all.
嗯
Yeah.
我想在那个时候
Guess by then...
她意识到了我并不总是知道什么对自己最好
She realized that I don't always know what's best for myself.
操 操 我们需要那个
Fuck! Fuck, we needed that!
镜子吗
The mirror?
谁在乎一面镜子
Who the hell cares about a mirror?
-莉亚差点死了 -瑞秋 我很抱
- Leah almost died. - Rachel, I am so...
很抱歉
So sorry.
你不需要给她道歉
Don't feel like you need to apologize to her.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
别看着我好像你觉得我疯了一样
Don't look at me like you think I've lost my mind,
好像我是个无缘无故疯掉的愤怒女生
like I'm some angry-ass girl losing her shit for no reason!
我有一切理由
I have every reason!
我的生活在数百万英里之外
My life is out there a million miles away, okay?
真正的生活在外面 而我完全不知道
Real life is out there, and I have no fucking clue
为什么只有我在努力找回原来的生活
why I'm the only one fighting to get it back!
就没有事物等着你们吗
Is there nothing waiting for you?
没有想要你们回去的世界吗
Do you not have a world that wants you back?
搞什么 有人在听吗
What the fuck? Hello?!
看来是没有了
I guess fucking not!
下位选手 瑞秋·里德
Diving next, Rachel Reid.
游泳及跳水2017年一级赛
什么
There's...
什么都没有
There's nothing.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
什么都没有 什么都没有 什么都没有
There's nothing, there's nothing, there's nothing.
什么...
There's...
都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有 什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing, nothing.
离我远点 诺拉
Stay away from me, Nora.
我是认真的 离我远点 诺拉
I'm serious. Stay the fuck away from me, Nora.
停下 别 别碰我
Stop, just don't... Don't touch me!
别 离我远点 诺拉
Don't... stay the fuck away from me, Nora!
我的天
Oh, my god!
我的天
Oh, my god!
了解下背景
Just for context,
你原本希望在山顶上看到什么
what did you hope to see from the summit?
任何东西都行
Something, anything.
码头 房♥子
A dock, a house.
表明我们并不孤单的某种迹象
Some kinda sign that we weren't... alone.
但那并没有成为现实
But that didn't materialize.
什么
Sorry, what?
你没有找到任何
Well, you didn't find anything
显示你们并不孤单的东西
to suggest that you weren't alone.
有也没有
I... did and I didn't.
有也没有
I did and I didn't.
我们看不到另外四人吗
We don't have eyes on the other four?
她们 她们应该会经过
They, um, they should pass by.
12号♥凉亭摄像头马上调出
Arbor cam 12 in just a sec.
你看到她们以不同的方式调整了自己吗
Do you see how they've arranged themselves differently?
往往意味着关系的布局发生了转变
It often means a shift in the geography of the relationship.
-你有记下吗 苏珊 -当然
- Did you note that, Susan? - Of course.
天
Oh, god.
狗狗们昨晚肯定在洗衣房♥里睡了一夜
The dogs must have slept in the laundry last night.
我今天的衣服一直都这样吗
Have I just been walking around like this all day?
-你需要粘毛器吗 -是的
- Do you want the lint roller? - Yes!
我不如就将就这样了
Oh, hell, I may as well just steer into the skid.
真乖
Oh, yes!
只是看着它们的脸
The number of times just staring at these two faces
就能让我恢复清醒
has brought me back from the edge...
它们是怎么做到的
How do they do it?
是不是因为它们太单纯了
Is it just that they're so simple
而世间万物都很复杂
when absolutely nothing else is?
我们没有
We're not just...
轻率地把她的死抛在脑后
thoughtlessly putting her death behind us.
我们要继续前进 这样她的付出
We're moving forward so that what she gave
才会有意义
amounts to something.
-清楚了吗 -绝对清楚
- Is that clear? - Hundred percent.
-苏珊呢 -清楚
- Susan? - Yes, all clear.
好
Good.
你能给大本营打个电♥话♥吗
Could you get on to base camp?
我要看看工作人员是否找到了包裹
I wanna check that the operative found the package.
好的
Of course.
过来
Come on!
航♥空♥执照
戴维斯·迈克尔·克莱恩
这肯定是我们的飞行员
Gotta figure this was our pilot.
先生 我对你目前所处的位置
Now, sir, I don't have a great feeling
感觉不太妙
about where you're at right now,
但是你留下的东西不会被浪费
but the shit you left behind will not be wasted.
小多 别这么诡异
Dottie, don't be morbid.
抱歉 但这可是一大袋
Uh, well, sorry, but this is a haul.
止痛药 消毒剂
Pain pills, disinfectants...
基本上就是一个医药箱
Basically a whole medicine cabinet.
好吧 吞下去吧
All right, down the hatch.
你很快就会痊愈的
You, ma'am, are gonna be ship-shape in no time.
我以前只吃过商店里的牌子
I've only ever had the store brand kind before.
这不是她买♥♥给你的 她只是运气好而已
She didn't buy them for you. She had some dumb fucking luck.
给她一片这个
Hey, um, give her one of these,
一片半吧 但确保
maybe one and a half, but make sure
-她和饭一起服用 -这是什么
- she takes it with food. - What is it?
羟考酮[镇静剂]Oxycodone.
谢尔比 十分感谢
Shelby, thank you so much.
用印第安语怎么说"不客气"
How do you say "You're welcome" In Native American?
在欧吉布威族 是"别见外"
In Ojibwe, it's miigwech.
好吧
Okay.
对
Yeah.
就是那个
That.
那激流现在看起来平静多了
That riptide's looking real good right about now.
对了 谢谢你
Thanks... by the way.
试着拿回镜子
For trying to get the mirror.
我不是
I'm not like...
一个铁定能上斯坦福大学的奥♥运♥级别的跳水运动员
A Stanford-bound-wheaties-box- olympic-level diver,
但我确实有追求的东西
but I do go after things.
如果它们很冒险 遥不可及 很愚蠢
If they're risky, impossible, stupid,
或者完全是个灾难
or like an absolute recipe for disaster,
我肯定会去
I'll... I'll go after it for sure.
斯坦福大学
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表