剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
-冒险地活着 -是啊
- living dangerously. - Yeah.
我得放松下
I ought to let loose,
毕竟我们都在庆祝
seeing as how we're celebrating.
你姐姐又把五金带回家了
Your sister brought home the hardware again.
我以为五金制品
I thought hardware was, like,
不是工具和钉子之类的吗
tools and nails and stuff.
这是俗语 亲爱的
It's an expression, honey.
怎么了 小谢 出什么事了吗
What's up, Shelbs? Something happen?
没有 我
No, I'm, uh...
我很好 就是累了
I'm all good. I'm just tired.
小谢 我最近在想
You know, Shelbs, I've been thinking about it,
你说得对
and you're right.
你那个假牙是个问题
That flipper's a problem.
就跟任何缺陷一样
And like any flaw, uh,
如果你有办法弥补它 你就该去弥补
if you have the means to take care of it, you should.
咱们去做种植牙
Let's get you those permanents, huh?
戴夫 医生说我们该等到
Dave, the doctor told us we should wait
她满18岁 确保她停止发育
till she's 18 to make sure she stopped growing.
他反复强调对她来说有多危险和多痛苦
He went over and over how dangerous and painful it would be for her.
他说得很清楚
He could not have been clearer.
吉尔
Well, Jill,
如果能补救[纠正]if it can be fixed...
痛苦也值得
Pain's worth it.
对吧 小谢
Right, Shelbs?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我们暑假的时候去弄
We'll do it over summer break,
一次性彻底弄好
get it taken care of once and for all.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, daddy.
这么说吧 我原本的暑假计划
Let's just say I had very different plans for the summer
跟我后来的经历差距很大
than where I ended up.
根据我们掌握的一些情报
It would seem, according to some intel that we've gathered,
似乎这一天是个转折点
that this day was a turning point of sorts...
因为在那之后
Because after that,
情况开始急转直下
everything started to deteriorate.
你同意这个表述吗
Would you agree with that statement?
我们正在调查的不幸事件
The unfortunate incidents we're looking into
就在那不久之后开始发生
started to occur shortly thereafter.
所以我们才问
That's why we're asking.
谢尔比
Shelby...
我不想说了
I'm done talking.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们还剩两小时 还有很多事情要谈
We still have two hours left and a lot of ground to cover.
你觉得我在乎吗 我不说了
You think I give a shit? I'm done.
我们结束吧
All right, look, let's just wrap this up.
不 我们不能破例 杨探员
No, we're not setting that precedent, agent Young.
看看你们有多渴望我透露信息
Look how desperate you are for me to spill,
我知道一些你们迫切想知道的事
and I know things that you would die to find out,
会震撼你们全家的事
things that would blow your fucking mind,
但除非你们让我见她 否则我什么都不会说
but I'm not saying a word until you let me see her.
隔离令没有解除
Well, the quarantine order's still in place,
我们也无意讨价还价 所以继续吧
and we're not in the business of bargaining, so moving on.
除非你们让我见她
I'm not saying a word...
否则我什么都不会说
Until you let me see her.
你想见托妮 对吗
You're asking to see Toni, right?
不是她
Not her.
莉亚
Leah.
昨天大家都以为我疯了
So everybody thought I went insane yesterday,
而你好像也不甘落后的样子
and you were like, "hold my beer."
抱歉 我不是来说尴尬的表情包笑话的
Sorry, I didn't just come to crack cringey meme jokes.
我
I, um...
我想跟你道歉
I wanted to apologize...
为这一切
for all that
还有以一个
and tell you as somebody who's
已经精神失常的人的身份跟你说
already gone pretty much off the rails...
你该对自己宽容点
You should try to go easy on yourself.
我知道我们不能把一切都怪在我们所在的地方
I know we can't blame it all on where we are,
但是这里 这个处境
but this place, this situation...
它会让你疯掉
...it makes you go crazy.
十六天来 我们被真正的死亡威胁着
For 16 days, actual death has been hanging over our heads...
而我好像唯一在乎的却是爱情
And, yet, the only thing I seem to give a shit about is love.
很不正常 对吗
Total fucking psychosis, right?
这不就是我们都害怕的事吗
Isn't that what we're all afraid of...
害怕我们不会被爱
...that we won't be loved...
害怕我们会寂寞
...that we'll be all alone?
莉亚
Leah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
疯子团结一致
Train wrecks unite.
我可能再也不进食了 那女人就是个施虐狂
I may never eat again. That woman is a sadist.
我绝不会再安排和她吃午饭
I'll never schedule lunch with her again.
她可以喝咖啡
She can have coffee.
现在什么情况
Where do we stand?
你会很高兴得知亚力克斯的出现没有扰乱事情
You'll be happy to know Alex's presence didn't derail things.
显然 玛莎碰到他的时候
Apparently, Martha was under the influence of thc
正在大♥麻♥的药劲上
at the time she ran into him,
以为他是苏醒过来的假人模特
thought he was that mannequin come to life.
哈利路亚
Halle-fucking-lujah.
我还是希望我能开除亚力克斯
I still wish I could fire Alex,
但他作为一个不满意的前员工对我来说更危险
but he's more dangerous to me as a disgruntled ex-employee.
他很自责
He felt really bad,
如果这能让你好受点的话
if that makes you feel any better.
没有
No, it doesn't.
飞机呢
Now what about the plane?
钱已经汇过去了
The money's been wired,
所以这个乱来的飞行员应该已经处理了
so this rogue pilot ought have been dealt with.
你的联♥系♥人说一切都处理好了
Your contact said everything's been handled,
没有跟你扯上关系
and your hands are clean.
非常好
Wonderful.
怎么了
What?
汤姆 怎么了 快说
Tom, what? Out with it.
不 我们很满意事情都处理好了 只是
No, we're happy everything's been dealt with, it's just, um...
你让他们杀了飞行员吗
Did you have the pilot killed?
什么
What?
不好意思 你以为我是什么人
I'm sorry. Who do you think I am?
我雇了一个黑客改变了飞机的定位
I hired a hacker to change the GPS of the plane
这样如果我们的人突然醒来
so that if our guy suddenly wakes up
一心想要做善事
with a do-gooder sense of responsibility,
他的坐标会指引当局
his coordinates would lead authorities
去一座美丽的小岛 岛上有一家
to a lovely little island with a sweet beachfront hotel
制♥作♥顶级迈泰酒的海滨酒店
that makes killer mai tais.
你们真觉得我会让人杀了飞行员吗
You honestly think I would have the pilot killed?
不 我没有
No, I... I didn't.
我是研究员 不是杀人犯
I'm a researcher, not a murderer.
听好了
Now listen.
我们得密切关注姑娘们
We'll need to keep a close eye on the girls.
这次救援落空也许会改变她们之间的关系
This non-rescue may really change the dynamics.
当然
Of course.
这实验就像是抚养孩子
This experiment is like having a kid.
当你认为自己了解了
The moment you think you understand
所面对的东西时 它又再次改变
what you're dealing with, it changes again.
如果你有自杀念头或需要找人倾诉
请联♥系♥父母 朋友或信赖的成年人 或拨♥打♥当地自杀求助热♥线♥
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表