剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
毕竟你连着两年都没拍照
considering you've been "Not pictured" two years in a row.
你会记着这事还真奇怪
Strange thing to be keeping track of.
年鉴毕竟是我合作编写的
Well, I co-edit the yearbook,
而且那些照片缺位实在很辣眼睛
and the "Not pictured" spaces are an eyesore,
所以没错 我记着呢
so, yes, I keep track.
你跟我来就是为了羞辱我没去拍照吗
Did you come along just to shame me for missing picture day?
我来是因为我们要结伴
I came because of the buddy system,
而且我觉得很可惜
and I just think it's a shame
我们没能更好地了解对方
that we don't know each other better,
毕竟从一个镇子来的
being from the same town and all.
我们在八年级西语课之后就没交集了 是吗
We haven't really crossed paths since eighth-grade Spanish, have we?
在那之前呢 青年足球队吗
And before then, what? Youth soccer?
对 看来我们的圈子就是没有交集
Yeah, well, I guess our circles just don't overlap.
对了 你♥爸♥是史上最棒的足球教练了
Fyi, your dad was the best soccer coach.
我记得每次我们赢了比赛
I remember every time we'd win,
他就会跑到球场上 假装弹起吉他
he'd run onto the field and play air guitar,
我们也都会跟他一起
and we'd all just join in with him.
对了 我听说了 他生病了
I heard, by the way, that he was, you know, sick.
我们不必来这套的
We don't have to do this, you know.
不好意思 来哪套
I'm sorry, do what?
像《早餐俱乐部》里那样寒暄
Go all Breakfast Club on each other,
熟络对方
peel back the layers.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
你对我的印象可以停留在不拍年鉴照那女孩
you can go on thinking I'm the "Not pictured" Girl,
而我可以继续对你没任何看法
and I can go on thinking about you not at all.
但还是在一群陌生人面前
You think enough about me to talk trash about my boyfriend
说我男友坏话了
to a bunch of total strangers.
原来如此 所以你才来
There it is! That's why you came.
安德鲁没有偷吃 好吗
Andrew's not a cheater, okay?
想告就告我吧 但我想知道
And so sue me for wanting to know
你为什么要散布这么恶毒的流言
why you would want to spread such a vicious rumor, okay?
我又不是不能散布关于你的流言
It's not like I couldn't go around spreading rumors about you,
你的那个小副业
what with that side hustle you got.
好吧 谢尔比 被你逮到了
Okay, Shelby. Yeah, you got me.
我卖♥♥毒品
I sell drugs.
我也想到你知道了
You know, I would have thought you knew,
毕竟你男朋友是我那里的常客
given that your boyfriend is one of my best customers.
你只是想激怒我
You're just trying to get a rise out of me.
是吗
Am I?
在学校 大多数人都结伴行动
At school, most people run in packs.
算是青少年电影里最基本的套路
I mean, that's just teen-movie bullshit 101.
但对那些独行侠来说 情况也没那么糟
But for those who go rogue, well, it ain't all that bad.
如果你独自行动
If you're rolling without a crowd,
就意味着你不在别人的注意范围内
it means you're not on anyone's radar.
孤身一人意味着不被人注意
Being alone means being invisible...
这是有好处的
Which has its advantages.
你好啊 安德鲁
What's up, Andrew?
你又不是不知道我要来找你
Look, it's not like you didn't know I was coming.
随便了 把东西给我
Whatever, just give me my shit.
给你
There you go.
玩得开心 孩子们
Have fun, kids.
如果你参与小团体
Now, if you run in a pack of one,
大家就会对你有各种假设
people make all sorts of assumptions about you.
安德鲁 别闹了
Andrew, stop!
他们觉得那会让你很不爽
They think deep down it bums you out,
你愿意付出一切去融入
that you'd give anything to fit in,
但也许事实上
but maybe the truth is...
我只是没时间去跟他们搅和
I just didn't have time for that shit.
男士内♥裤♥
看上去不错 爸
Look alive, dad.
你都拿这些高档货把我宠坏了 小多
You spoil me with all this fancy stuff, dottie.
我感觉吃这个的时候 小拇指应该翘起来
I feel like I need to eat this one with my pinkie up in the air.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
蒙塔娜·莫妮卡先搭起了遮棚
Montana Monica built her shelter first.
我跟你赌五块 她最后肯定会赢
I bet you a fiver she wins the whole thing.
好 我跟你赌
Yeah, right. I'll take that action.
这钱赢得太容易了
Easy money.
马泰奥还在吗
Mateo still here?
对 他在厨房♥里瞎搞呢
Yeah, he's messing around in the kitchen.
别让那孩子做饭 好吗
Do not let that boy cook, okay?
他连盐和糖都分不清
He does not know salt from sugar from his asshole.
你没事吧
You all right?
好极了 没事
Yep, aces. I'm fine.
收藏品又来了
More for the collection.
谢了
Thanks.
你可以走了
Feel free to peace out.
这边我可以弄完
I can finish up here.
今天情况一定不错吧
Must've been a good day, then.
我看他自己坐椅子上了
I see he got himself into the chair.
实际上 他在床上吐了 我不得不把床单撤下来
Well, actually, he threw up in the bed, and I had to strip it.
同时把他扶到了椅子上
And I moved him to the chair in the meantime.
抱歉
Sorry.
治恶心的药应该能管用
The nausea tablets should help.
最好是 毕竟那么贵
Fucking better, for what it costs.
我以为退伍军人管理局不会承担药费呢
I thought the VA wasn't gonna cover these.
有时他们会推♥翻♥自己的决定
Yeah, well, sometimes they reverse their decision.
以我的经验不会 不过好吧
Not in my experience, but, okay.
我注意到氧可酮消耗得很快
So, I noticed the oxycodone is going pretty fast.
镇痛药物 有罂粟成分
我以为他不耐受呢
I thought he wasn't tolerating it.
他看上去已经适应了
Yeah, well, he seems to have adjusted.
拜托...
Just...
小心点
be careful.
你所做的事
What you're doing...
很冒险
It's risky.
快到六点了 你该下班了
It's almost six, so time for you to clock the fuck out.
保持清醒镇定
Keeping the old... above water...
那可不容易
That shit's not easy.
所以你得做你该做的
So you do what you got to do.
能见度很好
Visibility is good.
我可以看到比我预期更深的地方
I can see a lot deeper than I thought.
专心蹬水 诺拉
Focus on the kick, Nora.
好
Right.
你们有人记得是怎么到达岸边的吗
Do either of you remember how you got to shore?
不 完全不记得
No. It's a total blackout.
我拉你上岸的
I pulled you in.
是吗
You did?
我们当时离岸边不远
I mean, we weren't that far out,
不过 是的
but, yeah.
《她的本性》
我祖父在夏延长大 他的口头禅是"那可真扫兴"
就是跟你一起盯着雪花的电视机 我也愿意
操
Fuck!
你的闺蜜怎么样了
How's your bff?
你说玛莎吗
You mean Martha?
她在那睡觉呢 药劲上来了
She's over there sleeping off her pill bender.
闺蜜 别扯了
Bff. That's rich.
不是吧 你们吵架了
No, did you guys have a domestic?
我不想谈论这个
I don't want to talk about it.
就算我流着血呢
I could be bleeding, right?
我的内脏散落一地
My guts spilling out into the streets,
但如果谢尔比满脸笑意带着糕点过来了
but if Shelby came along with a smile and some fucking muffins,
那玛莎也会从我身边走过去
then Martha would just walk right by me.
天啊
Oh, my god.
看 这就是我不跟女生深交的原因
See, this is why I don't get tight with girls.
各种抓马 嫉妒心 复仇伎俩
The drama, jealousy, the petty revenge schemes.
别扭又微不足道
It's so cringey and small.
玛莎是被骗了
Martha's getting taken for a ride.
谢尔比只不过是想多跟她在一起待着
All Shelby wants to do is hang out with her long enough
好在大学申请表上写上"救过一个印第安保留地女孩"
to put "Saved a little res girl" On her college apps.
所以 我可不是小心眼
So, yeah, I'm not out here being petty.
我只是想保护我最好的朋友
I'm just trying to protect my best friend.
你是白羊座吗
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表