剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
想让大家知道在尼希纳比族的集♥会♥上
Wanted everybody to know that at the anishinaabe powwow,
玛莎小姐将不会再和青少年
little Miss Martha's not gonna be dancing
一起跳舞
with the teens anymore.
这位狠角色将跟成年组同场竞技
This bad bitch is gonna be competing in the adult jingle!
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
说不定我会拿倒数第一
I mean, I'm probably gonna get last.
我好累
I'm so tired.
你没告诉我你要在成年组比赛了
You didn't tell me you were dancing in the big leagues.
什么 你要来观战吗
What? Are you gonna come watch?
我以为那个仪式对你来说太土著了
I thought the whole thing was too res for you.
确实是
Yeah, it is.
我去 加拿大的人都能听到了
Holy shit. They heard that in Canada.
不管下午跳舞前什么时候喝汽水
Whenever I have pop in the afternoon before dance,
我总是会打嗝
I always get the burps.
布莱克本女士
Hey, Ms. Blackburn.
玛莎 宝贝 你能过来一下吗
Martha, honey, can you come here?
我得跟你私下谈谈 好吗
I need to talk to you somewhere private, okay?
是泰特医生的事
It's about Dr. Ted.
他被指控侵犯小女孩
He's been accused of abusing little girls
但是现在 宝贝
but right now with you, honey,
地检只想跟你谈谈
all the DA wants to do is talk.
他们会想让我说关于他最不堪
They're gonna want me to say the worst,
最丑陋的事情
ugliest things about him.
但他一直对我很好
He was only ever nice to me.
好
Okay.
但有其他七八个女孩
But there are seven or eight other girls
跟你的说法不太一样
who can't say the same thing.
-如果沃切克医生 -泰德医生
- If Dr. Wolchak... - Dr. Ted.
如果对你做了同样的事
If he did to you what he did to them...
她们撒谎
They're liars.
宝贝 她们为什么要撒谎
Honey, why would they lie?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许因为她们没有好转
Maybe because they didn't get better.
因为她们不像我一样努力
'Cause they didn't work as hard as me,
结果现在生气了
and now they're mad.
有时候
Sometimes
长大成人 看清事物的本质
growing up and seeing things as they really are is...
很难
hard.
甚至残忍♥
Brutal, even,
但你不能假装
but you can't pretend
那些事从没发生过
those things never happened.
我现在只想回家
I just want to go home now.
对玛莎这样的人来说
For someone like Martha,
危险永远来自于外部
dangers would always come from the outside.
玛莎
莉亚则情况不同
For Leah, it's different.
对她来说 威胁来自于自身
With her, the threats come from within.
换我就不会那样做
I wouldn't do that.
修剪过度的眉毛很难看
The over-tweezed brow is a tough look.
你又陷入黑暗的想法了
You're going dark on me again.
这次情况最糟
This is the worst it's been.
怎么了
What is?
我胃里的不适感
That feeling in the pit of my stomach.
我们都感受到了
Yeah, we all have that.
这叫饥肠辘辘
It's called gut-wrenching hunger.
不
No.
你懂我的意思 感觉就像...
You know what I mean. It's like that f...
就像是...
...that feeling that...
总是忍♥不住想 这个地方被人动过手脚
...itchy fucking feeling that this place is, like, touched.
我知道我...
I know I...
总是纠结事情 但法汀
hang onto things, but Fatin,
如果我对什么事不能释怀
if I can't let go of something,
通常意味着我不该释怀
it usually means that I shouldn't.
我七岁的时候
When I was seven,
我养了一只有自杀倾向的金鱼
I had this suicidal goldfish
我们不得不在碗的顶部放一层网
and we had to put mesh over the top of its bowl
防止它跳出来
so it wouldn't jump out.
有一天 我们去在马林的奶奶家
And this one day we went to my grandmother's house in Marin.
在路上 我一直忍♥不住想
And on the way there, I became obsessed
我们忘了把网放上
that we had forgotten the mesh.
我当时简直担心疯了
And the dread was, like... insane.
我一路上一直念叨着网子 金鱼
It's all I talked about... the mesh, the fish,
我开始不停地哭
and I started crying so much
我父母终于带我回了家
that my parents finally took me home.
-结果呢 -鱼没问题
- And? - The fish was fine.
网好好地盖在上面
The mesh was on.
但是
But...
地下室发生了煤气泄漏
There was a gas leak in the basement
狗就睡在那里
where the dog slept.
我爸发现那只狗已经失去意识了
My dad found him unconscious.
它最终平安无事 因为我们及时发现了他
He was okay in the end because we found him when we did.
天呐
Shit.
就像是...
It's like there's...
我有时候胡思乱想是有原因的
there's just a reason that I let my mind run away with me sometimes
因为这通常说明...
because it's usually about...
有重要的事发生了
There's something important.
我现在就有这种感觉
And I'm feeling that right now.
我听明白了
I hear you.
不过我并非百分百确定
Though I'm not 100% certain
你该让一次儿童时期的意外事件
that you should let a childhood coincidence
来证明你的一切糟糕感觉都是对的
validate every bad chill you get.
不是吧你 我都陷入低谷了
Really? I'm on rock-fucking-bottom
你♥他♥妈♥就这么打发我
and you fucking dismiss me?
-莉亚 我不是那个意思 -滚
- Leah, that's not what I meant. - Fuck off!
莉亚
Leah!
她没事吧
Is she okay?
这样不行啊
This isn't working.
来帮我一起弄吧
Please come help me.
不 我待在这里就好
No, I'm good right here.
瑞秋
Rachel...
你为什么不下水
Why won't you come in the water?
是有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
就 有点虚弱
Just... A little weak.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们都很虚弱啊
We all are.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
The fuck was that?
来吧
Come on.
我们去散散步
Let's go for a walk.
有多糟糕
How bad is it?
不算糟
Not bad.
看上去就像你在一个员工都是小屁孩的美容院里
I mean, looks like you get your hair cut at a salon
剪的头发 但不算糟糕
staffed by toddlers, but not bad.
好像没有浆果了
Guys, I don't see any berries left.
该死
Damn.
是啊 看上去都被我们摘光了
Yeah, looks like we cashed 'em.
你们看这个
Hey, y'all.
这是重大发现啊
This is a find.
那是什么鬼 看上去像是奶蛋蛋
What the hell is that? It looks like milk duds.
别吃 是排泄物
Don't eat 'em. It's scat.
就是粪便
You know, manure?
我们捕猎团体称之为排泄物
Scat's what we call it in the hunting community.
什么捕猎团体
What hunting community?
就 普通的那种啊
Just, like, the general one.
你是那个团体的一员吗
And you're a part of that community?
是啊 偶尔参与
Yeah, a little.
我们能聊聊这意味着什么吗
Hey, can we talk about what this means?
我是说 我们会被
I mean, are we about to get mauled
排泄这些奶蛋蛋的动物捕食吗
by whatever dropped these fucking milk duds?
不是食肉动物的粪便 太圆了 也太干
It's not a carnivore. They're too round and dry.
我猜是小型四腿动物
I'm guessing some small four-legged guy.
你要干什么
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表