剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
没事了
It's okay.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你心里清楚
You know that.
谁在乎是谁错啊
Who cares if it's my fault?
她死了
She's dead.
我眼睁睁看着她死了 我一直放不下
I watched her die, and I can't stop thinking about it.
卢克
Luke.
反正这里也无事可做 只能胡思乱想
There's nothing around here to fucking do but think.
也可以借酒浇愁
Or drink.
我懂
I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What?
我今天下午要在教堂里讲话
I'm speaking at church this afternoon.
好吧 一下子让人没性致了
Okay. That's a mood killer.
你也该过来
You should come.
把你的兄弟们都叫上
Bring the guys,
那个护卫队什么的
the... guard, or whatever you call yourselves.
你会带他们过来吗
Will you bring them with you?
我可以提议一下
I mean, I can try,
但他们今天很多事 不一定会来
but I just don't think it's at the top of their list of things to do today.
你决定好了吗
So you just, like, decided?
你看到莱克茜和埃里克在草地上
Have you seen that weird pagan ritual that
搞得那个奇葩异教仪式了吗
Lexie and Eric are doing on the green?
没看到
No.
大家想要一个说法
People want answers.
他们需要安慰
They need comfort.
我们得看到未来的方向
We have to know where to look.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我看着呢
I'm looking.
来教堂吧
Come to church.
你昨晚干什么了
What d'you do last night?
没什么
Nothing.
出去了
Hung out.
你今晚该留下过夜
You should stay over tonight.
等派对之后
After the party.
谁说我去你家派对了
Who said I'm coming to your party?
你一个人独守空房♥ 应该寂寞空虚冷吧
Well, it can't be that great spending the night alone in your own house.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该说 我不属于你
It was stupid of me to say that I don't belong to you.
我属于你
I do.
我很遗憾 你害怕一个人独处
I'm sorry you're afraid of being alone.
我不是 我就是想和你在一起
I'm not. I just want you.
老实说 有些不可思议
I mean, honestly, it's crazy.
自从上高一以来
Ever since the middle of the tenth grade,
我们一直就想让家人都出去
all we've ever wanted was an empty house.
现在我们家人都不在这里了
And now we have two of them.
但时机太不合适了
Yeah, our timing is shit.
第一天时 你跟着我走出教堂了
You walked out of the church with me the day we got here.
我喊了你的名字 你跟上来了
I called your name and you came.
-你让我选 -你选了我
- You made me choose. - And you chose me.
我认同的是你的想法
I chose the idea.
我们得守住属于我们的东西
That we get to keep what we have.
我拥有很多
I have a lot.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
我想把这一切留在身边
I want to keep it.
也许吧 我现在也没有头绪了
I think. Maybe. I don't even know now.
毕竟事情都这样了
Under the circumstances.
你
You...
你有我啊
You have me.
把我留在你身边
Keep me.
我们今晚玩《大逃杀》
There's a game of Fugitive tonight.
我们一伙儿
Be my partner.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
反正我们也无事可做
Yeah, well, there's time to waste.
艾尔
Elle.
你来干什么
What do you want?
没什么 就是想找个人作伴儿
N-nothing, just some company, I guess.
我们忙着呢
Well, we're busy.
你们忙什么呢
What-- What are you guys doing?
就是忙着呢
We're busy.
你听到了吗
Hello?
我走了
I'm going.
你还是去你朋友家吧
Why don't you try one of your friend's houses?
要全部清点 就感觉有点多啊
Seems bigger when you think about counting it all up.
"边界"仓库那边更多呢
Just wait till we get to the warehouses out on Boundary.
想到该怎么办了吗
You know what I think we should do?
分头行动
Split up.
你选吧
You choose.
我到温德尔街那边的小商♥铺♥ 你留下吧
I'll take the smaller stores on Wendell if you stay here.
好 别让人看到 记得吧
All right. Hey, inconspicuous, remember?
我知道怎么当"透明人"
I know how to be invisible.
西汉姆镇
城区发展
康涅狄格州 西汉姆镇
登记表格
这里以前是这样
That's how it used to be.
很悲哀吧
Sad, huh?
现在差不多还是这样啊
只是车多了
混♥蛋♥也多了
More assholes.
我哥还有一把半自动手♥枪♥
这算是时代"进步"的标志了
你觉得这里一直这么假仁假义
Do you think it was always hypocritical fucking cesspool,
还是现在发展成这样
or is that a new feature?
这里是新英格兰 祖先就有这种劣根性了
怎么了
What's wrong?
我感觉不太舒服
I don't... feel good.
我得回家了
I got to go home.
你想让我陪你吗
You want me to come with?
不不 你留下 我没事
No, no, no. Stay, I'll be okay.
好
Okay.
操 嫁 杀
Fuck, marry, or kill?
我来定游戏规则
My version, my rules.
你们选一个
You pick one.
如果选择嫁 还是能做♥爱♥
If you marry them, you can still fuck them, I guess,
但概念不同
it just won't be the same.
不能选现男友
And no current boyfriends.
有意思 这么说你不会嫁克拉克了
Interesting. So you're obviously not marrying Clark.
别贱了 麦迪逊
Eat shit, Madison.
第一个人选
Okay, first up.
卢克
Luke.
我们是不是该等凯莉回来呀
Shouldn't we wait for Kelly to get back?
卢克
Luke.
我选择嫁
Well, marry.
我也是
Definitely.
我选...
I'm thinking...
操
fuck.
格迪
Gordie.
能都不选吗
Can we just say none of the above?
好吧
Okay.
坎贝尔
Campbell.
-杀 -杀
- Kill. - Kill.
杀
Kill.
想都不用想
Definitely.
哈里呢
How about Harry?
怎么了 凯莉又不在这儿
What? Kelly's not here.
操
Fuck!
我有说过我之前认识了一个男生
Did I ever tell you I met a guy?
我去年春假在海地当志愿者
Over my spring break in Haiti at my public service program.
我们一起盖房♥子
We built houses together.
别告诉克拉克
Don't tell Clark.
他叫塞斯
His name was Seth.
我们本来都打算考卫斯理大学
We were both gonna go to Wesleyan.
他现在还是会去吧
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表