剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Just fucking take it.
今天顺利吗
How was today?
说不上来什么感觉
It was weird.
很糟糕
Bad.
你知道布兰登·艾格斯吗
Do you know Brandon Eggles?
不认识
I don't think so.
他就是在学校宴会上吐了的那个孩子
He's the kid that barfed at the sports banquet.
想起来了 那是个废柴
Yeah. He's a... loser.
他今天兜里揣着一把枪 到处晃
He was walking around today with a gun hanging out of his pants,
还完全没当回事
like it was no big deal.
大家都开始成群结队了
People been walking around in packs.
像狼群一样
Like wolves.
今晚在食堂干完活 大家因为害怕一起走回家了
We all walked home today from the dinner duty, it was scary.
别害怕 你跟我在一起很安全
Don't worry, you're safe with me.
-说这种话 真是钢铁直男 -听着
- That's such a guy thing to say. - Look.
我认真的 你不会有事 我保证
I'm serious. Nothing's going to happen to you, I promise you.
谁会保证这种事啊
That's such a weird thing to promise.
这话是什么意思
Like, what does that even mean?
你不能说这种话
You can't say that.
除非你知道一些事 而我不知情
You can't, unless you know something that I don't.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道我没杀人
You know I didn't do it.
-你一晚上都跟我在一起 -没错
- You were with me all night. - Right, exactly.
有人来打听 我会这么告诉他们
That's what I'll 'em if people start poking around.
枪杀发生时 你跟我在一起
You were with me when it happened,
所以你不可能是杀人凶手
so you couldn't have pulled the trigger.
我明天接你回家 这样你就不会害怕了
I'll walk you tomorrow, so you don't get too scared.
这叫标印
It's called a headstamp.
很容易被人忽略 但我会借此查出凶手
It's hard to see, but that's how I'm going to find who did this.
有人手里有把枪 子弹标印与其一致
Someone has a gun with bullets that match this exact stamp.
就是这颗子弹了吧
This is it, huh?
这颗小小的子弹
This tiny thing.
多荒唐啊
How weird.
我想过很多次她的死亡
I thought about her dying. All the time.
我以为会是心脏衰竭
It'd be heart failure.
某一天 非周末
Someday, any day of the week.
我们会接到电♥话♥
We'd get a call.
我会在课上
I'd be in class.
我被叫到走廊 得知死讯
Get told in the hallway.
这个情景 我想了很多次
I played it over and over in my head.
这让我做好了应对她死亡的准备
So that I'd be prepared for when it happened.
我很清楚要怎么跟父母说
I'd know exactly what to say to my parents.
让他们知道 他们不用担心我
Make sure they knew they didn't have toxa0worry about me.
告诉他们 没关系
And let 'em know that it's okay.
我接受自己不够优秀
If I wasn't enough to...
没法让他们满意
make them happy.
这是什么
What's this?
葛利兹给我的鸡汤文
Grizz gave it to me.
"即使睡梦之中
"Even in our sleep,
无法抹去的彻骨之痛 滴滴落在心头
pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart
痛至绝望
until, in our own despair
万念俱灰
and against our will,
痛苦会带来智慧 此乃上帝敬畏之恩典"
comes wisdom by the awful grace of God."
太精彩了 原来葛利兹的文笔这么好
Wow. I didn't know Grizz was such a good writer.
出自埃斯库罗斯之笔
It's Aeschylus.
古希腊三大悲剧作家之一 代表作有《被缚的普罗米修斯》
你觉得真是这样吗
You think it's true?
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
那个粘糊糊的零食售卖♥♥机看起来不错
The big squishy food machines look good.
是啊
Yeah.
也许有一天我能吸引一个好男人 生个小宝宝
Well, maybe I can attract a nice man and have a baby someday.
天呐
God.
消息很快就会传开了
Everyone is going to know soon.
这个时机也不错
Not bad timing.
这种喜讯能让人们宽慰
People need some good news.
怎么了
What?
一个孩子是希望的化身
A baby is hope incarnate.
你这语气像是会炸堕胎诊所的人
You sound like someone who bombs abortion clinics on their day off.
想法太黑暗了
Dark, dude.
这是本身就让人绝望
This is dark.
你不会有事 我保证
You're going to be fine. I promise.
你没法保证这种事
You can't promise that.
女人很早之前就这么做了
Women have been doing this a long time.
我们兵来将挡水来土掩
We'll figure it out.
中世纪时
In the Middle Ages,
我要是生孩子 活下来的概率只有一半
I'd have a fifty-fifty percent chance of surviving the birth.
这就是我们眼下的状况
That's what we're dealing with here.
-现在不是中世纪 没事 -才不是呢
- It's not the Middle Ages. It's fine. - It's not fine.
我已经六神无主了
I'm really fucking scared.
我懂
I know.
我替你难过
I'm sorry.
即使我把孩子生下来 也会出生在这里
And even if we get it out of me, then it's here.
要一直生活在这里
It's here, like, forever
我感觉自己很混♥蛋♥
and I... feel like such an asshole.
因为我没得选
Because I didn't get a choice!
我被迫成为一个母亲
I didn't get a choice about being a mother.
一位母亲
A mother.
天呐
God.
想要为人母 才该把孩子生下来
You're supposed to want to have a baby.
是吧
Right?
太不公平了
Totally unfair.
是吧
Right?
完全是
Totally.
但你了解我吧
But you know something about me?
什么
What?
我特别喜欢别人意外怀上的孩子
I'm incredibly good at loving other people's unwanted babies.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
坚如磐石
This is rock hard.
你小子有毛病啊
What is your fucking problem, man?
你能拿我怎样
What are you gonna fucking do?
放下枪 否则别怪我不客气
Drop it! Drop the gun! I'm serious!
-你把枪放下 -拜托 别开枪
- Just put your gun down! - Please, don't shoot.
-我是在做梦 -拜托
- This isn't happening. - Please!
这都是幻想
This isn't happening.
把枪拿开
Put it away!
-我不想开枪打你 -我也不想伤害你
- I don't want to shoot you! - And I don't want to hurt you!
-成熟点 -放下枪
- Grow up! - Drop it!
我说了 放下枪
You heard me, I said put it down!
纯属意外
Accident!
纯属意外 真的是意外
Accident! Fuck! It was just an accident!
赶紧把枪放下 快点
You fucking drop it! Put it down!
你不放 我也不放
I'm not putting mine down until you do!
我真会开枪打你
Buddy, I will shoot you!
我发誓 我要杀了你
I swear to God, I'll--I'll kill you!
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
罗素
Russo.
冷静点 别激动
Be cool, man. Calm down, okay?
你特么离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
吉米 拜托
Jimmy, please!
放下枪吧
Dude, put it down.
-别逼我开枪 -放下枪
- Don't make me do this! - Put it down!
别开枪
Don't do it!
快跑
Run!
该死
Shit.
为什么要跟我说
Why are you telling me this?
回家基本已经不可能了
We're pretty muchxa0passing the pointxa0of no return.
对
Yeah.
我不知道该怎么办
Well, I don't have answers.
卡珊德拉知道怎么办 可她死了
Cassandra had answers. She's gone.
对 所以我们得找接任者
Right, so we need to find someone else.
找一个能服众的人
Who people will listen to.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表