剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
work together,
互相照应
look out for each other, you know?
也许一切皆有可能吧
Anything's possible, i guess.
你为何要竞选 哈里
Why are you running, Harry?
我们政见不一
We don't agree on some stuff.
我觉得我该试试
It seems like the right thing to do.
是吗
Does it?
要是找到了 记得告诉我
Let me know if you work it out.
什么
What?
另一个时空
About the other world.
似乎很美好
It seems like a nice place.
-我再重复一遍 -快别说了
- I'm gonna say it again. - Please don't.
见鬼去吧
Fuck this.
说得对 兄弟
That's fucking right, bro.
都是鬼扯 错得离谱
Yeah, fuck this. It's fucking wrong.
-她想限制我们 -可不是
- She's trying to limit us. - Fucking serious.
她以为自己是谁啊
Who the fuck does she think she is?
目中无人 自以为是
Miss I'm-in-charge-and-this-is-right. Blah, blah, blah.
-自己玩去吧 -就是
- Go fuck yourself. - Exactly.
把我们当做奴隶使唤
Like we're her servants just doing her bidding.
就像我们没有灵魂一样
Yeah, we're like... We're like pieces of meat.
我们就像狗
We're like dogs.
我们向
We're like...
我们就像恶狗
We're like really big dogs.
我们给她当狗
We're dogs.
-我跟你说 -怎么了
- You know what? - What?
我跟你说
You know what?
她错得离谱 兄弟
She is fucking wrong, bro.
我们有主意
We got ideas.
我们的主意很实际
We got substantive ideas.
是吗
We do?
别这样
Shut up.
我们也可以有想法
We could have ideas.
-知道我的想法吗 -啥啊
- You know what I think? - What are you thinking?
我觉得你们在犯傻
I'm thinking you guys are being fucking idiots.
艾莉说得对
Allie's right.
你们现在不该搞事情
You guys can't go pulling this kind of shit right now.
行吧
Okay.
我懂了
I see what's going on.
你受到器重了
Big man on campus.
她让你带头去探索土地
Suddenly, you're leading this fucking expedition or whatever,
你就觉得比我们强了
and now you think you're better than us?
不是这样
No, man, no.
我就是想做好分内之事
I'm just trying to do my job.
你们也该试试
You guys should try it sometime.
说实话
'Cause honestly,
要是不这么做 不知道会出什么乱子
I don't know what happens if we don't.
葛利兹
Grizz...
葛利兹 别啊 不要带着怒气上♥床♥睡觉
Grizzy, come on, buddy. Don't go to bed angry.
艾莉在家吗
Allie home?
有事吗
What's up?
你要外出吗
Are you going on a trip?
不
No.
我知道你一直想查出感恩节是怎么回事
I know you've been trying to figure out what happened at Thanksgiving,
我来是因为
and I'm here because...
我来是想认罪
I'm here because I need to confess.
-什么 -是我的责任
- What? - I'm responsible.
我下了毒
I did it.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
对 你得逮捕我
Yes, you need to arrest me.
我给大家下了毒
I poisoned everybody. I did it.
-你给大家下毒了 -对
- You poisoned them? - Yes.
你 艾尔
You, Elle.
你故意在感恩节给大家下毒了
You intentionally poisoned a dozen people at Thanksgiving?
对 是我
Yes, I did.
下了什么毒
What'd you use to poison them?
我在带去的派里加了防冻剂
I used antifreeze. I put it in a pie that I brought to dinner.
坎贝尔让你来的吗
Did Campbell put you up to this?
他让你来认罪吗
Did he tell you to come here and confess?
-他像是这种人 -不 是我自己
- Because he's capable of something like this. - No. It was me.
是我
I did.
你为何想害大家
Why would you want to make everybody sick like that?
我就是
I just... I...
-我就是得 -得怎样
- I don't know. I needed-- - Needed what?
我就是
I don't know. I just--
不管你和坎贝尔在耍什么花招
Whatever game you and Campbell are playing,
我都不奉陪
I'm not buying it.
不是花招
It's not a game.
-我就是想让他住手 -住手
- I just needed him to stop. - Stop what?
他打你了吗
Is he hurting you?
如果我们还在家
'Cause you know, if I was home...
如果我我还在家 我大可
If I was home, I'd just...
我大可一走了之
I'd just get on a bus or a train, and I'd go.
我大可离开 但现在根本不行
I'd just go away, but there's no way...
我无处可逃 艾莉
There's no way, Allie.
我们被困在了这里
There's no way from here.
我当时想把派处理掉
And I tried to get to it. I tried.
尽力去把那个派给吃了
I tried to eat as much as I could.
我不想害大家
I didn't want to get anyone sick.
我没想伤害任何人 我只想害他
I didn't want to hurt anybody, just him.
我只想去死
I just wanted to die.
我只想死
I just wanted to be dead.
拜托你 保护我
But you need to protect me, please.
直接逮捕我吧
Just arrest me.
我会逮捕他
I'll arrest him.
为何逮捕他
Arrest him for what?
你逮捕他 他就会告诉大家是我下了毒
If you arrest him, he's just going to tell everybody what I've done.
下毒可不会被轻饶
And what I've done is so much worse.
艾尔
Elle.
拜托
Please?
好吧
Okay.
我会想想办法
I'll try to figure it out.
但不能告诉大家 你为何被逮捕
But we can't tell anyone why you were arrested.
你不该因此受罚
You don't deserve to be punished for this.
最好别让大家疑惑为何不审判你
We don't want anyone to start asking why we're not having a trial.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道还能去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是没有兴致
Just not feeling it, I guess.
有心事吗
Something the matter?
没有
No.
也许有吧
Yeah. I don't know.
怎么了
Which is it?
说不好
I don't know.
我就是不太满意现在的情况
I just... don't feel good about most things right now.
什么情况
About what?
-我们吗 -不是
- About us? - No.
说不好 也许只是
I don't know, maybe just...
太草率了
rushing things.
什么草率
Rushing what?
我就是觉得事情发展得太快了
I just... I feel like it's moving kinda quickly.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
同居 结婚
I mean, living together, getting married...
你不想结婚了
You don't want to get married?
也许吧
Maybe.
说不好 我就是有点乱
I don't know, maybe I'm just confused right now.
-为什么乱 -为好多事情
- What's confusing? - A lot of things.
海伦娜 我也说不清楚
Helena, I don't know.
该死 说不上来 也许我就是不开心
Shit, I don't know, maybe I'm just unhappy.
因为选举吗
Is this about the election?
-因为我让你竞选 -不是
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表