剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
车窗开着 透个气就行了吧
Roll down the windows a little?
-大哥 他又不是你妈养的狗 -车钥匙给我
- Dude, he's not your mom's maltipoo. - Give me my keys.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你们跟着我来我家
Just meet me at my house, all right?
我有办法了
I got an idea.
天 我真想念那条狗
Man, I really miss that dog.
他在这里最好别把拉菲酒给糟蹋了
Better not fuck with the Lafite while he's in there.
我爸知道 一定会气到原地爆♥炸♥
My dad would lose his shit.
大哥
Bro!
你真不够意思 怎么没说你家有这么多红酒
Bro, how come you never told us you had all this wine down here?
这不是普通红酒 杰森
This isn't just wine, Jason.
这是价值连城的佳酿
This is a collection.
要找人负责他一日三餐
Someone has to make sure that he gets food and water.
卢克 你能带个人过来 看守他吗
Luke, can you bring someone down here? Keep an eye on him?
行 行 我们轮流看守
Yeah, yeah, we'll do shifts.
他怎么上厕所
How's he going to go to the bathroom?
弄个桶就解决了
We'll get him a bucket or something.
只能这样做了
Look, it's the only option.
以免他伤害别人 他杀了卡珊德拉
He could hurt someone else, and what he did to Cassandra...
不能放过他
He's not getting away with it.
那为什么我还是没感觉释怀呢
Then why don't I feel any better?
我听说他没穿好衣服 就被抓出来了
I heard they dragged him out of his house butt naked.
我竟然错过了这种好戏
那个人是杜威啊
It's Dewey, remember?
这种戏码 你应该看过了
I don't think you missed much.
还好他们把他关起来了
Glad they've got him locked up.
我一直觉得那小子有点不正常
I've always thought there was something weird about that kid.
是吗
Really?
我都不知道他的存在
I feel like I never really noticed him.
记得初三吗
Remember eighth grade?
他本该邀请我当他的初中舞会的舞伴
He was supposed to ask me to the middle school dance
后来却不了了之
and then he didn't?
信我 他真不正常
Trust me. He's really weird.
各位
Hey, everyone.
我...
I just...
我长话短说
I'll keep it brief.
我就是想...
I just wanna...
说下最新情况
give you an update on everything.
近期发生的事
Everything... that's happened.
今早 我们去抓人了
There was an arrest this morning.
抓到格雷格·杜威了
Greg Dewey.
目前将他关在一个秘密之地
We're keeping him in an undisclosed location
我们之后会调查这起案件
until we figure out... what happened, you know,
查一下他是否还有同伙
if there was anyone else involved.
我们会看好他
We're taking care of him.
照顾好他的生活需要
Making sure he has everything he needs.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra...
她还活着 也会想这样做
I know she would have wanted that, so...
"囚鸟" 吃饭吧
Breakfast of champions. Eat up.
我乳糖代谢能力差
I'm lactose intolerant.
老子惯你毛病啊
Cry me a river.
我没法吃 傻叉
I can't eat it, shithead.
都把早饭给你送到嘴边了
That's not a very nice way to talk to someone
你态度还这么差劲 很没品
who brought you breakfast in bed.
你去死吧
Fcuk you.
给你什么 你就吃什么 混♥蛋♥
It's what you're getting, asshole, so eat it.
如果我不吃呢
And what if I don't?
如果我绝食呢
What if I starve myself?xa0
你们这群傻缺到时要怎么办
What are you d-bags going to do about it then?
靠 不知道
Shit, I don't know.
怎么办 啥都不干吧
What are we gonna do? Probably not do anything, right?
-你觉得呢 -不怎么办呗
- What do you think? - No. Probably not.
所以...
Yeah, so...
你还是吃吧
just eat it.
都说我乳糖代谢能力差了 你听不懂人话吗
What part of lactose intolerant don't you understand?
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
-真有这种病吗 -有
- Is that a real fucking thing? - I think it is.
-他吃了会怎样 -不清楚...
- So, what happens if he eats it? - I don't know, maybe...
拉稀 放屁
he shits a lot? Or farts?
听说一部分人会很难受...
I hear it can be very uncomfortable for certain people, so...
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we supposed to do?
给他带点椒盐饼干吗
Get him some pretzels or something?
不知道
I don't know.
我能跟他谈谈吗
Can I have a minute?
这样不妥 格迪
I don't know, Gordie,
我们不允许让人单独过来看他
we're not supposed to let anybody in here alone with him.
卢克 让我单独跟他谈谈吧
Luke... can I have a minute?
好 你们谈吧
Yeah, you can have a minute.
我们就守在外面
We'll be right outside.
你打算用知识给我洗♥脑♥吗 格迪
You come to work some nerd voodoo on me,xa0Gordie?
这些弹壳来自杀死我朋友的手♥枪♥
These are the casings... on the bullets that killed my friend.
谁在乎 傻♥逼♥ 我什么都没干
Whatever, fuck face, I didn't do anything.
你说什么都不重要 我知道你是凶手
It doesn't matter what you say, I know you did it.
-证据充分 你逃不掉了 -你懂个屁啊
- This is enough for me to know that. - You don't know shit.
我想让你亲眼看到 证据充分
And I wanted you to see that this is enough.
这样你就会怕了
So you could be scared.
我从尸体上将这些子弹取出来了
I pulled the bullets out of her body.
她不是背后中枪
She wasn't shot in the back.
她正面朝向你
She saw you coming.
她当时知道自己要死了
She knew she was gonna die.
我不知道你会被怎么处理
I don't know what's going to happen to you...
你会有什么惩罚
or how you'll be punished...
但你该害怕
but you should be scared.
就像她死前那样害怕
Like she was.
我们不能一直把他关在酒窖里吗
Can't we just keep him in the fucking wine cellar?
应该不能
Probably not.
也许他喜欢待在那里
Maybe he likes it in there.
做错事 就要承担后果
Well, there have to be consequences.
人作恶了
You do something fucked up,
就该受罚
something happens.
如果没有后果 就没天理了
If not, it all goes to shit.
如果这是在家那边 应该开庭审理
I mean, I guess if we were home, there'd be a trial.
我们可以那么做
Yeah, we could do that.
好吧 谁来当法官 你吗
Sure. Who's gonna be the judge? You?
不
No.
你
You.
我们都认识这么久了 你了解我吧
You've, like, met me and everything, right?
卡珊德拉是我姐
Cassandra was my sister.
我不能当法官
I can't be the judge.
没人会同意
Nobody would be down with that.
大家都希望生活在安全的环境里
All people care about is feeling safe.
又不是
It's not like...
你一个人决定杜威是否有罪
you're the one deciding whether Dewey's guilty.
你有陪审团
You get a jury for that.
也许可以让光荣榜的学生们来当陪审团
Maybe we could ask the kids from the honor board.
他们喜欢评判别人 还以此为傲
They, like, take pride in being super judgy assholes.
他到时会需要一个律师
He'd need a lawyer.
上哪找个在乎他的人 为他辩护
Good luck finding somebody who would care enough to defend him.
我好累啊
I'm exhausted.
我今晚还要留下陪你吗
Should I sleep here again tonight?
这样很烦吗
Is it annoying?
你呼噜声震天啊
I mean, you snore like a fucking snowblower.
我才不打呼噜
I don't.
但能帮上你 我愿意
Well, whatever helps.
确实让我安心
It helps.
我倒真没想过
I'm not saying... that I ever have,
就算要和你共处一室
but if I ever pictured having a... sleepover with you,
我也没想到会是这样
this isn't exactly what I thought it would be like.
我设想中就是这样
No, this is what I thought it would be like.
兄弟
Hey, man.
你带来了吗
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表