剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
I don't know.
可能他觉得我们俩在高中是死对头吧
I guess 'cause he thought we were rivals in high school.
我们为何要信你
Why should we believe you?
你说杜威向你坦白了罪行
You say that Dewey confessed to you,
但这只是你的一面之词
but it's your word against his.
也许是你把枪栽赃给他 是你设计陷害了他
Maybe you put the gun in his house. Maybe you set him up.
并没有
That's not what happened.
这只是你的一面之词
It's just your word.
也许你是在说谎
Maybe you're lying.
好吧
Yeah.
我闲着没事干吗
'Cause I look really good right now.
我本不必来作证
I didn't need to do this.
你想为他辩护吗
Do you want to be here doing this? Defending him?
我不想来
I don't want to be here.
我来只是因为我别无选择
I'm only here because I have no other fucking choice.
他杀了她
He killed her.
如果我们不加以惩戒
And if we don't do something about it,
他还会杀其他人
he's going to kill someone else.
可能是我...
Probably me, so...
没有问题了
No further questions.
台词是这样吧
Is that what I'm supposed to say?
你看到查理了吗
Have you seen Charlie?
-查理是谁 -我的狗狗
- Who's Charlie? - The dog.
狗啊
The dog.
我就洗了个澡
Yeah. I was in the shower for like a minute.
查理刚还在我床上 一转眼就不见了
He was asleep on my bed, and now I can't find him.
在我们的床上吗
You mean our bed, right?
对
Right.
可能你忘关后门了吧
Well, maybe you left the back door open.
不是 我检查过了 上锁了
No, I checked the back door. It was locked.
床底下找过了吗
Well, did you check under the bed?
我到处都找过了 还能跑去哪儿啊
I checked everywhere. I don't understand where else he could be.
你确定没看到吗
Are you sure you haven't seen him?
应该没有
No, I don't think so.
我很遗憾 我知道你很重视那条狗
I'm sorry, I know how much the dog meant to you.
看来又只剩我们俩了 也不赖啊
I guess it's back to just you and me. That's not so bad, right?
对
Right.
-我陪你进去吗 -不用
- You want me to stay inside with you? - No.
你在外面等吧
You can wait out here.
他们给你食物了吗
Did they get you something to eat?
少来这套 你根本不在意
Fuck you. You don't give a shit about me.
我知道你不乐意
I know this isn't going your way.
杜威
Dewey.
明天就要给你定罪了
They're going to convict you tomorrow.
废话 这不明摆着吗
Yeah, no shit. Like that wasn't the plan.
我知道是你杀了她
I know you killed her.
我就想知道原因
I just need to know why.
你为何杀我姐姐
Why is my sister dead?
你就是想杀人吗
Did you just feel like killing someone?
你讨厌她吗
Did you hate her?
她得罪你了吗
Did she do something to you?
说啊
What?
我才不会告诉你
I'm not telling you shit.
是吗 明天给你量刑的人可是我
Really? 'Cause I'm the one that has to sentence you tomorrow!
你要不要好好考虑一下
So, maybe you want to reconsider!
你为什么杀她 你的帮手是谁
Why did you do it? Who helped you?
等我宣判刑罚时 估计你就笑不出来了
I don't think you'll be so smug when I pronounce your punishment.
到时就为时太晚了
And then it'll be too late.
简直是胡闹
This is a joke.
还审判我
A trial?
下裁决
A verdict?
都是过家家
It's total bullshit.
你还要给我判刑
You're gonna sentence me?
罚我终生关在酒窖吗
To what, life in a wine cellar?
你该害怕更严重的后果
I don't think that's what you should be afraid of.
你还能杀了我不成
What, you gonna kill me?
你不能杀我
You can't do that.
告诉我原因
Tell me why you did it.
告诉我 你同伙是谁
Tell me if someone helped you.
你希望我指认坎贝尔吗
You want me to say Campbell did it? Is that what you want?
不 别撒谎
No. I don't want you to fucking lie.
我想知道真♥相♥
I really need to know.
行吧 是哈里
Okay, fine, Harry. It was Harry--
-去死吧 杜威 -坎贝尔和哈里都有份
- Fuck you, Dewey! - Both of them, Campbell and Harry!
你想让我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
拜托 你要我怎样
Please! Tell me what you just want me to say!
作出裁决了吗
Do you have a verdict?
你们的决定是
You want to...?
有罪
Guilty.
我们认为他有罪
We find him guilty.
谢谢你
Thank you...
感谢陪审尽职裁决
to the jury for doing its job.
现在该我量刑了
Now it's up to me to decide... his sentence.
我得考虑一下
It could take a while.
"锦衣卫" 带他回监狱
Guards, will you take him back to his cell?
各位先请回吧
Everyone, we can all go home.
我想说几句 告诉她 我有话要说
I wanna say something. Tell her I wanna say something.
等下 等等
Wait, wait.
他想陈述 放开他
If he wants to make a statement, just let him go.
艾莉
Allie.
他想做最后陈述
He wants to make a statement.
好
Okay.
各位 回来坐下吧
Everyone, can you come back and sit?
杜威有话要说
Dewey has something to say.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra...
是个惹人厌的贱♥人♥
was a fucking bitch.
制定规则的她妹及其黑鬼男友 都不是好东西
So is her sister and her black boyfriend that makes all the rules.
不要脸 该死的杀人犯
You make me sick, you fucking murderer!
安静
Be quiet!
让他说完
Let him say what he thinks.
在座的女人都很贱
So are all the women here.
该死的贱婊指使我们干活
Fucking bitches who won'txa0give us the time of day,
好像我们欠她们一样
who think we owe them everything?
我是替大家杀了卡珊德拉
I killed Cassandra for everyone
她自作自受
because she had it coming.
舞会当晚 我们都在哈里家
Because on the night of prom, we were all Harry's house,
他说 希望她死
and he said he wished she was dead.
他自己心里清楚
And he knows it!
讨厌那个贱♥人♥的各位心里都清楚
And everybody who hated that bitch knows it.
一派胡言
That's fucking bullshit!
坎贝尔替我出谋划策
And Campbell helped me plan it.
-他策划了一切 -等下 等下
- He was there, he planned the whole thing. - Wait! Wait!
你们都去死吧
So, fuck all of you!
他明显在撒谎
All right, he's obviously a fucking liar.
我听不下去了
I'm not... I'm not fucking listening to this anymore.
坎贝尔 回去坐下
Campbell, get back to your seat.
坐下 坎贝尔
Sit down, Campbell.
-别挡路 -不 坐下
- Get the fuck out of my way! - No, sit down.
你要的真♥相♥
Now you know.
艾莉
Allie!
你指使他这么说的吗
You put him up to this?
你想怎么处置
What do you want us to do?
逮捕他
Arrest him.
你...
Are you...
坎贝尔 你完了
Campbell, you're done!
-把他关起来 -没错
- Lock him up! - That's right!
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表