剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Who's this?
这是条流浪狗
He's a stray.
我总能在镇子上见到
I've seen him around town.
好像没人照看这只狗
I don't think anybody's been looking after him.
抱歉 我知道
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know that--
我知道这是你家 我该先问一下你
I know this is your house. I should have asked.
不用非得留下这条狗
We don't have to keep him.
没事
It's all right.
你有个伴儿 也不错
Maybe it's good for you to have a friend around.
这是条好狗
I mean, he's a really good dog.
特别讨人喜欢
He's super sweet.
有名字吗
He have a name?
没有项圈
He doesn't have a collar,
但感觉应该叫
but, I mean, he kinda looks like--
应该叫"查理" 有这种感觉吧
He kinda looks like a Charlie. Don't you think?
很傻气吗
Is that silly?
你开心就好
It's whatever you want.
查理
Hi, Charlie.
查理
Hey, Charlie.
你想做我家狗狗吗
Do you want to be my dog?
你想让我以后养你吗
Do you want me to take care of you?
他物理学得很差
He's shit at physics,
曾在卫生间吸大♥麻♥被留堂
got a detention for smoking weed in the bathroom.
我们基本上一个类型
So, we're basically the same person.
曲棍球队 高二
Lacrosse team, sophomore year.
脑残一个
Douchebag.
他父母都是律师
His parents were both lawyers.
所有人的父母都是律师
Everyone's parents are lawyers.
这个镇子专出律师
It's like a zoning requirement or something.
他有兄弟姐妹
He has a brother and a sister.
背景很平常啊
It's a pretty average setup.
格雷格·杜威
没有处分 没有心理辅♥导♥
No suspensions, no psych referrals.
你见过他有女朋友什么吗
Do you think you ever saw him around with a girlfriend or anything?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我知道他有些朋友
I mean, I know he had friends,
我就是觉得他跟谁都不亲
I just don't think he was, like, tight with anyone.
格雷格·杜威
Greg Dewey,
一个无名小卒
a complete nobody.
你觉得他可能是单独作案吗
Do you think think that he could've done this alone?
不清楚
I don't know.
天呐 葛利兹 你怎么才来啊
Jesus Christ. Grizz, where the fuck have you been?
-我睡过头了... -破晓前突袭 要在日出前进行
- I slept through my alarm. I kn-- - Pre-dawn raid means pre-dawn.
现在太阳都出来了
Yeah, man, it's like post-dawn right now.
我们赶紧抓人吧
Can we just do this?
我靠 什么套路 克拉克
What the fuck is that, Clark?
-这是枪 -是啊
- It's a gun. - Yeah, no shit.
-我们又不瞎 -你从哪弄来的枪
- We can see that. - Where'd you get it?
格迪给我的
Gordie gave it to me.
这个神经病开枪杀人了
This weirdo shot someone, okay?
不能不带武器去抓人
We can't go in unarmed.
-你一直带着枪吗 -是啊 淡定
- Have you had it here this whole time? - Yes, bro. Relax.
你知道怎么开枪吗
Do you even know how to use it?
开枪能有多难啊
I mean, how hard can it be?
天呐
My God.
行了
All right, you know what?
克拉克 你打头阵
You're going in first, all right, Clark?
好 好 我会向他宣读权利
Cool. Cool. I'll read him his rights.
走正常司法程序...
Make sure everything's legit--
大哥 谁还在乎这一套啊
Dude, no one gives a shit about that.
凡事要讲♥法♥
Law and order, man.
你不向坏人宣读权利 就会任其逍遥法外
You don't read the bad guy his rights, he gets away like everytime.
没有什么司法系统了 杰森
There's no more legal system, Jason.
我们存在于反宇宙的黑洞时空
We're living in some sort of fucking black hole anti-universe,
还宣读什么米兰达权利啊
I really don't think the Miranda warning--
我就是想确保一切合法
I'm just trying to make surexa0everything's legit
不是冲锋...
so we're not stormtroopers--
别吵了 干就完了
Let's just fucking do this, all right?
走吧 跟着我 妈蛋
Come on, follow me. Fuck.
好
All right.
瞄准了 再高点
All right, aim up. A little higher.
再高点
Up here.
-这么高 -这样可以吗 葛利兹
- Get up here. - Does this look right, Grizz?
-老子怎么知道 -好吧
- I don't fucking know. - All right.
一二三
One, two, three.
-我靠 -杰森 帮个忙 大哥
- Jesus, fuck. - Hey, Jason, little help, man. Come on.
来 你站在我俩中间 准备好了吗
Come on. Your spot's in between us. All right, ready?
数到三 一起来
On three. Ready?
一二三
One, two, three.
这是突袭抓人
This is a fucking raid!
快 快
Go, go, go!
好 好
Alright, alright.
你们见到格雷格·杜威了吗 瘦小 红发
You guys seen Greg Dewey? Short little redhead?
-他逃走了 -格雷格·杜威 他在哪儿
- He got away! - Greg Dewey, where is he?!
我他妈怎么知道 这里有三十多个人
I don't fucking know! There's like 30 people in here!
妈蛋
Fuck!
杜威呢
Where's Dewey!
杜威在这里吗
Is Dewey in here?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
-滚出这里 -葛利兹
- Get the fuck out of here. - Grizz?
是你吗
Is that-- Is that you?
-卡拉 你好啊 -葛利兹
- Carla? What's up? - Grizz?
-我们来抓人啊 -对 对
- It's a fucking raid, man. - Yes, right.
-我的天 -格雷格·杜威不在里面
- Jesus Christ! - Greg Dewey's not back there!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不确定
No.
-你脑子被驴踢了吗 -什么叫不确定
- What the fuck are you talking about? - You're not sure?
你跟我闹呢 这里面有好多人
What do you mean? There's a lot of people back there!
-克拉克呢 -我们走 快
- Where's Clark? - Okay, let's go, come on.
快 快
Go, go!
-快 -快走
- Go, go! - Come on, get out!
快出去 快走
Get out! Move!
我靠
Fuck!
我抓到他了 这个小弱鸡都吓尿了
I got him, guys. Little lame was about to shit himself.
你♥他♥妈♥别轻举妄动 神经病
Don't fucking move, weirdo!
-好 天呐 -克拉克 别开枪
- All right. Jesus. - Hey, Clark, don't shoot him.
葛利兹 跟他说 他被捕了
Grizz, tell him he's under arrest.
他就站在这里 你自己说啊
He's standing right there, you tell him.
-搜一下他的东西 -你们无权进来
- Go through his shit. - You guys got no right to be in here.
闭上臭嘴 我们知道你杀了卡珊德拉
Shut the fuck up! We know what you did to Cassandra.
-你被捕了 -我没杀她
- You're under arrest! - I didn't do shit to her!
闭嘴 傻子
Shut up, dildo!
快看
Check it.
我靠
Fuck.
这不是我的 不是我的
That's not mine! That's not mine!
我不知道这从哪冒出来的 别啊
I don't know where that came from! No!
拜托 被开枪 求你了
Please, please, don't shoot. Please.
你完蛋了 小老弟
You're so fucked right now, man.
-抓到他了 -抓到了
- You got him? - Yeah, I got him.
找到证据了 你可以检测了
I got it, bro. Do your... science on it.
上车
Come on.
好 开去哪儿
Okay, so, where to?
艾莉 你想让我们把他带到哪儿
Yeah, Allie, where you want us to take him?
能把他锁进卫生间吗
Can we keep him in a bathroom?
慢着 你们抓他之前都没想过把他关哪儿吗
Wait, did you guys seriously not think about where we're gonna keep him?
没有 卢克 我也没关押过犯人啊
No, Luke. I've never held anyone prisoner before.
你有这样经历吗
Have you?
不能把他锁进卫生间 因为门是从里面锁的
We can't lock him a bathroom. They lock from the inside.
他说逃 就逃了
So, that's no bueno.
也许学校有地方可以用
Maybe there's a room at the school we could use.
不如就把他关进车里吧
What if we just leave him in the car?
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表