剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
那些病菌
The germs,
每一次在你抱怨时 都从你口中呼出
they just wafted out of you every time you complained.
上次是重感冒
It was a really bad cold.
好吧
Yeah.
确实是
It was!
别拆我台 我说真的
Don't pfft me. I'm serious!
那次感冒太严重了 你太冷血了
That was a terrible cold. You have no sympathy.
别闹了
Stop.
我可能很快就要起来去卫生间
I may need to get up soon and go to the bathroom.
好 那样危险吗
Okay. Is that dangerous?
应该不会
I don't think so.
我感觉好多了
I mean, I feel better, so...
葛利兹
Hey, Grizz.
欢迎来医务室
Welcome to the sickbay.
我来看下大家都怎么样了
Yeah, I came to see how everyone was.
你怀孕了
You're... pregnant.
对
Yeah.
凯莉觉得只要我待在床上 就不会有事
But, Kelly thinks I'll be okay if I just stay in bed.
我学他呢
I'm following his example.
他累垮了
I mean, he was so tired.
他睡了一晚 错过了感恩节晚宴
He slept straight through Thanksgiving.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我们正商量给孩子取名呢
But... we were just talking about names.
你愿意
Do you...
你愿意帮忙吗
Do you want to help?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
你本名是什么 葛利兹
What's your real name, Grizz?
加雷斯
Gareth.
加雷斯
Gareth?
好名字
I really like that.
你呢
Yeah. Do you?
我们总得给宝宝起个名字
Okay, well, we have to choose something. So...
等下
Wait...
萨姆 这是你的孩子
Sam, this is... It's your baby?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们俩也很意外
We were surprised, too.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
真为你们高兴
I'm really happy for you guys.
萨姆
Sam.
我能帮到你吗
What can I do?
不能
Nothing.
可能是
It could be...
一种病毒
a virus.
没人发烧
No one had a fever.
也不可能大家同时感染病毒啊
And everyone at once?
那就是食物中毒
So it was food poisoning.
不会吧 大家都很快痊愈了
No, I don't think so because people are getting better too fast.
起因
病毒
食物中毒
Food poisoning...
不会这么快就能痊愈
would've taken longer.
症状
呕吐
头痛
气喘
痉挛
艾尔还痉挛了
And Elle had convulsions.
中毒
等下 什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
也许真是中毒了
Maybe it was actual poison.
也许有人在食物中下了毒 很多人都中招了
Maybe somebody put it in a dish, and it got passed around.
什么毒呢
What kind of poison?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
我们差点死掉
Everyone could have died. We all could have died.
但没有伤亡
Yeah, but no one did.
大家的症状都缓解了
They're getting better.
我真为你激动 贝卡
I'm so excited for you, Becca.
你一定会是个好妈妈
You're going to be a really good mom.
天呐 我不敢这么肯定 但是...
God. I don't know about that, but...
谢谢
thank you.
她很为我激动
She, is really excited for me.
她觉得我会是个好妈妈
She thinks I'm going to be a really good mom.
萨姆 你是
So, Sam, you're...
你是孩子的父亲吗
you're the dad?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜
Congratulations.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
-怎么了 -你明知他是同性恋
- What? - You know he's gay.
性向并不固定 格温
Sexuality is fluid, Gwen.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
没事
Yes.
你救了我们 谢谢
You rocked it. Thanks.
谢谢各位
Thanks, guys.
-你需要什么吗 -不用
- Do you want me to get you something? - No.
凯莉的医术真令人刮目相看
Kelly getting in that IV was pretty badass.
给你倒杯水吗 你该多喝水
Get you some water? I'm supposed to make you drink water.
不用 我只想睡觉
No, I just want to go to sleep.
怎么会有人盲目地在食物中下毒呢
Why would someone poison a dish with no idea who's going to eat it?
你觉得我也中毒了 只是巧合吗
You think it's just a coincidence that I'm one of the people who got poisoned?
有人主动拿食物给你吗
Did anyone offer you food without you asking for it?
没有
No.
应该没有
I don't think so.
那就是无差别攻击了
So, it was a random attack?
就像恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
Like, basically terrorism?
意义何在呢
What would be the point?
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径本就毫无意义
What's point of any terrorism?
只会令大家不安 逼迫我们改变生活方式
Make us feel unsafe, force us to change how we live.
你还敢吃别人做的饭吗
Are you gonna eat food someone else cooked anymore?
该死
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
我们得加强食品管制
We need to control the food supply better.
那他们会在水源中下毒
So they'll poison the water.
纵火 我们要如何应对
Start a fire. How do we stop that?
谁会气到想杀人呢
Who's so angry that they would try to kill people?
哈里很不满工作的事
Harry was pissed he had to work.
不 哈里根本下不了床
No, Harry can't get out of bed.
下毒这种事 他干不出来
He's not up to poisoning.
问题是 谁有机会下毒
Well, the question is, who had opportunity?
谁经手过食物
Who handled the food?
食堂里的所有人
Everyone in the cafeteria.
但我觉得不可能是在食堂下手 我肯定会发现
But I just don't think it happened there. I would've seen it.
有人在家中煮食
Some people cooked at home.
大概有15个人吧
That's like 15 different people.
住在哈里家的米奇带来了柠檬方糕
Mickey, at Harry's house, made lemon bars.
艾尔和坎贝尔来晚了 带来了食物
Elle and Campbell checked out food then came late.
这像是坎贝尔的作风吗
Is it Campbell's style, though?
伺机窥探
To sneak around?
他是个惹事精
He likes getting credit for assholery.
莱克茜领了南瓜派
Lexie checked out rations for pumpkin pie.
-莱克茜也是在家中煮食 -对
- Lexie cooked at home. - Yeah.
你想跟她谈谈吗
Now do you want to talk to her?
让护卫队去这些人家中检查
Okay, I want the Guard to go to the houses of everybody on that list.
单独把莱克茜关起来
But I want them to bring Lexie in.
让她知道 我们会严肃处理
Show her that we're serious.
我煮饭时很小心
I was really careful.
我发誓配料都清洁过了
Everything was refrigerated, I swear.
哈里帮你制♥作♥柠檬方糕了吗
Well, did Harry help you make the lemon bars?
哈里
Harry?
他从不出房♥门
He never leaves his room.
如有必要 我可以把配方给你
I can give you the recipe if you want.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表