剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
it's like there's nothing beyond this place.
怎么会这样
That's impossible.
我去找辆车 到格林威治找人帮忙
I'll get a car and go to Greenwich to get help.
为什么是你去
Why you?
总得有人查出大家的下落
Someone has to find out where everyone went.
我们不能都离开
We can't all go.
我去吧
I'll do it.
你酒醒了吗
You're sober?
别犯贱了 卡珊德拉
Fuck you, Cassandra.
卢克 你去找几个男生跟我们一起去吧
Luke, you want to see if we can get some of the guys to come with?
好
Yeah.
-可以吗 -我们走吧
- Yeah? - Yeah, let's go.
好
Okay.
天呐
Jeez.
你注意到了吗
注意到什么了
Notice what?
那股恶臭 不见了
The smell. It's gone.
通常来说 事情越稀奇 故弄玄虚成分就越多
Okay, so as a rule, the more bizarre a thing seems, the less mysterious it is.
阿瑟·柯南·道尔爵士
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
《福尔摩斯探案集》作者
-你知道这些吗 -不知道
- You know this shit? - No.
-我可没这种知识 -听说过夏洛克·福尔摩斯吧
- I don't know this shit. - How about Sherlock Holmes?
重点是 天下没有解释不了的事
The point is, there's an explanation for everything.
这跟"阿瑟·柯南·波尔"有毛关系
What does that have to doxa0with the Arthur Conan Boyle dude?
人家叫"道尔" 没文化真可怕
It's Doyle and you're hopeless.
我靠
Shit.
这是什么情况啊
What the fuck is going on?
该死
Shit.
离开西汉姆[假象] 很快回来
我靠
What the hell?
我们也没多少合理的解释了
I mean, there's only so many options.
也许我们都在梦中
Maybe we're dreaming.
这是最好的情境了
It's the best option.
也许这是一场精心策划的游戏
Maybe this is just some elaborate fucking game.
有人建了一个跟我们镇子一样的地方
Like, someone built an exact replica of our town
而且这里前不着村后不着店
and just put in the middle of nowhere,
如果我们朝着...
and if we just walk...
这边 那边 任何一个方向走
like, this way or that way or any way,
最终我们就可以回到
eventually we'll get back to the...
现实世界
the real world.
我知道这样解释有点扯
I'm not saying it makes any sense.
先是出现一股恶臭
There was a smell,
然后恶臭消失
and then it went away,
又回来了 我们上了校车
and it came back, and the buses came for us.
你打算分♥析♥出来吗 卡珊德拉
You're gonna just work this out, Cassandra?
当成逻辑题来解吗
Like some logic problem?
"都不用怀疑吗"
I mean, not a flicker of a doubt?
这个世界不会无缘无故就乱套了
The world doesn't just turn upside down without a reason.
我们不是活在戏中戏里
We're not in some play-within-a-play. Okay?
聪明跟真实不是一回事
Clever is not the same thing as true.
每一件事都有意义 事事皆有因
There is a point to everything, there are answers.
没错
That's right.
上帝不会无缘由耍人玩儿
God doesn't just play games with people for fun.
好吧 我和葛利兹去召集一群人
All right, look, Grizz and I will get a group together
我们穿过林子去看看
and we'll go hike out here through the woods, okay?
组成搜援队
Like a search party.
这主意不错
I think that's a good idea.
你觉得这样安全吗
Do you think it's safe?
-当然 -葛利兹心里有数
- Yeah, sure. - Grizz knows what he's doing.
如果外面有人 我们得找到他们
And if there's people out there, we gotta find 'em, right?
找人求助
You know, to get help.
我要走了 我饿了
I'm leaving. I'm hungry.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
是啊 我家里有冰箱 装满了食物
Yeah, I got a house with a refrigerator with food inside of it,
我要去吃东西了
and I'm gonna go eat it.
-卢克 -你不能就这么走人啊
- Luke. - You can't just leave.
那我们还能怎样
Well, what are we supposed to do instead?
我们得查清这究竟是怎么一回事
We have to figure out what is happening to us.
你不再是学生会主席了
You're not student council president anymore.
我的天 你还耿耿于怀呢
God, you really, really need to get over that.
你跟我一起走吗 小莉
You coming with, Kel?
不走
No.
天呐 赶紧上车吧
Jesus Christ, just get in the car.
-她都说不跟你走了 -别管闲事 威尔
- Leave her alone. - Hey, fuck off, Will.
行 谁在乎啊
Fine. Who gives a shit?
你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
我就是要发条短♥信♥
I'm just gonna send a text.
-通知大家目前情况多糟糕 -坎贝尔
- Let everybody know how fucked we are. - Campbell!
别发
Don't.
你好好想一想后果
Come on, let's think about this.
妈蛋
Fuck!
快看 确实如他所说
Yo, look! He was right!
你好 这里是阿曼达·普莱斯曼的办公室
Hi, you've reached the office of Amanda Pressman.
请在滴声后留言...
At the sound of the tone, please--
你好 我是吉姆普莱斯曼
Hi, you've reached Jim Pressman's phone.
我现在无法接听...
Sorry I can't answer your--
这里是普莱斯曼府邸
You've reached the Pressman residence.
请留言...
Please leave a message after the--
乱套了吧
Fuck, huh?
我打给你了
I called you before.
我就是想找个人聊聊
I just needed to talk to someone.
你真不打算理我了吗
You're really not talking to me?
我就是亲了你 也不是干了伤天害理的事
What I did is not the worst crime in the world,
如今都这样了 你就不能迁就一下我吗
and given everything, can't I get a tiny break?
我们该去找点食物
We should get some food.
不然就都被抢光了
Before it's all gone.
你不是吧 能给我一包吗
Are you serious? Can I have a bag?
不行
No, you can't.
-但一包都不剩了 艾尔 -反正我抢到了
- But there's none left, Elle. - That's not my problem.
你太坏了
You're such a bitch.
你没长眼啊
What the fuck?
你看过那部《海神号♥历险记》吗
You ever see that movie The Poseidon Adventure?
什么
What?
一艘大邮轮遇风浪 船身整个颠倒了
It's about a cruise ship and it capsizes,
船长走进一个颠倒的大型宴会厅
and the captain, he comes into this big, upside-down ballroom,
让大家待在原地
he tells everybody to stay where theyxa0are,
等待救援
that they're gonna be rescued.
而其中有六个人
And-- And six of them,
他们决定向上爬
they decide to climb up,
爬到倒置的船底上
to the bottom of the ship.
只有他们几个活下来了
And some of them live,
其他人都死了
and no one else does.
我看过那部电影以后
And ever since I watched it,
我一直在想 换成我 我会怎么做
I always wondered... what would I do?
我守在原地吗
Would I stay put?
我还是会爬上去
Would I climb up?
我会在这种情况下扮演什么角色
You know, like, who am I in this story?
我是那种...
Am I the one who has to...
那种牺牲自己 拯救大家的人吗
you know, die so that everyone else lives?
我还是会比想象中要怂呢
Am I the one who turns out weaker than expected?
还是说 我只在情况不错时 才表现比较好
Am I the one who's only doing the best when the going is good?
我知道我不是英雄人物
I know I'm not the heroine.
因为我姐才是
'Cause that's my sister.
我到底扮演什么角色呢
So... who?
总之
Anyway.
我想说 你现在扮演的角色
I'm telling you, the one that you are right now...
不是你真想成为的那种人
you don't want to be that one.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
这扇门完全打不开啊
This thing is fucking indestructible.
你有药瘾之类问题吗
Do you have, like, a drug problemxa0or something?
看你指的是哪种了
Depends on what you mean by that.
以后再告诉你
What? I'll tell you later.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表