剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
-晚安 -安
- Good night. - Night.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
我们搜查了所有人的车♥库♥
we checked everybody's garage
将拥有抗凝剂的人都列出来了
and made a list of who's got antifreeze.
这根本是无用功
Which is kind of dumb
因为干这事的人肯定早就扔了
because whoever did it could've thrown it out.
你们翻过垃圾箱了吗
Well, did you check the dump?
-想都别想 -你去死吧
- Definitely not it, bro. - Screw you!
-我不去 -让小舒去翻吧
- I'm not going. - Make Shoe do it.
你们自己分配吧
Okay, I'm gonna let you guys figure that one out.
我还有事要跟你说
There's something else I need to talk to you about.
我看到你们有人竞选镇长和政务委员了
I saw your names on the list for mayor and council,
这话你们肯定不爱听
and I know this isn't really what you want to hear right now,
但你们不能竞选
but you can't run.
什么叫不能竞选
What do you mean, can't?
你是指不可以竞选
You mean like can't can't?
还是不该竞选
Or more like shouldn't?
你们在这里充当军方角色
Look, you guys are like the military around here.
军方人员不能从政
Okay? The military can't run for office.
那样会乱套
That would just screw things up.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
执政者 不能亲自去执行决策
You can't make the rules and then enforce them. Okay?
我们的自治管理政策
This whole governing ourselves thing,
按你们这种方式 就无效了
it doesn't work if you do it that way.
不能成为格雷格·杜威庭审的陪审团成员 然后处死他
You can't be on Greg Dewey's jury and then execute him.
鬼扯
That is bullshit.
我们为你赴汤蹈火
After all the shit we did for you?
任你差遣 无半句怨言
All the shit you made us do?
我懂 你们不满足于此
I get it, it's not what you want,
但你们得为整个镇子着想
but you guys need to think about the town.
不行 你不能剥夺我们的机会
No, you can't just shut us out.
我没有
I'm not.
若想生存下来 大家需要你们
If we're going to survive, we need you.
我需要你们
I need you.
维持稳定 维持治安
To keep holding the line, to keep the peace.
话说
And you know what?
你们真心擅长这活儿
You're really good at it.
你丫谁啊 有什么资格说我擅长什么
Who the fuck are you to decide what I'm good at?
-不 老子不甘心 -克拉克
- No, fuck this, man. - Clark!
算了吧
Just let it go.
结束了
It's over.
我留下来 我们俩都会有危险
It's not safe for either of us if I stay.
别来找我
Don't come looking for me.
我得自己想办法解决
I have to figure this out of my own.
艾尔
Elle.
你需要帮忙吗
You need help with that?
什么
What?
这个很复杂
It's complicated.
没有给人接生这么复杂
Not as complicated as getting this baby out's gonna be.
中毒事件让人猝不及防 但我们处理得很好
Well, the poisoning was crazy, and we handled it.
大家都没事了
I mean, everyone was okay.
但又要保住大人 又要保住孩子
Yeah, but between Becca and the baby...
要念15年书 才能当成医生
I mean, people go to medical school for this for like 15 years.
我们也该这么做
Maybe we should do that.
-怎么做 -学医
- Do what? - Train.
谁来教我们呢
Okay, but who's gonna teach us?
我们可以相互教啊
Maybe we can teach each other.
每周碰几次头
Meet a couple times a week,
拿上所有的医学书
get all the medical textbooks and,
开始相互自学
I don't know, we'll figure it out.
开个诊所
Yeah, open up a practice.
你想跟我搭档吗
So you want to be my partner?
必须想
Yeah. Totally.
好
Okay.
Thirty one, thirty two...
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我在拉伸骨盆底
I'm strengthening my pelvic floor.
拉伸啥
Your what?
就是骨盆肌...
The muscles that are inside--
你该卧床休息
You're on bed rest!
你想把我吓中风吗
Do you want me to have a stroke?
天呐
Jesus!
你胆子真小
You're such a pussy.
行
Fine.
你就一个任务
You've got one job to do.
躺在床上 等宝宝"瓜熟落地"
Lie here until that baby is fully cooked.
我感觉自己很没用
I feel so fucking useless.
我等不及赶紧生完孩子了
I'm ready for this part to be over.
我听说你们要走了
I heard you were taking off soon.
我感觉自己的身体结构复杂又脆弱
I just feel like a really sophisticated... septic system
体内有个外形小生命
for some alien life form.
你的骨盆底肯定很结实
I bet your pelvic floor is toned as fuck, though.
别闹
Shut up.
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
我都患上社恐了
I'm having some very real FOMO right now.
你会是本镇第一个生产的母亲
You're going to be the mother of the first baby born in this town.
没人像你这么厉害
Nobody else gets to do that.
我会一直在这儿帮你
And I'm going to be right here to help you, okay?
我们共同迈过这道坎儿
We're in this together.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你现在退出还来得及
'Cause you can still back out right now if you want.
我放你走
I'm giving you a free pass.
不
No.
你想
You do.
你想退出
You want out.
不 我想陪你
No, I want to do this.
我会一直陪着你
I'm in. All the way, okay?
好吧
Okay.
听说你就快出发了
I heard you were taking off soon.
对 几天后就走
Yeah, a couple days.
他们在准备盛大的欢送仪式
Saw they're planning a big send-off thing.
应该会很棒
Should be pretty cool.
贝卡怎么样了
How's Becca?
很好 就是想赶紧生完
Fine. Tired of being pregnant.
外出所需的物品带齐全了吗
You have everything for the trip?
嗯
Yep.
都带好了
All set.
-真是越来越冷了 -你有事吗 萨姆
- Really is getting colder-- - Listen, do you need something, Sam?
我就是想趁你离开前 来见见你
I wanted to see you before you left.
我想
You know, I wanted to--
你想怎样
Yeah, what do you want?
在外面注意安全
Just be safe out there.
好
Will do.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有点忙
It's been a little busy.
这是辩论规则
These are the rules for the debate.
都是标准流程
Pretty standard.
我信你
Yeah. I'm sure.
行
It's all fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm good.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
-上次我见到你 -对 我
- 'Cause the last time I saw you-- - I know. I'm...
我好多了
I'm... I'm better.
有时我好奇
Sometimes I wonder
在某个时空 我们会不会是朋友
if there's another version of this world where we're friends.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们都一心希望大家好
Where we want the same thing for people,
携手合作
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表