剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
新社会 第一季 第五集
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
你起得真早
You were up super early.
我都不知道..
Yeah, I don't know if I ever...
我睡着过吗
went to sleep.
情理之中
Yeah, right.
我替你难过 你日子不太好过
I'm sorry. That's rough times.
我好像害怕睡着
I think I'm afraid to fall asleep.
我经历过一瞬间
There's this moment
我刚睡醒 忘记了这一切
when I first wake up where I forget.
然后
And then...
也许事情会出现转机 也许不会
Maybe that gets better. Or not... better.
但是
But...
你会慢慢适应
you get used to it.
人天生能适应吧
Or something.
就像埃斯库罗斯说的那样吗
Like Aeschylus?
就像埃斯库罗斯说的那样
Yeah, likexa0Aeschylus.
谢谢你安慰我
Thank you for that.
我不知道我道没道过谢 但谢谢你
I don't know if I ever said this, but thank you for...
谢谢你对我这么好 为我做这么多
you know, taking care of me and everything.
别客气
That's no problem.
你现在掌权了
You're the boss now, right?
得保证你的安全
Gotta make sure you're safe.
看来是这样了
I guess.
我没感觉自己掌权了...
I don't know really feel like the boss, so...
你好呀
Hi, there.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
你看起来很饿啊
You seem very hungry.
想进来吗
Wanna come inside?
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go. Yeah.
他们把枪全拿走了
They took, like, all the guns.
我靠
No fucking way.
说真的
Serious.
他们开始检测哪把枪开过火
They're, like, testing all the guns to see which one got fired.
他们用棉签搜集大家DNA
Dude, they're swabbing everyone,
想建立一个大型DNA资料库
and they're building a massive DNA database
想查出在她身上找到的DNA
to match it with what they found on her body.
-我说真的 -格迪真是技术宅
- I'm serious. - Gordie's an epic nerd.
这货就是个行走的科技宅
Motherfucker could be capable of some crazy ass science.
没错 没错
True, true, true.
他一直对卡珊德拉死心塌地
Well... he was obsessed with Cassandra.
-是啊 -追查也合理
- Yeah. - So...
但即使他们查出凶手是谁
Yeah, but I mean, even if they figure out who did it,
他们也无计可施吧
it's not like they're gonnaxa0do anything about it, right?
也许该想办法裁治
Yeah. Maybe they should.
我可不想见到一个精神病在这里
I mean, I don't love some unhinged weirdo running around...
到处杀人
shooting people.
怎么就是精神病了
How are they a weirdo?
因为
Because...
他杀人了
he fucking shot someone.
但不是随便哪个人 而是卡珊德拉
Well, not just someone, right? I mean, it's Cassandra.
我觉得 这是替天行道
I mean, the way I look at it, they did us a favor.
这人是个英雄
They're a hero.
怎么就成英雄了
How the fuck are they a hero?
卡珊德拉就是症结所在 对吧
Cassandra was the problem, right?
把我们当成敌人
Said we were the enemy.
总得有人收拾一下这个贱♥货♥
Someone had to teach that cunt who's boss.
我终于让你耳根清净了 如你所愿
I finally got you some peace and quiet like you wanted.
你至少该谢谢我吧
The least I could get is a thank you.
你最好有急事找我
This better be important.
不像那些懒货
Unlike a lot of lazy asses,
我还是正常干活 马上就要轮岗...
I'm still doing my job, and my shift starts in--
是杜威干的
Dewey did it.
干了什么
Did what?
我觉得
I think...
是杜威杀了卡珊德拉
Dewey killed... Cassandra.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-你怎么会这么想 -因为他刚亲口告诉我了
- Why would you think that? - 'Cause he just fucking told me.
杜威 他基本上承认了
Dewey, he basically confessed that he...
他开枪杀了卡珊德拉
shot Cassandra.
我们认识的那个杜威吗
We're talking about Dewey, right?
那个弱不禁风的"小透明"
Like, the short, pale kid that nobody talks to.
就是那个格雷格·杜威
Yes, Greg Dewey.
他为什么会想杀死卡珊德拉
Why the hell would he want to kill Cassandra?
谁知道
Who knows?
那小子脑子不好
Kid's... fucked up.
他就是个精神病
He's fucking batshit.
他为什么会告诉你
Why would he tell you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你这个回答 无法让人满意
That's not a good answer.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我刚说了 他就是个神经病
I just told you he's completely fucking crazy.
那你得说出来
Then, well, you need to say something.
-不 别搞我了 -你得举报他
- No, fuck that. - You need to turn him in.
-你得告诉他们 -不 你疯了吗
- You need to tell them. - No! Are you insane?
他们已经千方百计想让我背这个锅了
They're already looking for a reason to make this all my fault.
他很危险 哈里
He's dangerous, Harry.
如果你不说出真♥相♥ 最后出什么事了
And if you don't tell them and something else happens...
那就是你的错了
then that's on you.
格迪
Gordie?
我能跟你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
他说了什么
He said what?
他说 我们去杜威家搜枪
He said we have to look for a gun at Dewey's house.
格雷格·杜威吗
Dewey, like Greg?
你这时候还有心情做蛋白质奶昔吗
Hey, are you seriously making a protein shake right now?
没呀
No.
哈里怎么不亲自来跟我们说
Why didn't Harry just come and tell us himself?
哈里就是个怂逼
Harry's a fucking pussy.
为什么杀死卡珊德拉
Why Cassandra?
格雷格都不认识他 他怎么如此上心
Greg didn't even know her. I mean, why would he care?
也许是哈里指使
Maybe Harry put him up to it,
也许是他唆使对方认罪
maybe he made him confess
这样就能洗清自己的嫌疑了
so he could take the heat off of himself.
-用计给他洗♥脑♥了 -没错
- Like some deep mind control. - Right, exactly.
你相信哈里吗
Do you believe Harry?
说出来让人惊讶 但我相信他
Look. It's gonna sound weird, but I do.
他过来找我时 很沮丧
When he came up to me, he seemed, like, upset.
这不重要 我们得逮捕杜威
It doesn't matter. We have to arrest Dewey.
逮捕他
Arrest him?
什么叫逮捕他 你是说
What do you mean, arrest him? Like, go...
直接把人抓回来吗
just go nab him off the street?
对 如果他承认了
Yes. If he confessed--
如果是哈里说谎呢
What if Harry's lying?
宁可错抓 也不能放过 万一杜威再伤人呢
We can't take any chances. Dewey could hurt somebody.
我们得逮捕他 到他住处搜枪
We have to arrest him and search his house for the gun.
你们有能力抓人吗
Could you handle something like that?
如果我们起个大早
I mean, yeah, if we got up, like, ass-early in the morning.
破晓前突袭
Pre-dawn raid.
对 破晓前突袭 让他毫无防备
Yeah, like a pre-dawn raid, you know, like, take him by surprise.
我有手铐
Yeah, I got handcuffs.
你是说真手铐
You mean, like actual handcuffs?
还是万圣节那种道具手铐
Or the ones you get with a Halloween costume from Walgreens.
不是 就是真手铐
Nope. Actual handcuffs.
说声谢谢我就行了
Look, just... say thank you.
我这是帮忙
Okay? Yes.
你饿吗 你想吃点东西吗
Are you hungry? Hey, do you want some food?
我要给拿点东西吃吗
Should I get you some food?
你伤了爪子吗
Did you cut your paw?
我来给你处理一下伤口
Let's get you all fixed up, hey?
这是什么情况
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表