剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
I asked for coke.
只要可乐吗
善意提醒
这儿没有大人
这又不是正经舞会 喝点酒没什么
别这么油腔滑调
There's no need to be flippant.
你怎么了
我说过 我不想来
I told you I didn't want to come to this thing!
为什么
我们刚才多开心啊
你要是想喝可乐
我去给你倒可乐就是了
无糖可乐或者芬达也行
你要喝芬达吗
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
这是玩笑吗
我没开玩笑
Not joking.
这就讲得通了
我还以为你去隆胸了呢
不好笑
That's not funny.
对 不合适
我都不知情 孩子父亲是谁
你别再问了 好吗
I don't want you to ever ask me that question again, okay?
什么意思 你从没...
你怎么就不能尊重一下我的隐私呢
Why can't you just respect... one thing?
你的舞会举办得很成功
This was such a great thing that you pulled off.
嗯
Yeah.
你该说两句
You should say something.
我想感谢大家来捧场 但该你去说
I'd want to thank people for coming, but it should be you.
好
Okay.
很好
Perfect.
我们去照相吧
Let's take a photo.
-什么 -就照张相
- What? - Like, a photo.
假扮航♥天♥员 以后回想都记忆犹新
Like, stupid astronauts stuff that we will obviously remember forever.
好
Yeah. All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你来了啊
You came.
你也来了啊
So did you.
你该尝尝这个
You should have some of this.
比纯威士忌口感好
It'll taste better than straight whiskey.
说起来
So...
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
不跳舞 以后更好相处
It's probably simpler in the long run if we don't.
而且我也没心情
And I'm not really in the mood.
好吧
Yeah.
我也是
Me neither.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
没事
Yeah.
天呐
God.
你的裙子真好看
I like your dress.
你衬衫上有污渍
You've got something on your shirt.
你都不知道你多令我着迷
I wish you knew what you did to me.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你喜欢观察我
You liked watching me.
你好美
You're so beautiful.
你喜欢这个舞会吗
How do you like prom?
你说什么
What?
抱歉 我发音不好 你喜欢舞会吗
I'm sorry. I don't speak very well. How do you like prom?
没事 你说得很好
No. You speak fine.
就是音乐声太大了
It's-- the music's really loud.
不是吧
What?
我就会这一个手语
It's the only sign that I know.
你能教教我吗
You think you could teach me something else?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我讨厌高中
I hated high school.
你在这儿呢
There she is.
我就在这儿呀
Here I am.
凯莉呢
Where's Kelly?
不知道 我一直在找你
I don't know. I've been looking for you.
走吧
Come on.
-我们的仪式不能废 -什么
- Gotta do our thing. - What?
听慢歌♥ 跳热舞
Fast dance to a slow song?
听慢歌♥ 跳热舞
Fast dance to a slow song!
-来吧 宝贝 走啊 -不要
- Come on, girl! Move! - No.
太好了 女王陛下 这就对了
Yes, queen. There it is.
旋转时别打得太疼
Just don't slap me when we do the spin, okay?
不不不
No, no, no.
我小时候很喜欢足球
No, I really-- I liked soccer when I was little,
但我身体不好 不能踢球
but I just wasn't allowed to play.
也对 抱歉
Right. I'm sorry.
没事 我有大把时间读书
No, it's okay. I got to read a lot.
你最喜欢哪本书
What's your favorite book?
《乱世佳人》
Gone with the Wind.
听说这本书有点种族歧视
I've heard it's supposed to be a little racist.
对 但我正是因此才喜欢这本书
Yes. And I hate admitting that I like it because of that,
这也是第一本结局与我设想不一样的书
but it was the first book that didn't give me what I wanted.
读这本书的时候
You know, like the whole time
我一直盼着白瑞德和斯嘉丽能在一起
waiting for Rhett and Scarlett to be together,
可最终还是走散了
then they're just not.
我从没读过这种不让人得偿所愿的书
I'd never had a book that just denied me like that.
还挺棒
It was sort of... amazing.
很棒
It was amazing.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You have really nice eyes.
我13岁时 也办过一个这样的派对
I had a party just like this when I turned 13.
你其实是犹太人吗
You're secretly Jewish?
你当时没来
You-- You didn't come.
你肯定没邀请我
You must not have invited me.
我绝对邀请你了
No, I--I definitely did.
我...
You know, I...
我很清楚我的感受 我真想和你在一起
I know what I feel and I really want that,
但这事得你情我愿才行
but only if you want it, too.
如果你不是真心喜欢我 就别给我希望
So don't do it if you don't really... mean it.
我可是很认真的
And I "mean it" mean it.
大家能听到吗
Can everyone hear me?
看来是能
I... I guess so.
总之
Anyway,
我就是想感谢大家来捧场
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming.
我们爱你 凯莉
We love you, Kelly!
这一周过得不是很顺心
This hasn't exactly been... a normal week.
但我们该为自己的表现感到自豪
But I think we should be proud of what we've pulled off.
这一切也要归功于卡珊德拉
What Cassandra has pulled off.
感谢筹办本次舞会的代表 格温和葛利兹
To the prom committee, Gwen and Grizz, for organizing.
感谢巴比·阿伦森把成人礼会场借给我们
To Bobby Aronson for letting us ruin your bar mitzvah!
毕竟大家想象中的舞会都是这样吧
I mean, that's what we all thought prom would be, right?
类似成人礼
A bar mitzvah.
舞会本该是我们道别的场所
Prom was supposed to be how we say goodbye.
本该是这样
I mean, that's what it would've been.
说来好笑 因为我们确实是在道别
It's funny, because we are saying goodbye.
只是并非告别彼此
Just not to each other.
告别其他一切 我们以前的生活
Saying goodbye to everything else, to our old lives.
告别童年
Our childhood.
这一切并非逐渐消失
And it's not just disappearing, slowly...
慢慢远去
receding into some... distance...
可我们还能看得见摸得着
where we can still see it.
而是...
It's just...
直接没了
gone.
继续放音乐
We're gonna keep playing music.
大家先别走
No one needs to leave just yet.
再给我一点
Give me another one of those.
不行 你够嗨了
No, no, you're good, man.
没有
No.
不不不 我只是嗨了 还没不省人事
No, no, no. I'm high, but I'm not fucked up.
我得嗨到不省人事
I need to be fucked up.
艾尔在等我
Elle's waiting for me.
我得留下帮格温清理会场
I need to stay and help Gwen clean up.
好 我回家帮你拿运动鞋
Yeah. I can run home and grab a pair of sneakers
省得你踩高跟回家
so you don't have to walk home in heels.
不用担心我
I'll be okay.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表