剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
- About what I said about you running? - No, I mean...
不是 我就是想理清自己的头绪
No, I'm just trying to figure things out for myself. Okay?
弄懂我自己的感受
Like, about how I want to feel. Like, me.
-卢克 我们相爱 我们睡在了一起 -我知道
- Luke, we love each other. We slept together. - Yeah.I know!
-你不能说抽身就抽身 -我知道
- You don't get to just take that back. - I know!
我懂
Okay? I know.
你想我怎样啊 我是在告诉你 我的感受
I don't know what you want from me. I'm telling you how I feel.
我就不能
Like, can that be okay for--
我就是想知道到底怎么了
I'm just trying to understand what this is about.
我说过了 我不知道
Yeah, and I'm telling you that I don't know.
也许一切都不对头
Maybe it's about all of it.
先
Just...
先睡觉吧
Just go to sleep. All right?
下次再谈
Talk about it another time.
稀客啊
Fancy seeing you here.
就是想来看看哈里
Just wanted to come by and check on Harry.
候选人在洗澡 不过你可以在这儿等他
The candidate's in the shower, but you're welcome to wait.
给他带了早餐
Brought him breakfast?
真贴心
That's really sweet.
我很久没看见你们俩在一起了
You know, it's been a while since I've seen you guys together.
你们似乎不是朋友了
The friendship kind of petered out there.
你在这儿干什么 坎贝尔
What are you doing here, Campbell?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same question.
我知道你和艾莉一伙
I know you're on Allie's side.
我是为哈里而来
I'm here for Harry.
确保没人占他便宜
To make sure that he's not being taken advantage of.
我懂
I get it.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
对
No.
那真是太惨了
That's too bad.
我还有点受伤呢
I'm actually a little hurt.
他当选 你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do if he wins?
我们会让小镇走回正轨
We're gonna run this town the way it should be run.
我们
We're...
真好吃
That's delicious.
天呐 真是太美味了
Good God. That's, like, really fucking good.
总之 欢迎你加入 但是
Anyway, I'd say that you're welcome to join us on our endeavor, but...
既然大家坦诚相待了
seeing as we're being honest with each other,
我其实也不相信你
I don't really trust you either.
坎贝尔
Hey, Campbell.
你们看到短♥信♥了吗
You guys seen these texts?
什么
What?
不可思议 他们好像逮捕了你女友 坎贝尔
It's crazy, it looks like they arrested your girlfriend, Campbell.
-我要见艾尔 -别冲动
- I wanna see Elle. - You don't want to do this, man.
-闪开 -不行
- Don't. Get out of the way. - Nope.
-退后 -恶狗 我要见我女友
- Back the fuck up. - Fucking ape. I wanna see my girlfriend.
-闪开 -做不到
- Get out of the way. - Yeah? I think you mentioned that.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I was thinking?
你给我退后
You should back the fuck up.
她在哪儿 我要见艾尔
Where is she? I want to see Elle.
不可能
It's not gonna happen.
她有什么罪
What are you charging her with?
与你无关
None of your business.
你现在全凭心意逮捕人吗
Now you're just arresting people 'cause you feel like it?
-你想耍什么花招 -我不搞那套
- If this is some kinda fucked up game-- - I don't play games.
你把这儿当白宫了吧
You're not pretending like this is the White House?
把他当成你的假想保镖
He's your pretend bodyguard?
选举后 你就别想猖狂了
After the election, this all goes away.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
也不怕哈里
Or Harry.
你该怕
You should be.
大家受够你了 艾莉
People are over you, Allie.
祝好运
安全回家
我们都不知该怎么感谢你们
And I don't think we know how to thank you.
感谢你们冒险探索
For taking this risk,
感谢你们勇敢地探索未知之地
for being so brave when we don't know what's out there.
我们得维持小镇的生计
We have to make this town sustainable for living,
不仅要找到可耕作的土地
and it's not just about finding land to farm,
还要学会对自己负责
it's about taking responsibility for ourselves.
对彼此负责
And for each other.
虽然这远远不够 但依然谢谢你们
And I know it's not enough, but thank you.
感谢你们给我们带来一丝希望
For giving us a little bit of hope.
谢谢 布莱克
Thanks, Blake.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
非常感谢 米奇
Thank you so much, Mickey.
你能行
You got this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉把事情搞得这么复杂
I'm sorry things got complicated.
抱歉我要顾及很多事
That I have strings attached.
我知道你很难接受
I know it's hard on you.
是我搞砸了
I fucked up.
但我想告诉你
But I need you to know
我们之间是真感情
what happened between us was real.
至少我很认真
For me at least.
我很在乎你
I care about you. A lot.
你在外面一定要注意安全
And I need you to be safe out there.
好吗
Okay?
你一定得回来
I need you to come back.
好
Okay.Okay.
这本书你带着晚上读
Something for you to read at night.
抱歉我乱划了
Sorry about the notes.
我只能找到这一本
It was the only copy I could find from English class.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay then.
回见
I'll see you soon.
最后的三十分钟
And then with 30 minutes left,
会进入问答环节
we'll open the debate up to questions.
哈里 你选中了反面
Harry, you chose tails and won the coin toss,
你先开始吧
so you go first.
感谢各位前来
Thanks for coming, everyone.
谢谢艾莉在她姐死后 挑起了大梁
And thanks to Allie for stepping up after her sister died
把重担接到了自己肩上
to do a very, very difficult job.
五个月前 只有她能担此重任
Five months ago, she was the only one that could've done it.
但现在情况变了
But that's not true anymore.
与初来乍到时相比 很多事情都不一样了
A lot of things now are very different from when we first got here.
也许一开始
Maybe in the beginning,
我们必须放弃自己的所有物
we needed to give up everything that we had.
放弃自♥由♥ 财产
All of our freedom, our possessions,
放弃身份 为大局牺牲
our identities, all for the greater good.
也许
Maybe...
我们得放弃自我的选择权
we needed to turn over every decision in our lives
牺牲小我 成就大我
to become the ants in the colony that we are right now.
但现在
But now,
这里正常运转了
this place works.
我认为是时候拿回我们的东西了
And I say it's time to give back what's rightfully yours.
对
Yeah.
很好
All right.
掌控自己的财产
Control over your property,
掌控自己的命运
control over your destiny,
掌控自己的生活
control over your own lives.
-如果大家愿意 我 -时间到了
- And if you do, I-- - Time.
这么快
Really?
选我吧
Vote for me.
谢谢 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
艾莉
Allie.
谢谢各位
Thanks, everyone.
谢谢 哈里
Thanks, Harry.
我为大家骄傲
I'm proud of us.
我很高兴我们能走到今天
For getting here, to this moment.
确实很不容易
And I know it hasn't always been easy,
但环顾四周 我们幸存下来了
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表