剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
-发型会乱 -抱歉
- You'll ruin your crown. - Sorry.
你真觉得上大学之后
You really think that you and Luke would've stayed together
你和卢克还会在一起吗
after you went away to college?
对
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
你本会去斯坦福
You were going to Stanford.
那儿可选择的男人有很多
There are, like, so many people.
帅气的冲浪男孩
Hot people, hot surfer people.
你难道不会动心吗
You don't think you'd be curious?
也许吧 那又如何
Maybe. I guess. So what?
卢克和你又不是特别般配
Luke wasn't just, like... the best you could do for now?
对
No.
他也这么想吗
And he feels the same way?
对 没错
Yeah. He does.
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
你为何总是如此肯定呢
How are you so certain about everything?
我真想知道
I'm serious.
我也不确定
I'm not.
你们太菜了
You guys suck!
看能不能成功一次 特拉维斯
Try to make one, Travis.
-就试试看 -试试吧
- Just one. - Yeah, come on.
艾瑞卡一会儿就到
Erika will be here in a few.
你们俩真要去参加舞会啊
You two really going to the prom?
对啊 她想去
Yeah. She wants to.
我这个绝世好男友当然得配合了
And I'm a good fucking boyfriend.
见鬼 你居然和他们一样可悲
Damn. I didn't realize you were as desperate as the rest of them
假装这一切都很正常
to pretend like this was totally fucking normal.
你们下周也去毕业舞会吗
You going to have graduation next week, too?
哈里 你去吗
Harry, are you gonna go?
不好说
Don't know.
直说吧
You know what?
你们就是因为没有女伴才这么酸
You guys are just jealous that you ain't got dates.
-凯莉呢 -她把他甩了
- Where's Kelly? - She dumped his ass!
真的吗
What, for real?
臭婊♥子♥ 上了她
Nasty ho. Fuck her.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
不准你这么说她
You do not get to talk shit on her, okay?
行吧
Okay.
她就是糊涂了
She doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.
她只是在模仿卡珊德拉
She's just copying Cassandra.
想要把世界搞得天翻地覆
Like, she wants to turn the whole world upside down.
卡珊德拉就是症结所在
Cassandra's the problem.
她把自己的想法灌输给她们了
She's putting these ideas in their heads.
她们居然奉她为女王
Now they made her queen?
出于敬畏
Out of fear?
我们反倒成了敌人 家里还成了收♥容♥所♥
And we're the enemy, beggars in our own homes.
都怪卡珊德拉
That's Cassandra.
总是卡珊德拉在搞鬼 自以为是的贱♥人♥
That's always been Cassandra. Stuck-up cunt.
她滚个床单就好了 放松一下
She just needs a good fucking. That would loosen her up.
撇开颜值身材不论 你们愿意上她吗
Would you guys actually fuck her? Like, hot or not?
才不要
No, not.
当然愿意了
Fuck yeah.
哎哟
Yeah?
我就想看她跪在我们膝下苦苦哀求
I just want to see her down our knees begging for it.
有点意思
Okay!
你会满足她吗 还是就想折磨她
But would you give it to her, or just make her beg for it?
他会满足她
He'd give it to her.
狠狠满足她 多到她受不了
So hard she'd choke on the damn thing.
要是他大发慈悲
And then, then it'll only be by his God-given mercy
说不好完事后 还能放她一命
that she'd walk away breathing.
还是算了吧
Maybe she wouldn't.
渗人啊 哥们
Shit, dude.
她该死啊
At least she'd be dead.
我们好歹能清静一会儿
And finally we'd have some quiet.
亲爱的
Hi, baby!
你们聊什么呢
What are you boys talking about?
就随便聊聊
You know... just the usual.
抱歉 我得小便
Sorry, I need to pee.
-怎么了 -你没事吧
- What? - You okay?
随便吧
Whatever.
我小便时很疼
It's burning when I pee.
多久了
For how long?
好几天了
A few days now.
可能是尿道感染
Probably a UTI.
你跟谁睡了
Who have you been sleeping with?
但愿"感染先生"会带你参加舞会
I hope Mr. UTI is taking you to prom.
下次
Next time,
完事后记得小便
pee after.
这是常识
You should know that.
冰箱里有蔓越莓果汁
And there's cranberry juice in the fridge if you want.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
艾莉
Allie!
我又放了一些 你要尝尝吗
I put some more in. Do you want some?
在此登记
我想象中的舞会就是这样
This is just how I'd imagined it would be.
和小聋子跳舞 够奇葩啊
Fuckin' weird! Am I right?
比你们强多了
No more weird than anything else around here.
走吧
Okay, let's go.
我还以为你要放我鸽子呢
I thought you were standing me up.
抱歉来迟了
Sorry about that.
给你外套
Here's the jacket.
很合身
It's a perfect fit.
像你♥爸♥吗
That remind you of your dad?
撩妹失败
Probably not the biggest turn-on.
没有 你很帅
No, you look great.
我就是现在没心情跳舞
I am. I'm just not really in the mood,
我还是回家吧
so I think I'm just gonna go home.
天啦撸 可找到你了
OMG! There you are!
太棒了 大家都玩嗨了 快来
Like, what? This is insane! People are obsessed! Come on!
你还没喝够啊
You're not done?
我发誓 总有一天会打败你
I swear, one of these days I'm gonna beat you.
祝你好运咯
If you're fucking lucky.
葛利兹简直太猛了 拿好 朋友
Grizz is a beast. Here you go, my friend.
葛利兹 葛利兹 葛利兹
Grizz! Grizz! Grizz!
葛利兹 葛利兹 葛利兹
Grizz! Grizz! Grizz!
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
-抱一个 -我不知道...
- Come here. - I don't know what--
-我也爱你 -我也爱你 兄弟
- I love you, too. - I love you, too, man.
好了
All right.
少来
Dude, stop!
我真的很爱你们
I love you guys. I really do.
但我本打算跟大家告别了
But I was going to say goodbye to all of you.
我本打算毕业后就再也不联♥系♥了
After graduation, I never planned to see any of you ever again.
好吧
Right.
他来真的啊
Is he serious?
跟我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
我不清楚你怎么了
I don't know what's going on,
但来都来了
but we're here already.
就好好玩吧
Let's have fun.
好
Okay.
你知道我们只是朋友吧
You know we're just here as friends, right?
你觉得奥尔登和瑟莱斯特会有好结果吗
Think Alden and Celeste are happily or unhappily married?
和你有什么关系
What's it matter to you?
就想和你聊聊
Just making conversation.
这是什么
What is this?
能缓解痛苦
It'll numb the pain.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
这是朗姆可乐
This is rum and coke.
你要的就是这个啊
我要的是可乐
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表