剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
but take a look around you, we survived.
因为大家同意以大局为重
Because all of us agreed to put this place first.
牺牲自我
And ourselves second.
我们从小锦衣沃食
We were raised in privilege.
我们不得不放弃
And we've had to forget
生活赐予我们的一切
everything we learned about what life owed us.
取而代之
And instead,
考虑一下我们对彼此的亏欠
think about what we owe each other.
接下来的六个月会很难熬
The next six months are going to be tough.
我们得养活自己
We have to feed ourselves.
凛冬将至
We have to face winter.
哈里的承诺确实令人动心
What Harry's offering might sound appealing,
但现在不是自私的时候
but now is not the time for selfishness.
不该纠结每个人拥有什么
For asking, "What is mine?"
我的就是你的
What is mine is yours,
你的就是大家的
and what is yours is all of ours,
只有这样才能活下去
and that's how we're gonna get through this.
大家一心
Together.
也许有一天
And how, some day,
我们会找到回家的路
we're going to find our way back home.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在随机抽取问题
I'm going to now put the first question randomly from--
我想发言
I'd like to make my opening statement.
辩论早就开始了
The debate's already started.
但还没结束啊
Right, yeah, but it's not finished.
我来了
And I'm here now.
你得提前报名
You had to sign up by the end of the day.
不 告示上写着下午五点之前
No. 5:00 p.m. Sign says.
还没到五点呢
It's not five o'clock.
所以
So...
有问题吗
Is there some problem?
没有
No.
-你发言吧 -谢谢
- You can make your statement. - Thanks.
我直接说重点
I'll get to the point.
首先 你们不能选哈里
First, you can't vote for Harry.
他不想把你们的东西还给你们
He doesn't want to give you back what's yours,
他就是想要回自己的东西
he wants back what's his.
他是这么想
And that's true for him
支持他的富家子弟也是如此
and all the rich assholes who support him,
大家自己心里清楚
and you know who you are.
你们想要回自己的豪♥宅♥和豪车
You guys want back to your big houses and your cars
想要回自己的钱
and your money in the bank.
可有什么用呢
Like, as if that means anything. So...
如果真想如此 就选哈里吧
You know what? If that's you, vote for Harry.
其他人
Everyone else...
别傻了
don't be fucking stupid.
他高中都不肯让你们好过
The guy who wouldn't give you the time of day in high school,
现在也不会善待你们
he's not gonna look out for you now.
至于艾莉
As for Allie,
她的情况下有点复杂
she's a bit more complicated.
她能办成事
She gets things done.
像独♥裁♥者一样
Like a dictator gets things done.
告诉你们一个秘密
You know, here's a story you don't know.
大家感恩节中毒以后
After people got sick at Thanksgiving,
艾莉及其"武警"
Allie and her military police
开始审讯大家
started interrogating people.
他们审讯了我
They interrogated me,
把我关在黑屋四小时
in the dark, for four hours.
我正好来大姨妈了
I got my period in the middle,
他们让我当着他们的面换衣服
and they made me change in front of them.
我得在他们注视下脱掉衣服
I had to take off my clothes while they watched.
-时间到了 -不 我还没说完
- Time. - No, I'm not done yet.
我得遮起经血不让他们看到
I had to cover my menstrual blood so they couldn't see.
我不得不遮住自己的乳♥房♥♥
I had to hide my breasts.
这还只是我的遭遇
And that's just me.
想想看 她和她的秘密警♥察♥
Imagine what else she and her secret police do
背地会搞什么鬼
when no one is there--
-时间到了 莱克茜 -我知道
- Your time is up, Lexie. - Yeah, I heard you.
你逮捕了艾尔吧
You arrested Elle. Didn't you?
现在不是提问环节
You don't get to ask questions now.
为什么 你指定的规则吗 见鬼去吧 艾莉
Why? Because those are your rules? No, fuck that, Allie.
你是否逮捕了艾尔
Did you arrest Elle? Yes or no?
说啊 这么简单的问题
Come on, it's a simple question.
-是 -以何罪名
- Yes. - On what charges?
不方便透露 但是
I can't say, but there's--
她莫名逮捕了别人
She arrests people without charges.
她在背地里折磨别人
She tortures people in rooms where no one can see.
你在歪曲事实
You're distorting what's happened.
不 你决定我们睡在哪儿 吃什么
No, you decide where we sleep, what we eat,
做什么工作
what job we have,
能在街上待到多晚
how late we can be on the streets.
你是在惩罚我们 艾莉
You punish us, Allie. You punish us.
惩罚由你决定 我们没有发言权
And you decide the punishment and there is no appeal.
继续辩论
Can we get back to the debate?
我得为大家负责
I need to be able to answer this!
她才掌权五个月
All that power in five months.
想想看 如果我们选她 两年后会是怎样
Just imagine who she'll be in two years if we elect her now.
你又有何不同 莱克茜
What will you do differently, Lexie?
我会阻止你
I'm gonna stop you.
只是初步民调
I mean, it was just a quick poll.
大概失掉了五十票左右吧
Maybe about 50 people as they were walking out.
局面很不利
It's not looking good.
莱克茜可能真会当选
Looks like Lexie might actually win this thing.
谢谢你 格迪
Thank you, Gordie.
你先走吧
I think we're good.
你该先跟我商量一下
You should have talked to me.
商量什么
About what?
逮捕艾尔的事
About what? About Elle.
我做决定前不需要征求你的同意
I didn't think I needed your permission to make decisions.
是啊 但可以问一下别人的意见吧
Yeah, well, you could've used some help with this one.
结果搬起石头砸了自己的脚
It just blew up in your face.
我们努力的一切都危在旦夕
Everything's at risk now. Everything we've worked for.
莱克茜根本没想清楚
Lexie has no idea what she's doing.
大家都不知道她有何立场
Nobody even knows what she stands for.
艾尔求我帮忙 她需要我的保护
Elle asked me for help. She needed my protection.
我还能怎么办
What else was I supposed to do?
跟我商量啊
Talk to me.
你想跟我共同治理吗
You want a political partner?
那就得重视我
Treat me like one.
这是我存在的意义
That's what I'm here for.
你在这儿不仅这一个目的吗
It's not all you're here for, right?
我喜欢你 让你生气了吗
Now you're angry because I have feelings for you?
对不起
Sorry.
我喜欢你
I have feelings for you.
正如莱克茜所说
You know, it's like Lexie said.
也许 你无权为大家做一切决定
Maybe... you don't get to decide everything for everyone.
我现在可不想听你说这些
That's not what I need from you right now.
我不是机器 艾莉 不能随意开关
I'm not a machine, Allie. I can't turn it on and off.
你理解你想缓缓 但是
You want to wait, I can respect that, but...
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
你姐姐去世了
Your sister died,
你把这里管理得井然有序
and you did a really good job stepping up.
但有时 事情会不如人愿
But sometimes things get messy.
你不能为我制定所有规则
You don't get to make all the rules, not for me.
有些事你无能为力
There are some things you're not in control of.
不知为何
And somehow,
我们不满足于"山脉"这一统一的名称
the mountains will never sound right to us.
我们会取新的名字 但从前的名字依然存在
We'll give them new names, but the old names are there,
存在于时间的褶皱中
somewhere in time,
而名字见证了山脉的变迁
and the mountains were shaped and seen under those names.
无论我们如何探索火星
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表