剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
我又要吐了
I'm gonna be sick again.
-通知凯莉让大家去诊所 -好
- Tell Kelly to get people to the clinic. - Okay.
你在里面干什么呢
What you doing in there?
走开
Go away.
我刚收到短♥信♥ 大家不舒服了 你也是吗
I just got a text. People are sick. Are you?
对
Yes.
别理我
Just go away.
艾尔
Elle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是故意...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean...
我听不见你说什么
I can't hear you.
别理我
Just go away!
好 我要进来了
All right. I'm coming in, all right?
该死
Shit.
妈蛋
Fuck.
小豆 把电解水拿给我
Bean, I need the Pedialyte!
-不不 -不能让她脱水
- No, no. - She has to stay hydrated.
让她小口喝
Give her small sips.
天呐 她怎么样了
God. How is she doing?
她一直呕吐不止
She just keeps throwing up.
该死 情况太糟了
Fuck. This is bad, honey.
-亲爱的 你回家吧 没事 -抱歉
- Babe, you should go home. It's fine. - I'm sorry.
她一直吐个不停
She won't keep that down!
我六神无主了
I don't know what else to do.
你能给她注射吗
Can you put in an IV?
你闹呢 我当然不行了
You fucking kidding? Of course I can't!
我们根本无法应对这种突发状况啊
We are so not prepared for this!
我在我表亲婚宴上食物中毒了
I got food poisoning at my cousin's wedding
我吃了一片药 抑制干呕
and I took this pill to stop the dry heaving.
你能查出来吗
Can you find that?
怎么查
Under what?
到你表亲婚礼目录下查吗 你要自己查吗
Your cousin's wedding in the index? You wanna look?
我也不知道自己怎么了 都没法走路了
Don't know what's wrong with me. I can barely walk.
那边有床位
There's a bed down over there.
我马上就来
I'll be over in a minute.
该死
Shit.
有多少人
How many are there?
你能给人注射吗
Look, could you do an IV?
当然不行了
No, no, absolutely not.
你看一下流程 你可以帮我
Read how, okay? You can help me.
我去拿药品
I'm gonna go get the supplies.
快来救人
Help!
救人啊
Help!
快救人
Help!
她刚才抽过去了
She's had a fit or something.
-她还有呼吸吗 -应该还有
- Is she breathing? - Yeah, I think so.
-糟糕 -是啊
- Shit. - Right?
她也许是痉挛了 把她放到床上
She had a seizure maybe. Help me get her to a bed.
-你得给她注射 -格迪
- You have to try the IV! - Gordie!
我来做
I'll do it!
告诉我流程
Get me the instructions!
绑紧止血带
Okay, tie the tourniquet.
用棉签蘸酒精来消毒
Swab with alcohol in little circles.
空气排出去了
Here, the air's out.
我不知道血管在哪儿
I don't know where the vein is.
打几下 医生都这样做
Tap it. That's what they do.
你就扎进去吧 凯莉
Just fucking do it, Kelly!
她不会疼 她没知觉了 来吧
It won't hurt her. She's out. Come on.
-好像没扎到 -再来一次
- I think I missed. - Try it again.
-我靠 -很好 很好
- Shit! - That's good. That's good.
我靠
Shit!
天呐
My God.
我的天
Jesus.
然后呢
And then what?
这样就行了
I think that's it.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
你之前去哪儿了
Where were you?
我找不到...
I couldn't--
对不起 我不知道你出事了
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were sick.
我想死
I want to die.
不不 别说这种话
No, no, no. Don't say that.
没事
It's okay.
我死了 就不会这么难受了
Then I won't feel like this.
好
Okay.
-你会好起来 -不 死也没事 威尔
- You're gonna get better. - No, it's okay, Will.
你能转告我父母
Can you just tell my parents...
跟他们说 我很对不起他们
Tell my parents I'm sorry.
凯莉
Kelly?
凯莉
Hey, Kelly!
-快救她 -等一下
- Help her, please! - Hang on!
给我注射器和药
I need another IV kit.
我在呢
I'm here.
你在为我祈祷吗
Are you praying for me?
不是
No.
当然会为你祈祷 但你不会有事
I mean, yes, of course, but you're gonna be okay.
你能告诉上帝 我很抱歉吗
Can you... Can you tell God that I'm sorry?
不不 你不会有事
No, no, no. You're gonna be okay.
你看 凯莉给你注射药物了
Look, Kelly put in an IV. Look.
什么
What?
不不不 我不想要这样
What? No, no, no. I don't want it.
不不不
No, no, no!
艾尔 你别乱动了
Elle, you have to stop.
不不 你能拔下来吗
No, no, no! Can you take it out?
-拜托拔下来吧 -艾尔 不能拔♥出♥来♥
- Take it out, please! - Elle, we can't take it out.
糟了 糟了
Shit. Shit. Shit.
坏了
Shit.
你也呕吐了吗
Have you been throwing up?
没有 我肚子和后背疼
No, it's my stomach and my back.
应该是要生了
I think it's the baby.
天呐
My God.
你能先别生吗 萨姆呢
Can you not have this babyxa0right now? Where's Sam?
不知道 不清楚
I don't know. I don't know.
我就是感觉很难受
I just really feel awful.
我得给你找个床位 远离这些病人
Okay, we need to get you to the bed away from these sick people.
格迪 这交给威尔吧
Gordie, leave that with Will.
查一下"早产" 联♥系♥上萨姆
Look up "preterm labor" and find Sam.
你手♥机♥响 我关机了
It's yours. Mine's off.
靠 你收到了三十多条短♥信♥
Shit, you have, like, 30 messages.
你真得走了
I think you really have to go.
对
Yeah.
你想吃点东西吗
Can I get you something to eat?
目前不想吃
No. Not yet.
再来点美味的电解水
More delicious Pedialyte?
我再也不喝那种东西了
I'm never having that stuff again.
还有这种冰棒呢
They make ice pops, too.
你怎么会知道这种事
How do you even know that?
我看过产品简介
Reading the product info. I...
我有大把闲余时间
I've had some time on my hands.
我当时真以为自己要死了
I really thought I was gonna die.
是吗
Yeah?
你玩躲避球扭伤脚踝时
But you thought you were gonna die
你当时也以为自己要死了
when you sprained your ankle playing dodgeball.
你一生病 总是天塌下来的样子
You were always a terrible patient.
你还有脸说我
Like you're any better.
我很镇定 默默承受 又坚强
I am. I'm stoic and tough.
你很坚强 但你才不是默默承受
You're tough, but you're not stoic.
你上次感冒 一直念叨难受 都传染给我了
Last time you had a cold, you bitched so much you gave it to me.
-是你抱怨太多而传染给我了 -不是那样
- Your complaining gave it to me. - That's not true.
就是那样
It is. It is.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表