剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
敬谢不敏
Knock yourself out.
我们考虑过所有人了
We all talked about it.
根本没人能行 艾莉
There's essentially no one, Allie.
威尔 凯莉 我 "锦衣卫"都不行
Not Will or Kelly or me. Or the Guard.
我们主事 就会有人站出来质疑
Without someone standing up and asking,
"凭什么是你 怎么不能是我"
"Why you?" you know" "Why you and not me?"
对
Right.
可你不一样
Except for you.
不
No.
不行
No.
不要
No.
太扯淡了
That's stupid.
我和我姐不一样
I'm not my sister.
但你可以代她主事 不必一直干下去
Yeah, but you can speak in her name. Maybe not forever,
但我们现在需要你
but... but now.
大家都同情你的遭遇
Look, you'll have people's sympathy.
你能说服他们继续执行卡珊德拉订立的秩序
If you can get them to go back to Cassandra's rules.
别逼我
Don't ask me to do this.
-我们会帮你 -我不行
- We'll help you. - I'm not the right person
你是唯一的人选 我们讨论过了
You're the only one. We all talked about it.
只能是你
It has to be you.
我们只能靠你了
You're all we've got.
你是在害我
You're killing me.
你懂吧
You get that, right?
他们会想打死我姐一样打死我
They'll shoot me, just like they shot her.
你是在让我为你们牺牲
That's what you're asking me. To die for you.
我们不会让你受伤害
We won't let that happen.
你没法保证
You can't say that!
记得你告诉我的事吗
Yeah, remember what you told me?
你小时候祈祷能代她受苦
That when you were little, you prayed to take her place.
你愿替她而死
That you would die if it meant she'd live.
别用我的话来堵我
That's a little corny.
你知道这事有多扯淡吧
You realize how fucked up this is, right?
看来你们都开会讨论过了
So, you all had a fucking powwow, huh?
你们考虑了所有的选择
You went through every other option...
最后选定了我
and came up with me.
-艾莉 -闭嘴 威尔 别打断我说话
- Allie-- - Shut the fuck up, Will. I'm talking.
你们都觉得这是唯一的办法
All of you think that this is...the only way.
你们确定了
And you're sure?
你们决定了
You've decided?
你们想把责任强加给我
If you're gonna put this on my shoulders,
最好时时刻刻挺我 保护我
then you had better be there for me every minute, every second of every day, by my side.
-一定 -那是自然
- We will - Of course.
不 认真想想
No, really think about it.
别傻乎乎点头 别随便答应
Don't nod your heads like idiots, don't give me an easy yes.
艾莉 我们会保护你
Yeah, Allie, we'll protect you.
每当我面临抉择 却不知所措时
And if I have to make a decision and I don't know the answer,
我确实毫无头绪
which, by the way, I won't...
你做出的每个抉择 我们都会时刻伴你左右
We'll all be with you, every decision, every second,
遵照你的要求
like you said.
好
Sure.
行吧
Okay.
你们都是混♥蛋♥
But fuck all you, and I mean that.
你知道这是要干什么吗
Do you know what this is about?
也许他们找出凶手了
Maybe they found the killer.
以我姐姐之名
In the name of my sister,
我将承担起保护大家安危的责任
I'm... taking over the responsibility of keeping us all safe.
恢复她设立的秩序
Of reinstating and enforcing the rules that she established.
尽一切可能使生活正常运转
All the things that made this place work.
有人反对吗
Is there anyone who objects?
好
Okay.
新轮班表今天下午公布
New work lists will be posted this afternoon.
从现在开始 我要没收所有枪♥支♥
Starting immediately, I'm going to be confiscating all guns.
一把也不能私藏
Every last one.
我们要找出杀她的凶手
We're gonna find who killed her.
闲人免进 你有何贵干
Nobody comes in. What do you want?
-我得和艾莉谈谈 -停下
- I need to talk to Allie. - Stop.
-转身 双手抱头 -不是吧
- Turn around, put your hands on your head. - Seriously?
搞什么
What the fuck, man?
这就是我来的目的
That's why I'm here.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
双手抱头
Put your hands on your head, dude.
艾莉
Allie.
在他身上发现了这把枪 他要见你
I found this on him. He was looking for you.
手抱头
Keep your hands on your head.
好 我来是为上缴这把枪
Yeah, yeah. I came here to turn it in.
你说得对 持枪很危险
You're right. These are going to fuck us up.
给我
Give it to me.
看着很眼熟
That looks familiar.
现在归你了
It's yours now.
这是规矩吧
That's the rule, right? And it's...
我来就是为交枪
That's all I came here to do.
走吧
Then go.
-她发话了 快走吧 -你觉得他就这一把枪吗
- You heard her, man. Get going. - Think that's his only gun?
我也是
Me neither.
介意我坐这儿吗
Do you mind if I sit?
坐吧 我刚吃完
Go ahead. Just finished.
我其实想跟你谈谈
I was actually hoping to talk to you.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me?
我一直在想办法
Yeah, I was thinking about how,
我觉得该把生活拉回正轨
how we should try and keep things normalxa0after everything.
我们得有所期盼
you know, we need something to look forward to.
大家都喜欢看电影
And everybody likes movies,
于是我想 何必每周举办电影之夜呢
so I thought, why not have a movie night, like, once a week.
周五在教堂放映电影
Maybe on Fridays at the church.
我们可以给大家发放爆米花
You know, we can make popcorn that sort of thing.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得很棒
I think it's great.
我肯定会去
I'd totally go.
我其实想找你帮忙组织
I was actually hoping that you'd help me organize it.
大家不...
People don't...
大家不会理会我的意见
People don't usually follow my lead.
你懂吧
If you know what I mean.
而你成功举办了舞会
And you did such a great job with prom.
是啊
Yeah.
-大受"欢迎" -不 我...
- Huge hit. - No, I...
前半段还是很美好
It was beautiful before.
怎么了
What?
我就是有点好奇
I guess I'm just curious.
为什么
Why?
别误会
Well, don't take it the wrong way,
你一直有点格格不入
but you've always been a bit, anti-social.
高冷
Aloof.
对大家避之不及
Like, with everyone.
你说的是实情
How could I take that the wrong way?
人都会变
People change.
我得出门透透气
And I need to get out of the house.
坎贝尔喜欢吗
Is Campbell into this?
-电影之夜 -坎贝尔吗 对
- Movie night? - Campbell? Yeah.
他很激动
Yeah, he's excited.
他其实比我更宅
He's actually more of a homebody than I am,
所以电影之夜其实对他也有好处
so I thought that the movie idea might be good for him, too.
趁机约会
You know, kind of like date night.
他超兴奋
He's super excited.
你们俩相处得好吗
And you two are okay?
他人很好 很体贴
He's great. He's the sweetest.
坎贝尔很体贴
Campbell's the sweetest?
你会帮我跟艾莉提议吧
So you will run that by Allie for me, yeah?
哈里 你在吗
Harry, you in there?
就不能让我安静上个厕所吗
Can I just take a shit in peace?
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表