剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
晚安 两位 谢谢你们送我回家
Good night, guys. Thank you so much for the company.
开心吗
How are you?
电影挺长啊
It was a long movie, huh?
我们多待了一会儿
Yeah, we stayed for a little while
看完电影后又吃了会儿爆米花
after and finished off the popcorn.
是吗 开心吗
Yeah? It was a good time?
可好玩了 你错过了
Yeah, man, you missed out.
"我名叫
"My name...
昂迭戈·蒙托亚"
is Ondego Montoya!"
谢谢你们贴心送艾尔回家
Thanks for walking Elle home. That's really nice of you guys.
没事
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们家从不养狗
There's a reason why
是有原因的
we never had a dog growing up.
我们曾养过一只鸟
We had a bird one time
那时我还小
when I was little.
那只鸟羽毛黄绿相间
It was yellow and green.
我们取名为"奥利弗"
His name was Oliver.
有一天奥利弗从鸟笼里消失了
It vanished from its cage one day,
我就去外面找
and I went to see if it got outside somehow...
因为窗户开着
because the window was open.
我看到坎贝尔在逗弄小鸟
I saw Campbell playing with it.
他把鸟翅膀割了下来
And he cut his wings off.
齐根斩断了
Fully off.
然后看着小鸟挣扎逃脱
And was watching it try to walk away.
试图飞走
Try to fly...
可只剩残肢了
with his bloody stumps.
小鸟一次次失去平衡 从空中掉落
It kept losing its balance and falling over.
我父母试图向大家隐瞒真♥相♥
My parents tried to hide the truth from people.
谎称他只是很顽劣
Pretending that he was just a difficult kid.
只是个普通的问题儿童
Like a normal version of a problem child.
不爱交际 性格阴郁
Anti-social and moody.
但坎贝尔的问题并不普通
But Campbell is not a normal version of anything.
我父母带他检查过了
They had him tested.
他是心理变♥态♥
He's a psychopath.
见鬼
Fuck.
你们得明白
You have to understand,
他和我们的思维方式不一样
he doesn't think like we do,
和我们的感知也不一样
feel like we do.
他没有内疚感 没有同理心
He has no guilt, no empathy.
他能假装出这些情感
He can mimic that stuff.
但他其实没有这种感受
But he can't actually feel it.
你怎么停了
Why'd you stop?
你是说 是他杀了卡珊德拉
You're saying he killed Cassandra?
不好说
I don't know.
我只知道他是个变♥态♥
I just know he's a monster.
而我们跟他困在了此处
And we're locked up in a room with him.
我永远不会伤害你
I'd never really hurt you.
你懂吧
You know that.
只有我能保护你
I'm the only one that's going to keep you safe.
别逼我对你动手
Don't make it hard for me.
你好 这里是阿曼达·普莱斯曼的办公室
Hi, you've reached the office of Amanda Pressman.
请在滴声后留言
At the sound of the tone, please leave a message.
妈
Mom.
我是艾莉
It's Allie.
我不知道你在哪里
I don't know where you are
也不知道你能否收到留言
or if you're getting messages,
但我得
but I have to...
告诉你卡珊德拉的事
tell you something... about Cassandra.
是坏消息
Something bad.
妈
Mom...
她
she...
她死了
She died.
我们埋葬了她
We buried her.
我们埋葬了她
We buried her...
埋在了教堂后面
behind the church.
你可以在那儿找到她
You can find her...
前提是你来找我们
if you come looking.
拜托 来找我们吧
Please, come looking.
来接我吧
Come find me.
我还在这儿
I'm still here.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表