剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
-结束后见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Yeah.
一会儿见
See you later, yeah.
我的美食会令你迷醉
My ambrosia's gonna blow your mind.
威尔
Will.
格迪 你看到萨姆了吗
Gordie, have you seen Sam?
我三四岁时
I was three, maybe four.
患了脑膜炎
I had meningitis.
脑膜炎
Meningitis?
-对 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好惨
That's...
你记得之前的事吗 你曾经有听力吗
You remember before then? Do you remember hearing at all?
模糊记得
Some.
我还记得我妈的声音
I remember my mom's voice,
记得她给我和坎贝尔唱歌♥
the way she would sing to me and Campbell.
记得我爸的笑声
My dad's laugh.
真棒
Cool.
我做梦时
When I dream,
梦中的我还有声音
I still dream with sound.
但还是原来的声音
But not new sounds.
还会有别的声音吗
And what would be a new sound?
我的声音
My voice.
我记得我儿时的声音
I remember my voice when I was a kid,
但现在可能更低沉了
but I'm guessing it's a little deeper now.
真希望能听到你的声音
I wish I could hear yours.
你能教我
Can you teach me...
手语中的一个表达吗
one more phrase in sign language?
怎么说"吻我"
How do you say "kiss me"?
艾尔
Elle?
怎么了
Yeah?
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
得晾凉 稍等
It just needs to cool. Just give it a minute.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
看起来令人食欲大开
That looks amazing.
闻起来也好香
That smells amazing, too.
如果味道不好 可别怪我
I'm sorry if it tastes funny or something. I...
我之前没庆祝过感恩节
haven't really done this Thanksgiving thing before.
你想在厨房♥吃吗
Do you want to just eat it in the kitchen?
你想在哪吃都行
'Cause... we can if you want to.
等下 你为什么从没庆祝过感恩节
Wait. What do you mean you've never done the whole Thanksgiving thing before?
我四岁时 我们一家人从爱尔兰搬来这里
My family and I moved here from Ireland when I was four.
感恩节不是我们的传统节日
It's not... It's not really our holiday.
对 但都这么多年了
Right, but that was, like, a long time ago.
你从没吃过感恩节大餐吗
You've never had a Thanksgiving dinner?
我们以前会炖羊肉 做健力士蛋糕
I guess Mom made, like, lamb stew and Guinness cake,
但她是想家了才会这样
but that's just 'cause she was homesick.
总之 我得开下抽屉
Anyway, if you let me get into this drawer,
除非你想用手抓着吃
unless you want to eat the pie with your hands,
我得帮你把馅饼切开
I need to get my pie cutter.
我们去跟大家一起吃
We're joining the others.
什么
What?
-你干什么 -我们去跟大家聚餐 走吧
- What-- We're joining the others. Let's go.
不不不 等下 你干什么
No, no, no. Wait. What are you doing?
-我太不体恤你了 -没事
- I'm not being fair. There's... - No, it's fine.
你从没庆祝过感恩节
You've never had a Thanksgiving before!
向大家展示一下你做的馅饼
Let's go show off the pie that you made.
不不
No, no.
不 我只想和你一起过
No, I had my heart set on it being just us, okay?
我们俩每顿饭都一起吃
We eat every meal, just us.
无所谓 我只想和你一起用餐
I don't care. I want it to be you and me.
你怎么反应这么大
Why're you making such a big deal out of this?
因为我不想去
'Cause I don't want to go.
我真的不想去
I really... I don't want to go.
你搞什么 艾尔
What the fuck, Elle?
我想带你过节 你为何这么抗拒
I'm giving you a gift. Why are you fighting me on this?
我就是不希望你生气
I just... I don't want you to get mad. I don't.
就像之前电影之夜一样 你答应后又反悔了
It's just like the movies, you know? You say yes, and then you say no.
就是... 不 我...
It's just... No, I...
我希望你开心
I... I want you to be happy.
我希望你开心
I want you to be happy.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们今晚本来很开心
We've had such a good evening, me and you.
别破坏气氛 赶紧穿上外套
Don't ruin it. Put your coat on now.
-开心吗 -嗯
- Are you guys having a great time? - Yes!
-开餐吧 -好
- I think we should eat now. - Okay.
坎贝尔
Campbell.
艾尔
Elle.
我没想到你们俩会来
I didn't expect to see you two here.
我带艾尔来过节
I'm here for Elle.
这是她做的馅饼
This is the pie she made.
这样吧
Well, if you guys want to,
格雷琴旁边有两个空位
There's a pair of chairs next to Gretchen.
格雷琴
Gretchen?
谢谢
Thanks.
坎贝尔 把馅饼给我
Campbell, let me just grab the pie. What?
把馅饼给我
The pie, I just need--
怎么了 你干什么
What? What are you doing?
我得把馅饼放在桌上
I need to put it on the table.
-我放就行了 -不 但是我...
- Well, I can do that. - No, but I... No.
坎贝尔 这是我做的馅饼
I made it. Campbell, I made the pie.
你怎么回事
What's gotten into you?
我就是得把馅饼放上桌
I just... I need to put the pie onto the table.
好吧
Okay.
放好了 摆好了
There it is. It's safe and sound.
我想回家
I want to go home.
-怎么了 -我不舒服
- What? - I feel sick.
-你挺好 -不
- You feel fine. - No.
我胃不太舒服 坎贝尔
It's just... It's in my stomach, Campbell.
-因为你饿了 -我不饿
- It's 'cause you're hungry. - I'm not hungry.
迫不及待尝尝你做的派了
Can't wait to try some of that pie.
过节很好玩
This is gonna be fun.
开吃吧
Let's eat.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表