剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
我带你去个比监狱更爽的地方
I'll take you someplace better than jail.
枫叶街发现逃犯
Fugitive spotted on Maple.
在那儿
There!
该死
Fuck.
艾莉 艾莉
Allie! Allie!
艾莉 艾莉
Allie! Allie.
抱歉 我刚才没看见她
Shit, man. I--I didn't see her.
我的心脏狂跳
My heart is beating so fast!
天呐
Jesus.
你傻坐着干什么
What are you doing?
我们还得抓逃犯呢
We have fugitives to catch!
天呐
Jesus.
快来
Come on!
今天进展不错
Not a bad day's work.
对啊
No.
我之前从没统计过超♥市♥里的货物
I've never tried to count up everything in a supermarket before,
感觉还挺不错
but I feel pretty good about it.
卡珊德拉会很高兴吧
Cassandra will be pleased.
你得先征求女孩子同意
You can't do that without asking.
抱歉
Sorry.
可以吗
Can I?
时机未到
Not yet.
你让我帮忙就是这个目的吗
Is that why you let me do this with you?
不是
No.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
明早九点见
Nine a.m. tomorrow?
还有几排货架没统计呢
We have aisles to go.
明早九点见
Nine a.m. tomorrow.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
我发誓
Hand to God.
不可能
No.
我没有
I did not do that.
我当时多大
How old was I?
说不好 八岁左右吧
I don't know, like, eight or something.
八岁做的事 可不能怪我
Okay, well, I can't take responsibility for anything I did when I was eight.
我当时真是个奇葩
I was such a dork.
不
No.
你当时...
No, you were...
有点独特
peculiar.
像只小刺猬
And intense.
谢谢
Thanks.
这算什么
What was that?
说不好
I don't know.
我就是不了解你
I just didn't know you.
对你一无所知
Like, at all.
我们该走了
We should go.
我们该进屋了
We should go inside.
不要
No.
你看了不兴奋吗
You don't get off on this?
视频里的女人似乎并不享受
It doesn't look like that woman's having any fun.
我想回家了
I'm gonna go home.
别走 我们玩玩吧
Don't. We can have fun.
我不想玩
I don't want to have fun.
你之前为什么选我
Why did you pick me?
你为什么总是找我
Why do you keep picking me?
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
因为我喜欢你
'Cause I like you.
我们俩似乎是同类人 你不觉得吗
I think that we're kind of the same, don't you?
不
No.
我们就是同类人
We are.
我们俩都没几个朋友
Neither one of us has many friends.
你为什么不招人喜欢
Why don't people like you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不碰你
I won't touch you.
我保证
Promise.
之前吸过吗
You ever done this before?
吸过
Sure.
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
就这样
That was it?
嗯
Yeah.
刚才...
Yeah, that was...
真爽
so great.
万一彻底停电了 怎么办
What happens when they go out for good?
谁会修
Who fixes them?
讲真 谁能修复电路
I'm serious. Who turns them back on?
也许以后都没电了
Maybe they never go back on.
-你家有手电吗 -不清楚 也许有吧
- You got any flashlights? - I don't know. Maybe somewhere.
手♥机♥上有手电筒啊
Well, iPhone ones.
电池续航能力有限
Battery's never gonna last.
去五金店找手电
All right, expedition to the hardware store for flashlights.
谁要一起
Who's in?
该死
Shit.
我们该回家了
We should get home.
趁外面情况还没恶化
Before it gets really bad out there,
趁路灯还没熄灭
before the streetlights go out.
大家可以待在我家
Well, you can all stay here.
前提是你们愿意
If you want.
我要回家
Well, I'm going home.
不 我不行了 不行了
No, I can't-- No, no, no. I can't.
喝太多 我真会不省人事
If I drink too much, I pass out, I swear.
-怎么了 -你话多了
- What? - You're chatty.
-才没有 -就有
- No, I'm not. - Yeah, you are.
我才没有
I'm not.
-我很有趣 -我很没意思
- You're funny. - I'm not funny.
我很无趣
I'm not funny.
没几个人知道你有这一面
Not many people know that about you.
我喜欢观察你
And I like watching you.
我什么都没做
I'm not even doing anything.
好吧
Okay.
那就做点什么
Okay, so do something.
做什么
I... Like what?
怎么说呢
I don't know, like...
我提要求 你照做
Like, I'll tell you what to do and then and then you do it.
不要
No.
你再对我提要求 我也会照做
And then you tell me what to do and I'll do it.
就像"我说你做"游戏
Like Simon Says.
摸鼻子
Touch your nose.
我知道你打什么鬼主意
I know where this is going.
我们就是随心意来
It goes wherever we want it to go.
-你随时可以停止 -那还有什么意思
- You can stop at any time. - Well, then what's the point?
摸头
Touch your head.
摸膝盖
Touch your knees.
摸膝盖
Touch your knees.
摸♥胸♥
Touch your breast.
你很安全
You're safe.
我会一直保护你
And I'll always keep you safe, always.
所以才会选你
That's why I picked you.
因为你需要我
Because you need me.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
自摸
Touch yourself.
哪里
Where?
你瞧
You see?
现在我们说了算
We get to make the rules now.
该你了
Now you.
艾尔
Elle.
幸会
It's nice to meet you.
心血管药物
你放了我一整天鸽子
You blew me off all day today.
抱歉 我明天去 今天忙着调查呢
I'm sorry. I'll be there tomorrow. I was doing my own research.
冰箱里还有意粉
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表