剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
人不知道自己能干出什么事
You don't really know what you're capable of...
直到...
until you...
这说明我是个什么样的人
What does that say about me?
你没法下手
You couldn't do it.
我却可以
I could.
你别无选择
You had to.
我不是...
And I didn't...
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean it that way.
不必你说 事实就是如此
You didn't have to mean it lke that. It's true.
他做了两件坏事
He did two things, you know?
-谁 -杜威
- Who? - Dewey.
他做了两件坏事
He did two things.
他先杀了我姐
He killed my sister.
又逼我杀了他
And then he made me kill him.
不知道哪件更恶劣
I don't know which is worse.
你的枪装了真子弹吗
Was it your gun with the real bullet?
说不好
I don't know.
可能是吧
I think so.
枪有后坐力
It pushes you back...
按下扳机 持枪人会受到推力
when you pull the trigger.
感受真实强烈
I mean, you can really feel it,xa0 the force of it.
感觉就像
It felt like a...
全身涌过一股电流
rush go right through me.
赋予人力量
Like a power. You know?
我似乎扮演了上帝
Like I was a fucking god or something.
确实很渗人
I know it's... fucking weird.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我的枪好像装了真子弹
I think it was my gun.
什么
What?
我杀了他
I killed him.
-不一定呀 -不
- You don't know that. - No.
就是我
I think so.
-亲爱的 -我怎么能下得去手
- Baby. - How could I do that to him?
我跟他一起上过生物课
I had second-period biology with him, you know?
小时候 我还去参加过他的生日宴
I went to his fucking birthday party when we were kids once.
你别无选择 你也是迫不得已
You had no choice. You did what you had to do.
不 我有选择 你说过 我不必如此
No, I did have a choice. You said I shouldn't do it.
是啊 但是
I know, but...
-你会为此瞧不起我吗 -别这么说
- Do you hate me for that? - What?
我爱你
No, I love you.
你不是为了安慰我吧
You're not just saying that, right?
不是
No.
嫁给我
Marry me.
-什么 -我想娶你 海伦娜
- What? - I want to marry you, Helena.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
这话从何说起
What does that even mean?
说不上来 我就是脱口而出了
I don't know. I don't have a fucking idea.
世界都乱套了
Everything's fucked up right now.
我不想孤身一人
I just--I don't want to be alone.
我再也不想孤身一人了
Not now, not for a single fucking second.
我想和你在一起
I just--I want to be with you.
你是我唯一的救赎
You're the only thing that makes sense right now.
你不会拒绝我吧
You're not gonna say no, are you?
不 我不会拒绝你
No, I'm not gonna say no.
无论如何 我一直想嫁给你
I've always wanted to marry you, whatever that means.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你进来吧
I want you inside me.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们可以等到结婚 亲爱的
Because we can... we can wait, babe.
我不想再等了
I don't want to wait.
我确定
I'm sure.
我今晚陪你吗
Am I staying with you tonight?
不必
I don't think so.
你也是迫不得已
You did what you had to do.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
-艾莉 -你最好心中有数
- Allie. - 'Cause you better be.
人死不能复生
There's no do-overs on this one.
不能只怪我啊
That's not fair.
你也同意了 我们别无选择
You agreed. We had no choice.
我们本有别的选择
We had a choice.
我们本可以不杀他
We had a choice.
但你逼我
And you pushed me...
你们大家
all of you...
逼我接手
to do this job.
逼我处决他
To execute him.
我现在安全了吗
So... am I safe now?
威尔
Will?
我们安全了吗
Are we safe...
我们可以随意杀人 这样安全了吗
now that we can kill each other and get away with it?
我们是为你姐复仇
We did it for your sister.
我姐根本不在意了
It doesn't matter to my sister.
她已经死了
She's dead.
她现在能安心上路了吗
You think she's resting peacefully now...
我们已经处决了凶手
'cause he's dead, too?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
她并不能得到安宁
Not peacefully.
她的尸体在地下慢慢腐烂
She's in the ground... rotting.
蛆虫一只只爬进她的嘴中
Worms are crawling through her mouth,
在她舌头上蠕动 钻进她鼻子中
under her tongue, in her nose.
不久 杜威的身上也会爬满蛆虫
Soon, they'll be crawling through Dewey's, too...
一点点将他蚕食
eating away at him.
终有一天 你的下场也会如此
And you, too... someday.
这就是我们的归宿
All of us.
死去很痛苦
It's a horrible thing to die.
活着也很艰难
Or to live.
我今天杀了人
I killed someone today.
我不想看到你
I don't want to see you.
最近都不想见到你
Not now.
这段时间都不想看见你
Not for a long time.
-艾莉 -别说了
- Allie. - No.
现在我说了算
I'm in charge now...
我要自己做主
really in charge...
我要你
and I want you...
在我眼前消失
out.
你做噩梦怎么办
What if you have nightmares?
那也是我自己的劫数
They're my nightmares.
没人能拯救我
And none of you can take them from me...
你们都不能
anymore.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表