剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
对吧
Right?
学校老大
This school.
镇上风云人物
The town, man.
大家都敬你三分
Nobody could touch you.
你霸气还在
That guy is still in there.
我来助你重新称霸这里吧
Let's get you back where you belong.
信我就好
Just trust me.
可以陪你坐坐吗
You want some company?
好 好
Yeah, yeah, sure.
大家中毒以后 来教堂的人就少了
It's been kind of quiet in here since everyone got sick.
我还是觉得跟人一起祈祷比较好
I still think it's nice to pray with someone.
尽管祷告内容不尽相同
Even if we're praying for different things.
你流血了
Are you bleeding?
-怎么了 -没事 我没事
- What happened? - No, I'm fine. I'm okay.
-你确定吗 -对 没事
- Are you sure? - Yeah, it's no big deal. It's fine.
艾尔 你流血了 我看看
Elle, you're bleeding. Let me see.
这是怎么了
What is that?
坎贝尔弄的
Campbell gave it to me.
你想让他这样吗
Did you want him to give it to you?
-艾尔 -没事
- Elle... - Everything's fine.
-当然有事啊 -不 他就是...
- Everything is clearly not fine. - No, he's just a little...
他就是有时候对我有点粗暴
He just manhandles me a little sometimes, you know?
他打你吗
Is he hurting you?
没事 你可以告诉我
It's... It's okay. You can tell me.
我不能说
No, I can't.
他知道了 我日子更不好过
If... If he finds out, it'll only make things worse.
我会为你保密 我发誓
Everything you say stays between us, I swear.
当这里是隔音区
Cone of silence.
我不知道他什么时候就会动手
I never know when it's going to happen.
也不清楚原因
Or why.
他有时就是...
Sometimes he'll just...
我会说出去散步 我去睡觉
I'll say that I'm going for a walk or that I'm going to bed.
而他就...
And he'll just...
他就爆发了
he'll just explode.
有时做♥爱♥时 他也会爆发
Sometimes it happens during sex.
我以前...
You know, I used to just...
我以前以为这是特殊性癖好
I used to think it was just kinky stuff, you know?
只是增加他的性致
Like, he was just playful, but...
但其实不然
But it's not.
不是这样
It's not.
他喜欢看到我疼痛
He likes to see me in pain.
他享受看我害怕的样子
He likes to see mexa0scared.
我确实很怕
And I am.
海伦娜 我真是胆战心惊
Helena, I am. I'm really scared.
每天都提心吊胆
I'm scared all the time.
我感觉 他的双手扼住了我的喉咙
I just... I feel like his hands are around my throat,
我就等着他使劲掐死我
and I'm just waiting for him to squeeze too tight.
我很替你难过
I'm so sorry.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you. Okay?
我知道你不想告诉别人
Look, I know you don't want to tell anyone, but...
但我们该告诉艾莉
we should talk to Allie.
不 我不想找艾莉
No, I don't want to talk to Allie.
-不能找她 -为什么
- I can't do that. - Why not?
到时 我空口无凭
It's his word against mine.
而我...
And I've done...
我也做过伤害别人的事
And I've done terrible things, too.
艾尔 我不能让你回到虐待你的人身边
Elle, I'm not letting you go back to someone who's abusing you.
-我也没得选 -你可以选
- I don't have a choice. - You do.
你来我家住
You're coming home with me.
不行 海伦娜 他会找到我
I can't, Helena. He'll find me.
你跟他在一起不安全
You're not safe with him.
好
Okay.
大哥 你不能带任天堂去林子里
Dude, you can't bring your Nintendo into the woods.
别这样 也不重
Come on, man. It weighs, like, nothing.
你之后会感谢我
Thank me later.
-怎么样了 -不错 再稍微调整一下
- How's it going? - Good. Just a few adjustments.
决定好往哪个方向走了吗
Have you decided which way you're gonna go?
对 首先 向东走 经过之前收费公路的地方
Yeah. First, we're gonna head east past where the turnpike used to be.
也许够平坦 可以来回拿食物
Maybe it's flat enough we can start shuttling food back and forth.
这之后 就开始找空地
After that, I'm just looking for open land,
日照充分 水源充足之地
good light, and a water source.
你觉得会离开多久
How long do you think you'll be gone?
希望一周吧
Hopefully, just a week,
但以防万一 准备了两周的补给品
but we packed for two, just in case.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-我就是有些忧心 -我懂
- I'm just a little... worried. - I get it.
但这次不一样 你们会有所防范
But this time's gonna be different. You're gonna be more careful.
也是 也是
Sure. Sure.
只是
It's just...
你肯定觉得很荒唐
It's gonna sound crazy.
我看到了一些征兆
I've seen... some signs.
你什么时候迷信了
Since when are you superstitious?
我们目前不能那么想
We can't think like that right now.
这个世界很大
It's a big world.
你会找到理想之地
You're gonna find what you're looking for.
我知道 我也想心怀希望
I know, and I want to be hopeful.
你看起来不太乐观
Well, you don't look hopeful.
你没看到我的所见
Well, you haven't seen what I've seen.
坎贝尔一直发信息问我在哪儿
Campbell keeps texting me, asking me where I am.
别回他
So don't answer him.
有人会告诉他
Someone's gonna tell him.
艾尔 我们这么多人
Elle, there are too many of us.
他不可能硬闯进来
He can't come barging in here.
总之 谢谢你
Hey, thanks for this... by the way.
没事
Of course.
别客气
Don't worry about it.
我们以前在学校竟不相熟 真是世事难料
I guess it's weird that we never really knew each other in high school.
是啊 确实不熟
Yeah. Not really.
我只记得一件事
The only thing that I do remember
高一时 我们在走廊里
is in the hallway of junior year.
我听到你叫我"那货"
I heard you call me a thot.
我想了好几周 都想不通
And it bugged me for weeks, you know?
为什么学校的人气女王
Why would the most popular girl in high school
对她的四分卫男友说
turn to her quarterback boyfriend and say,
"离求关注'那货'远点"
"Stay away from that desperate thot"?
我问了一下表姐 她给我解释了一下
I asked my cousin, and she clarified.
这是个缩写
T-H-O-T.
意思是 "那个淫♥贱♥烂货"
"Thirsty ho over there."
我说的话太重了
It's a really shitty thing to say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只能说 时过境迁 世事难料
I guess it's just weird how much things have changed.
别出来
Stay here.
你带走了属于我的东西
Hey, I think you have something that belongs to me.
快滚 坎贝尔
Fuck off, Campbell.
艾尔不是你的所有物
Elle's not your property.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
听着 你惹不起我
Look, I'm the wrong person to fuck with.
你心里有点数吧
You know?
我说了
Like I said.
快滚
Fuck off.
你还喜欢吃培根芝士蛋堡吗
Bacon, egg, and cheese still your favorite?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
你从哪弄来的鸡蛋
Where'd you get the eggs?
冷冻蛋制品
Frozen Egg Beaters.
谢谢你
Thanks for, you know...
还来关心我一下
checking in on me and everything.
没事
No biggie.
没多少人
There... aren't a lot of people...
还在乎我了
who care enough.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表