剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
What were you looking for, anyway?
你知道什么是"珍馐"吗
Do you know what ambrosia is?
以前 我外婆每年都会做
My grandma used to make it every year.
看着就像棉花糖的呕吐物
It's like... marshmallow throw-up, but...
但没有这道菜 就没有节日氛围
it doesn't really feel like the holiday without it.
你有开心的节日回忆 我替你高兴
I'm glad you have good memories of it.
我就不爱过感恩节
Personally, Thanksgiving isn't really my thing.
不是吧 没有一个好好过节的寄宿家庭吗 全是妹子那家呢
Really? Not even with the one family? The one with all the girls?
-多利家 -对
- The Dooleys? - Yes.
他们家有五个女儿呢
With their five daughters?
没待多久 而又是八百年前的事了
Too long ago, too short a time.
我会做"珍馐"
Well, I'm gonna make us ambrosia,
我们要搞一套属于我们的传统
and we're going to start our own tradition.
你肯定会觉得头疼
You're gonna hate it.
电影《和莎莫的500天》
汤姆
Hi, Tom.
莎莫
Hey, Summer.
我刚才没注意到你
I must've walked right by you.
是啊
Yeah.
这比大雨天去教堂要好吧
This is better than walking to the church in the rain, huh?
你去莉莉家吗
You're going to Lily's?
我也是
Me too.
他们今晚放映什么啊
What are they even playing tonight?
不知道 我没问
I don't know. I didn't check.
我喜欢莉莉 她人超好
I love Lilly. She's the sweetest.
我在想...
So I was... thinking...
我们不跟每天都见到的人一起过感恩节
Instead of having Thanksgiving with the same people that we see every day...
而是拿到自己的食物后
we could just pick up our rations
我们自己在家里过二人世界
and celebrate it one-on-one here at home.
你意下如何
What do you think?
-然后呢 -你不会觉得意外...
- Then what happened? - This can't come as a...
那样很好啊
Yeah, I'd love that.
我女人真乖
That's my girl.
莎莫 席德拿刀刺了南茜七次
Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy seven times with a kitchen knife.
我可不是席德·维瑟斯[邪恶]I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
不 我是席德
No, I'm Sid.
-他已经两天没来了吗 -对
- He hasn't been here for two days? - No.
-有人见过他吗 -没有
- Has anyone seen him? - No.
好 你通知我们 很明智
Okay. You did the right thing telling us.
他好像抑郁了 症状全齐了
I think he's depressed. I mean, he shows all the signs, you know?
一直睡觉 不吃东西 不愿跟人交谈
Sleeping, not eating, won't talk to anyone.
我妈以前也深受抑郁症折磨
My mom used to struggle with it too until, you know,
直到她最后跟私人教练私奔了
she left my dad for her personal trainer.
别太为难他了
Just go easy on him, okay?
你好啊 兄弟
'Sup, man?
格雷琴说 你好几天没去工作了
Gretchen says you haven't been at work in a couple days.
走开
Go away.
你不是吧
Seriously, man?
你不能就这样旷工
You can't just ditch work.
他们会停止给你发口粮啊
They're gonna start docking your rations.
我们还得上报艾莉
We'll have to tell Allie.
无所谓
I don't care.
你确定要这样吗
You sure about that?
-谢谢你们这么讲义气 -客气
- Thanks again for doing this for me, guys. - Sure.
我知道这样有些傻 如今世界都这样了
Just, I know it's silly, the world being what it is,
谁还在乎什么婚姻制度
who gives a fuck about the institution of marriage?
但这对我很重要 所以很感谢你们
But... it's important to me, so I appreciate it.
没事
Yeah.
好了
All right.
你想选哪个
What are you thinking?
这里有吗
Any of these guys?
不错
Yeah.
这很不错吧
That's nice, right?
选个戒指 有什么可纠结的啊
I don't know why you're fretting so hard on this ring shit.
你又不是买♥♥给她
It's not like you're buying anything for her.
就是拿给她而已
You're just handing it to her.
我想走正常流程
Well, I want to do it right, you know?
她很特别
She's special.
我想独宠她
I want her to feel special.
她能看到我的潜力 而不是我的表面
She sees in me who I can be, not just the dude I think I am.
遇到这样看你的人
When someone sees you like that,
你就会希望跟对方厮守一生
you want them looking at you forever.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
格迪说我能在图书馆找到你
Gordie said I could find you in the, library.
-好吧 -等一下 让我...
- Okay. - one second. Let me just...
是这样
Okay.
妈蛋 对了
Fuck. Yeah.
不吗
No?
没感觉你很感动啊
You don't look so impressed.
我该看明白吗
Am I supposed to understand that?
你没看懂吗
You didn't?
没有
Nah.
该死...
Fuck. That's...
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
显然 我是想跟你比划天书
I'm trying toxa0speak in gibberish apparently.
只是...
It's just...
我想问你 "你好吗
I wanted... I wanted to say, "How are you?
见到你真好
It's nice to see you.
你觉得我手语怎么样"
How do you like my sign language?"
英国手语教程
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
这是英式手语
This is BSL.
对
Yeah.
我只会美式手语
I use ASL.
两种手语不一样吗
They're different?
对
Yeah.
不是吧 我就只找到这一本书
Come on, man. It's the only book I could find!
你为什么要学手语
Why are you learning sign language?
你打算加入聋哑人行列吗
Are you planning on going deaf?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我只是想跟你交流
I just... I wanted to be able to talk to you.
用手语跟你交流
Or, you know, sign to you.
我会读唇语
I can read lips.
我知道
I know.
我想用你使用的语言 跟你交流
I want to be able to talk to you, you know, in your language.
你不该去准备探险队的事吗
Shouldn't you be getting ready for this trip?
对
Yeah, sure.
但我还在做好归来后的打算
But I'm also preparing for when I get back.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
第一个感恩节
First Thanksgiving...
那个部落叫什么来着
What was the name of that tribe?
我们五年级时 还演过那场戏 "瓦"什么来着
We did a play about them in fifth grade. It starts with a W.
-瓦帕浓人 -对
- Thexa0Wampanoags. - Yes.
穿这么正式 谁死了
Who died?
我一直在考虑
Look, I've been thinking,
-我只想说 -这实在...
- and I just want to say... - Okay, this is very...
别误会 就是...
No offense, but...
我喜欢你眼中的我
I like who I am in your eyes.
我喜欢你看待我的方式
I like how you see me.
天呐 好俗套
God, that sounds dumb.
我知道你想干什么了 但没必要
I get what you're doing, but it's not--
不 这一步必不可少
No, it is necessary,
因为我们之前跳过了这一步
because we skipped this part.
而我想和你完整走完每一步
And I don't want to skip anything when it comes to you.
我想给你幸福美满的生活
I want to do it the right way.
嫁给我吧
Will you marry me?
好贴心
It's nice!
我真的很感动
It's really nice!
别怪我事多
It's just... Don't hate me.
我就不想佩戴这么昂贵的戒指
I... don't want to wear something
因为我们根本买♥♥不起
that wexa0couldn't have afforded in the real world.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表