剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
I've never seen so many in the same place.
-我们明天中午吃火鸡♥吧♥ -不能杀火鸡
- Let's have turkey for lunch tomorrow. - You can kill a turkey.
我才不要杀生
I'm not doing that.
天呐 看看星空啊
Man, just look at those stars.
我们在这片广阔大♥陆♥边缘上拓荒
We are explorers on the edge of a great continent!
目之所及 都属于我们
And everything we see is ours!
天呐
My God!
更多大♥麻♥吗
More pot, man?
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - No?
我要给大家念一段
I'm gonna read from the book. Out loud.
-别念了 -我还真想听一下
- Shut up. - Actually, I want to hear.
好了
It's... All right.
梭罗的散文集 《瓦尔登湖》
It's Thoreau. It's Walden.
知道了吗
Okay?
我念了
All right.
"我步入丛林
"I went to the woods
因为我想活得有意义
because I wished to live deliberately,
深入体会生活的本质
to front only the essential facts of life,
不被生活表象的艰难束缚灵魂
and see if I could not learn what it had to teach,
以免在生命尽头
and not when I came to die,
发现自己白活一场"
discover that I had not lived."
你有想过我们也许是幸运吗
Do you think we might actually be lucky?
别闹了
No fucking way!
你们几个疯了吧
You guys have lost your fucking minds!
卢哥 淡定
Lukey, relax.
先听一下
Just listen.
你之前想当镇长吧
You wanted to be mayor, right?
你说不定还真能当选呢
You probably could've won, too, I bet.
但这里的女人
But the women around here
把我们变成了"逼管严"
have us all wrapped around their pussies.
你是说"妻管严"吧
That's not a phrase.
你领会精神
You know what he means.
你之前也这么想
You were with us on this.
但不是通过造♥反♥
Yeah, but this is not the way.
我们能和谐安定地生活
You guys, the only thing that protects us around here
大前提是 遵纪守法 不搞事情
is that we all agree on how we're gonna behave.
因为这里没有法律
There are no actual laws. Okay?
你一旦开始觉得
So the first time that you say,
"不管了 老子就是要随心所欲
"Screw it. I'm gonna take whatever I want,"
那一切原则就都被废除了
then everything goes out the window.
因为我们拥有的一切建立在信任之上
Because what we have is built on trust.
相互信任 才有今天
Nothing else. All right?
当有人开始向众人撒谎
And then when you stand up, and you lie to people,
说 "我们迫不得已才篡位
and you say, "We're gonna take over because we had to,
因为是非黑白被颠倒了"
because up is down and down is up,"
那你说的话也失去了原本的意义
well, then words stop having meaning, too.
而是变成了独♥裁♥专断
Except for whatever you want them to mean.
要的就是这种效果
Yeah, exactly.
因为从现在开始 我们要独♥裁♥专断
Because from now on, we decide what everything means.
那之后又有人谋反呢
Okay, so what happens when the next guy comes up and he says,
"你去死吧 我要推♥翻♥你"
"Fuck you, I want what you have"?
你打算如何应对
What are you gonna do?
你拿什么理由反驳对方
What argument are you gonna make?
那还有什么公理可言 杰森
What rules of acceptable fucking behavior, Jason?
毕竟是你先坏了规矩
You've made them all meaningless.
所以我不介意退居二位 辅佐朝政
Okay, so yeah, I'm willing to lose out every once in awhile, okay?
总好过天下大乱
It's better than chaos.
那你自己退居二线吧
Well, then you're gonna lose on your own.
因为我们不干了
'Cause we're done.
"锦衣卫"解散
The Guard is over.
我们不会再听命于人
We're not taking orders anymore.
你们不能... 葛利兹呢
You guys can't... What about Grizz?
葛利兹可能回不来了
Grizz might never come back.
反正他早都离群了
He hasn't really been a part of us for a while, anyway.
你们就打算直接造♥反♥吗
So you're just gonna fucking blow everything up?
这是为了他吗
This about him?
不 这是为了你们 我只是出谋划策
No, this is about all of you. I'm just offering advice.
好吧
You know what?
我考虑一下吧
I'll think about it. All right?
这样行吗
How about that?
我们不能放你走 卢克
We can't let you leave, Luke.
你知道太多了
You know things that are sensitive now,
我们不能放你走
and we're not just gonna let you go.
你这是威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
就是让你现在选好阵营
We're just saying you need to make a decision here.
我们过去五年一直挺你
We spent the last five years defending your ass,
让你出尽风头
making you look like the hero.
场上场下 都是如此
On the field and off the field.
我愿意继续
And I'm okay to keep on doing that.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
但说实话
But let's be honest.
你并不是个优秀的四分卫
You were never such a great quarterback.
你都控不了场
I mean, you didn't even call the plays.
你仔细想想 没了我们 你算什么
So what are you when you're on your own if you really think about it?
怕是不再风光
It's not so likely to go well for you.
不再是风云人物
Or anyone.
什么叫不再风光 克拉克
What the fuck does that mean, Clark? Anyone?
我们该团结一心
We should stick together.
这由不得我们选
It's, like, not even a choice.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
宫缩越来越频繁 但她还能坚持住
Lots of contractions, but she's hanging in there.
-我可没她那么勇敢 -也不会那么不小心
- I don't think I'd be that brave. - Or that careless.
怀上了萨姆的孩子
With Sam?
真是想不通
It really doesn't make a lot of sense.
不重要了 覆水难收
Whatever. It happened.
万一凯莉说中了呢
What if Kelly is right?
不好说
I don't know.
万一地球消失了 我们无处可去了呢
What if there is no Earth, and this is it?
大家承受不了这种打击
People couldn't handle that.
让莱克茜去操心吧
That'll be Lexie's problem.
不
No.
要由我来说
I have to tell them.
下周
Next week.
下次会议时宣布
My next meeting.
这是我带给大家最后一则坏消息
It'll be my last bit of bad news.
怎么了
What?
你想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
我小时候以为上帝寄希望于我
When I was little, I used to think that God had a plan for me.
真的吗
Serious?
就算不是上帝 也可能是宇宙
Maybe not God, but the universe or something.
当时没人注意到我
I was invisible.
大家都关注卡珊德拉 我只能
Everyone was staring at Cassandra all the time, and I just...
总之 我妈有天跟我谈心
Anyway, my mom sat me down one day,
她安慰我 "耐心等待 总有一天
and she said, "Just wait. Be patient. You'll see.
你会绽放光芒"
Your time will come."
我心心念念盼望着
I thought about that every single day.
期待我的高光时刻
My time will come.
结果终于盼到了
And then this happened.
重担降临到我身上
This responsibility.
可我并不想接受
And I didn't want it.
我不想接受 可还是照做了
And I didn't want it, and then I did.
可我现在真的想干实事了
And then I really wanted it.
我想做好此事
And I wanted to do it well.
尽我所能
As well as it could be done.
假装我妈说得对
Like my mother had been right about me or something.
是不是很傻
Isn't that stupid?
她当时只是想安慰我
All she was trying to do was make a little kid feel better.
也许你的时机未到
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表