剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Maybe this wasn't the time.
什么
What?
也许你仍需耐心等待
Maybe you still have to wait.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
-你要见我 -对
- You wanted to see me? - Yeah.
我就是
I've just...
我一直在等你跟我谈
I've been waiting for you to say something to me.
谈什么
About what?
一切
About anything.
我们五天没见面了
I haven't seen you in, like, five days.
我们从来没这么久不理对方
That's the longest we've gone without talking in forever.
我不想这样
I hate it.
我确实惹你生气了
I know, I know I said things that upset you,
我也不愿这样
and I don't want to do that.
我是无心之过
Ever, if I can help it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
我不该让你觉得我看不起你
if I made you feel like I thought less of you, or that...
我不该让你觉得我不相信你 可我信你
that I don't believe in you, because I do.
我对你有信心
I do believe in you.
我觉得你是世上最优秀的男人
I think you're the most amazing person in the entire world.
可笑的是
And the crazy thing is
这些都不重要了吧
none of this even matters anymore, does it?
艾莉整出竞选这回事
Allie and the whole question of who's gonna be in charge.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
莱克茜要当选了
I mean, it's gonna be Lexie.
事已至此 肯是定莱克茜当选了
After all that, it's just gonna be Lexie.
对
Right.
对
Right.
卢克
Luke.
一切都乱套了
Everything is so fucked up.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
可以吗
Is that okay?
我们好好在一起 行吗
Can we do that, please?
你保证 无论发生什么事
Promise that no matter what happens to us, to this place,
我们再也不惹对方生气了
that we will never get mad at each other
再也不转身离开了
and never walk away from each other again.
拜托 卢克
Please, Luke.
好
Okay.
用力
Push!
你做得很棒 贝卡 继续用力
You're doing so good, Becca. Come on, keep pushing!
我看到头了 继续用力
I see the head!xa0I see the head! Come on, keep pushing!
肩膀出来了
Shoulders!
加油 最后再用力一次
Come on, one big last push!
男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
凯莉 孩子好像没有呼吸
Kelly, I don't think it's breathing.
凯莉 男孩还是
Kelly, is it a boy or...
男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
凯莉 你干什么呢
Kelly, what are you-- What the fuck are you doing?
凯莉
Kelly...
是个女孩
It's a girl.
你之前就想要女孩
You wanted a girl.
只要宝宝健康就行
As long as it was healthy, I didn't care.
不过我确实想要个女孩
But yeah, I wanted a girl.
跟你家宝贝闺女打个招呼吧
Say hello to your little girl.
她眼睛像你
She has your eyes.
她眼睛像你
She has her eyes.
宝宝
You.
我没期待你会到来 但是
I didn't count on you, but...
你还好吧
You okay?
激动到难以言表
No words.
怎么了
What?
是个女孩
It's a girl.
我能进来吗
Do you mind?
我睡不着 有点冷
I was having a little trouble sleeping and I'm a bit cold.
好 进来吧
Okay, yeah. I guess.
克拉克呢
What about Clark?
我们俩分手了
That's not a thing anymore.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
我本打算大学出柜 但是...
I mean, I was gonna come out in college, but you know...
那你是根本对女人无感
So are you... gay through-and-through
还是通吃
or mostly gay?
我也不知道
I don't really know how to answer that question.
看来我是只对男人感兴趣
Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much gay.
-抱歉 无意冒犯 -没事
- I'm sorry. I mean, no offense. - No.
没关系
It's fine.
-挺傻的 -不不
- It's, It was a stupid idea. - No. No.
你身上还暖
So, you're still warm.
我有点孤单
I'm little bit lonely.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
不
No.
我有点想一直待在山林里
Part of me wishes we could just stay out here in the woods.
我很能理解
I totally get that.
我不喜欢噪音
I don't want so much noise.
我们会再回来
We'll come back again.
这是我们的天下了
This is ours now, right?
我们俩确实不能事事都达成一致
I know you and I haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye on everything.
那可不
Yeah, no kidding.
但眼下的情况不太好
But I don't like what's happening.
莱克茜都快当选了
With Lexie and the election.
我很害怕
It scares me.
我也无能为力
There's not much I can do.
我的顾虑太多了
I just have too much baggage.
我对他们的要求严格了
I think I asked them to do too many difficult things.
我该退位 让别人竞选
I should have stepped down and let someone else run.
比如你
Like... you.
或凯莉
Or Kelly.
我还不想放弃
I'm not willing to give up just yet.
昨晚 我决定
Last night I decided that...
我根本不同意进行选举 但是
I hate this idea on principle, but...
我今天会在教堂作政♥治♥宣讲
I'm going to give a political speech in church today.
选举结束前 我愿意天天宣讲
I'll do it every day if I have to until the election.
我想出一份力
Let's see what I can do.
也许我们俩能挽回局面
Maybe you and I can turn this around.
我不在乎你们手中有艾莉的把柄
Yeah, I don't give a shit what dirt you have on Allie.
艾莉不会当选
Allie is not gonna win this election.
哈里也不会当选
Neither is Harry.
我会赢
I am.
不
No.
没有什么选举了
There's not gonna be an election.
那群众不会放过你们
Well, you won't get away with that.
怎么
What, like...
打算造♥反♥吗
Like by force?
对
Yeah.
发动政♥变♥
Like a coup... maybe.
你们打算怎么做
Okay, well, what are you gonna do?
把我关起来
Lock me up?
这倒也可以
That's one option.
杀了我
Kill me?
拉倒吧 去你们的吧
No, fuck you. Fuck you.
不 我不再怕你们了
No. I'm not afraid of you anymore.
如果你们真想杀了我
And if that really was the idea,
不可能找我商量
then we wouldn't be here... talking.
你们的计划还缺一环吧
You have half a plan, don't you?
你们需要我
You need me.
但我不需要你们
But I don't need you.
你没看清楚大局
You understand a lot less than you think you do.
没有我们帮忙 虽然你能当选 但是
I mean... You might be able to win this thing without our help, but...
"锦衣卫"不支持你 你无法进行统治
you can't run the place without the Guard on your side.
如果"锦衣卫"与你作对
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表