剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
You bring 'em?
我大半夜跑出来见你
No, I came all the way out here in the middle of the night
还能忘带东西吗
and I didn't fucking bring them.
下次有事相求 别大半夜扰人清梦
Next time you want something, business hours, okay?
好 没问题
Yeah, all right. Yeah.
对不住了
Sorry, man.
杜威的事太闹心了 我压力太大了
All the shit with Dewey, man, it's just stressing me out.
不是吧 坎贝尔 这才两天的量
Come on, Campbell, this is enough for like two days.
我还不如自己去药房♥抢呢
I might as well just go to the fucking pharmacy myself.
药房♥什么也没了
I think you'll find the cupboards a little bare.
而且 你得悠着点
Besides, you need to pace it.
这点肯定不够啊
I'm not a fucking lightweight! Okay?
-我很清楚自己的量 -别吵吵
- I know... I know how much I need! - Hey, not so loud.
那又怎样
What? Why?
还能惹上麻烦不成 父母又听不到...
You think we're gonna get in trouble? Our parents can't fucking hear--
-没人理会我们 -我们得小心点
- No one can fucking hear us, man! - We need to be smart.
哈里 你得...
Harry, you need to be...
多加小心
smarter than this.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a fucking child.
那就别无理取闹
Then don't act like one.
振作点
Pull yourself together, man. Okay?
洗香香了
Nice and clean, hey?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
洗完多精神了
Nice and clean.
擦干吧
Drying off?
还好你在家
Good, you're home.
该死 我不敢相信
Fuck, I can't believe that...
那个混♥蛋♥居然真有胆量 你敢信吗
that little shit had it in him. Can you?
-谁啊 -杜威啊 我...
- Who? - Dewey! I mean, I...
我真没想到
I did not see it coming. You know?
至少大家不会再用异样的眼光看着我了
At least now people will stop giving me that look.
什么眼光
What look?
就是...
Fucking...
"你杀了卡珊德拉"的眼光
"You killed Cassandra" look.
说实话 要真是我
'Cause honestly, if I had something to do with it,
肯定不会就一枪打死
I'd be much more creative about it.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
天呐 你这副表情
Jesus Christ, your face.
你真觉得我会伤人吗
You think I'm really capable of hurting someone?
当然不了 你不会伤人
No, of course not, I'd never think that.
你确定吗
You sure?
你这么善良
You're such a good person.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
你不该来这儿
You're not supposed to be in here.
我一直等你醒来
I was waiting for you to wake up,
因为...
because... you know...
趁人睡觉时 把人暴揍一顿不太厚道
seemed weird to beat on someone while they're sleeping.
放开我
Get off me, man!
你干什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
The fuck, man?
我会求救
I'm gonna call for help!
喊吧
Go for it.
你喊吧
You do you.
救命
Help!
你...
There you...
再试试吧
Want to give it another try?
救命 救...
Help! Hel--
杜威
Dewey.
告诉我 是不是你杀了卡珊德拉
You're gonna tell me what you did to Cassandra.
-我什么都没做 -不
-xa0I didn't do anything!xa0- No!
答非所问
Not what I asked.xa0Fuckin'...
赶紧说是不是你杀了卡珊德拉 快交代
Tell me what you did to Cassandra! Fucking say it to me!
我什么都没做 我根本没碰她
I didn't do shit! I didn't touch that bitch!
说来好笑
That's funny.
我对你都没什么印象了
I'd kind of forgotten about you.
我们今天还去你家搜查过
When we rolled up on your room today, I remembered. Yeah.
你当时正愁自己不长胡子呢
You were, like, trying to grow facial hair or something back then, right?
对吧
Is that... Yeah.
你那张白♥痴♥脸上挂着几根毛
Weird little patch of pubes all over your stupid fucking face.
你还自认为很帅
You thought you were hot shit.
我妹觉得你很帅
My sister thought you were hot shit.
聊天愉快
Real talk for a minute.
我一直觉得你是个垃圾
I always thought you're fucking garbage.
总对她那么渣
Always treated her like shit!
-还觉得自己是屈尊和她在一起 -住手 求你了 住手
- Acted like you were better than her! - Stop! Please, stop!
赶紧交代你杀了卡珊德拉 我就住手
Tell me what you did to Cassandra, and I'll fucking stop!
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything!
我什么也没做 我发誓
I didn't do anything! I swear I didn't do anything!
杜威 喘口气
Dewey. Easy.
我有的是时间
I'm in no rush.
-你干什么 -他啊
- What the fuck, man? - That?
那是他自找挨揍
He did that to himself.
想让他交代罪行
Wanted him to say what he did.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking insane?
不能屈打成招
You can't just beat someone to try and get them to confess.
公正起见 我们要审判他
That's why we're having a trial, to be fair.
-审判啊 -是啊
- Right, the trial? - Yeah.
大家心知肚明 你就是走个形式而已
Yeah. We both know that shit's just pretend for you.
-去死吧 克拉克 -该出手时
- Fuck you, Clark. - And when it comes down to it,
你从来狠不下心
you're never gonna do what needs to be done.
你被解职了 克拉克
You're relieved of your duty, Clark.
即刻生效
Right now.
你真行
Great.
祝你们审判顺利
Good luck with the whole justice thing.
帮他清理一下
Clean him up.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我教训了一下杜威
I maybe beat up Dewey a little.
为什么
Why?
我想让他认罪
I wanted him to confess.
他招了吗
Did he?
没有 被人打断了
No. I got interrupted.
就...
Just...
让他们处理吧
let them handle it. Okay?
他们会想办法收拾他
They'll... figure out what to do with him.
不可能 他们只会一味忍♥让
But they won't. They'll pussy out.
这与你无关
It's not your problem.
艾莉没魄力管好大家
Allie doesn't have what it takes to handle this shit, keep people in line.
这可说不好 克拉克
You don't know that, Clark.
别想了 他们会有办法
Relax, they'll... figure it out.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他有天会莫名死在监狱里
And maybe one day they'll find him dead in his cell.
记得我们的第一次吗
Remember our first time?
那年夏天 我们开车到湖边
That summer we drove... to the lake.
我妈还以为我去上体操课了
My mom thought I was at gymnastics.
你当时很轻柔
You were so gentle.
好像怕伤到我
I think you were afraid of hurting me.
你
You...
事后你握住我的手
You held my hand after.
告诉我 你爱我
Told me you loved me.
记得吗
Remember?
-我不想 -海伦娜
- I don't think so. - Helena?
拜托别让我为难
Please don't ask again.
我不合适
I'm not the right person.
我走了 祝好运
I'm going. Good luck with this.
审判无法进行
We can't have a trial
除非有人为他辩护
unless we have someone to defend him.
不然 就纯粹是泄愤了
Otherwise, it's just revenge.
必须摆出公事公办的样子
It has to look like we're trying to do the right thing.
-做样子 -别曲解我的话
- Look like? - You know what I mean.
审判必须要公正
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表